Example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

Example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): I heard Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 48]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and His Apostle, offer prayer perfectly and fasts the month of Ramadan, will rightfully be granted Paradise by Allah, no matter whether he fights in Allah's Cause or remains in the land where he is born." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle ! Shall we acquaint the people with the is good news?" He said, "Paradise has one-hundred grades which Allah has reserved for the Mujahidin who fight in His Cause, and the distance between each of two grades is like the distance between the Heaven and the Earth. So, when you ask Allah (for something), ask for Al-firdaus which is the best and highest part of Paradise." (i.e. The sub-narrator added, "I think the Prophet also said, 'Above it (i.e. Al-Firdaus) is the Throne of Beneficent (i.e. Allah), and from it originate the rivers of Paradise.")

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
jasak Allah brother Ahmad... that booty is ganeem which is mentioned in quran in surah Anfaal .... booty is something that mujaheedeen get as worldly benefit from war,wsalam