New to Islam

Aqeelah94

Assalamu alaykum! My name is Aqeelah and I am just learning about Islam through a friend who lives in another state. I am relocating so he recommended a place near a good Muslim community where he has friends. Since I now live in a small town wher I have never seen any Muslims I am hoping to meet some nice sisters (InshaAllah) that can help me. I won't be moving for another two months so other than reading on my own and talking to my friend (childhood friend of 25 years) and my brother I feel alone here. My friend is an Imam and he is a great teacher even of women's issues but it doesn't replace learning them from another woman first hand. :tti_sister:

yameenahmed

Walaikum salam sister its good to listen from you that your trying very hard to learn about islam and insahallah allah will help you in acheving the success and this TTI also will help you a lot in learning islam sister.
Insahallah you will find a few good islamic sister around your neighbour hood ameen........

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah glad to know about you sister. May Allah help you and make things easy for you in the way of Allah. Ameen, as brother yameenahmed said this is also a good portal you can ask any doubt you have about Islam insha Allah brother and sister will try to andswer you in the light of Quran and Sunnah. will be happy to c more posts from u insah Allah.

Allah hafiz.

..DuA..

:wasalam:

Peace be upon you!
Welcome to TTI family sister =)
I first greet you and congratulate you on your choice =)
Mashallah =) , may Allah grant all of us al-jannah and keep us on the straight path
Ameen

It is very helpful and comforting to have a few muslim friends nearby in whom you can confide, ask questions of, and spend time with during the formative and often tumultuous initial period as a new muslim. Born muslims are generally honored and pleased to help you improve your faith by showing you the details that help you become a better muslim.

And as yameenahmed said TTI also will help you a lot in learning islam =)

We love u for the sake of Allah sis =)​

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh :)

Welcome to the family of TTI dear respected sister. InshaAllah you will not be alone. We might be alone physically sometimes. But when you feel lonely, remember Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) is there with those who love Him.

That will be a good idea to make a move to somewhere you will find some sisters to be with you, to share your happiness and sadness, to assist one another in difficulties and hardships etc.

You know what! this TTI family will be with you on day and night. :) Yeah if it is night for you, it will be day for brothers and sisters on the other side of the planet. So do not feel lonely any more. Okey!

Also one thing. Please do not hesitate to make new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise.

You will be in my duas inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: dear sisterr! :D:D

MashaAllah many many congrats to youuuuu! :D

So hapii to hear Alhumdulillah :)

We're here for you sis.
pls do not hesitate to ask any questions .. many knowledgeable people here and they are definitely more than willing to help out their sis in need:)

We love you for Alllah's sake! :D

Take care
wassalaam

Safiyah_

Salam Aleiykum sis

I'm glad to hear that you are also learning about Islam.
TTI is a great community, and they have already learned me a lot.
So I hope that it will be helpfull for you too and may Allah bless you .

x

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Welcome to TTI ukhti..the sisters here are very friendly and always eager to help..so don't hesitate to contact them..and on my part..know that my PM Box is only clicks away..and inshallah I will be able to help you whichever way I can..may Allah Bless you and Guard you

:wasalam: