I need some help

twas19

:salam2:

I have discussed this matter with my mother and some friends few months ago but it is bothering me again after months.What happened was that i use to be a member of a website orkut.Once i updated my profile,while i was updating it i was confused about what things to write about my passions and interests so i described that i pray taraweeh in ramadan do fasting.and i like to listen quran recitation.I know very well that these all acts of worship are for the sake of Allah and there is no need to tell other people about it,but i don't know what happened to me at that moment, whatever came in my mind i started to type it just to complete my profile.Now what i fear is that what if i have done riyah and if it is what should i do and is there anyway that i can repent? kindly please help me.
:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
Don,t worry

Asalam o alicom.
brother do not worry Allah subhana wataala forgive u inshallah
rihgt
second thing is that if u feel riyah then u do more virtues so that u feel comfort and forgot these feelings.

Third next time do not make as such mistakes.Right

Allah like to forgive his creation if we commit mistakes and feel somthing guilty in our heart then allah is gaffur ul raheem.when we accept our mistakes and try best don,t commit next time then allah give us oppurtunity to improve ourself.
right.
be happy and be careful about ur virtues.i mean improve ur weak points.
allah hafiz

twas19

i understand the meaning of riyah sister robab but at that time if i knew that this may be considered as riyah than i would haven't written any such thing riyah and shirk i fear most

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Ok if thats how you feel, that you have committed a sin... Repent for Allah is altawwab alraheem! He is forgiving!! So ask for forgiveness inshallah.