Hii...Assalamualaikum....I'm Haya,Muslima From Indonesia...^_^..

Hiii..
Assalamu'alaikum...
Let me introduce myself...
I'm newbie here...
^_^
Hello everyone
I'm muslima from Indonesia...i think in this forum,there is very minim people come from Indonesia..but it's okay..I'm really want make friendship with other muslim n muslima around the world....n sharing everything about Islam and make silaturahim and friendship...
Although I was born as a muslima(alhamdulillah),I begin learning islam truthfully when I was in high school....Bcoz in my family,although we are muslim,we werent learning islam truthfully,sometimes we have the 'liberal thinking' that's not fit in islam....but now alhamdulillah,i'm learning islam in the right way,insyaAllah...so with this forum is the one way of I'm increasing the quality of me about islam..
N one thing that i make me like this forum,that most of people in this forum is new convert islam and they have more knowledge about islam and follow islam more seriously...Maybe they are better than me(who was born and meant to be muslim) about islam...
that's all about me...
I hope all of the people in this thread welcoming me friendly...
Syukron...
Jazakallah khairan katsiran....
^_^
Wassalamu'alaikum...

PS:I'm Indonesian so forgiving me of my bad english..^_^V
:hijabi:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sister,
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI. Hope you have a nice time here both sharing and learning the knowledge of ISLAM.

All of us in TTI, we speak the language of Sisterhood, Brotherhood, love , care and compassion for the sake of ALLAH SWT. That is all the criteria here. If you have these you can definitely communicate in our BIG FAT FAMILY.You need not bother abt other stuff.

May ALLAH SWT bless you with the best of HIS favors upon you. Ameen.

:wasalam:

..DuA..

wa alaikuma s-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu

:SMILY206: u too =)
I'm sure u'll have a nice time here =)​

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatou Allahi wa barakatuh

welcome sisiter to TTI, have great saty here.
salam alikoum

Syukron....Jazakillah Khairan Katsir...

to:
wannabe_muttaqi
dua
azizati
n all of member TTI

Syukron,thanks for all of you for welcoming me so friendly....
Hope Allah SWT always bless us and bond us in the beautiful of Islam...
And hope Allah send us To the Jannah...
Aminnn...

^_^
thanks a lot
Syukron
Jazakallh Khairan Katsir....

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I LOVE INDONESIA!!!

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE Indonesia!!!

The best 19 days of MY LIFE I spent there (last year)..and I miss it every single day!..I don't know what it is with that land..but once you set foot on it..you fall in love with it..sobhanallah!..it's so beautiful!..and the people are sooo friendly!..mashallah!

Inshallah I will be able to visit it again soon..as I truly miss it!

Sorry..I know I went off on a tangent..and I'm being rude by not welcoming you *first* before anything else..but I couldn't help it..inshallah you'll pardon me :shymuslima1:

but

let's see if i'll write this right..

Selamat detang ke TTI adik!!!

(sorry if it's wrong I only picked up a few word while I was visiting :))

and this site will help you very much inshallah..I came here 2 years ago and you best believe that to this day I cannot have a day pass without me logging in and mingling with the community :)..inshallah you will enjoy it as much ukhti!

thanks... ^_^

I LOVE INDONESIA!!!

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE Indonesia!!!

The best 19 days of MY LIFE I spent there (last year)..and I miss it every single day!..I don't know what it is with that land..but once you set foot on it..you fall in love with it..sobhanallah!..it's so beautiful!..and the people are sooo friendly!..mashallah!

Inshallah I will be able to visit it again soon..as I truly miss it!

Sorry..I know I went off on a tangent..and I'm being rude by not welcoming you *first* before anything else..but I couldn't help it..inshallah you'll pardon me :shymuslima1:

but

let's see if i'll write this right..

Selamat detang ke TTI adik!!!

(sorry if it's wrong I only picked up a few word while I was visiting :))

and this site will help you very much inshallah..I came here 2 years ago and you best believe that to this day I cannot have a day pass without me logging in and mingling with the community :)..inshallah you will enjoy it as much ukhti!

Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarahkatuh a_muslimah86...
^_^
I'm Happy if u love Indonesia and will visiting Indonesia again....
I will welcoming you happily if u'll come again..
or maybe u can contact me,if u need help from me when u are visiting in Indonesia...
Thanks...
I think, I will enjoy with joining this forum..because the people in here are very friendly welcoming me...
^_^ thx again

Syukron ukhti a_muslimah86....
I hope u won't boring for coming to visit Indonesia again and again...
Syukron....
Jazakillah khairan Katsir....
Wassalamu'alaikum
^_^

-May Allah always Bless Us-
-Amin-

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to the TTI family!:D
So, very glad to have you here with us:D
inshaAllah, you will enjoy your stay with us:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI.

As said by my respected sister a_muslimah86, I too have a special respect and gratitude towards my Indonesian brothers and sisters. Truly I do not know the reason. However, from some of my experiences (I never visited there though -- but hope to visit one day), I came to know that the disease called 'Liberalisation' is spreading at a high speed in the beloved land of Indonesia also, as you said.

Although we are living in different countries, regions, continents or even in outer space, we are brothers and sisters. This unique brotherhood is something I experience from this beloved community of TTI often.

Please do not hesitate to make new threads, posing in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise. InshaAllah you will find all the brothers and sisters are very helpful to each other.

Welcome again. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam and welcome to TTI! this place is addictive :( but it has a wealth of knowledge if you look in the right places - and ask questions no matter how stupid you think they are because most likely... its already been asked LOL ^.^

once more, welcome and we all hope you enjoy your time here! :D

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Wa'alaykum salam Sis Haya_Wardah,

Alhamdulilah, may this site be beneficial for you Insha'Allah.

Which part of Indonesia are you from?

I have some relations in Indonesia and I love Bali.

Take care sister.

Assalamu'alaikum ^^

@ibnadam77:hope u can visit Indonesia.thx for ur welcoming.^^
@ali:thx for ur welcoming too.^^.of course i ill enjoy this forum.^^
@rusayra:I come from Jakarta but actually now my college is in Bandung.so i live in flat now while i'm still student in Bandung..
Nice to meet u all...
^^

abu naeem

:salam2: haya...I'm fr your neighbouring country....have u been to malaysia before....I've heard a lot about Bandung but never been to your country yet...

waalaikumsalam

@abu naeem:i have never go to malaysia...but i know malaysia...
@islamisthe future,salafi: thx,,,
^_^
nice to meet u all,,
^_^