WE HAVE ALLOWED THIS SITE TO BECOME A *MESS!*

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
And I'll tell you ALL..

HOW!!!!

How???!!!!

We have people DEBATING THE DEEN!!!..left and right..with IGNORANCE enough to drown THE UNIVERSE!!!..and I am not saying the word for *mere description or insult*..but because THAT'S ACTUALITY..until we become THE FUQHA'A OF THE CENTURY (which will NEVER be!!!..because even those before us who earned knowledge of a lifetime..used to say WE KNOW NOTHING SO LONG WE ARE FALLIBLE BEINGS LIKELY TO MAKE MISTAKES!!!)..so we should keep our mouths CLOSED..and our minds preoccupied with NOTHING..but WORSHIP..and LEARNING WHAT *NEED* TO LEARN FROM THIS DEEN!!!...and how about ACTUALLY PRACTICING OUR DEEN???!!!!..how about DOING THAT??!!!...

If any of you think I am speaking out of anger...I'll just say...

YES..I VERY MUCH I AM

Because this deen is supposed to be PROTECTED not only with our faith..knowledge and intellect..but also with OUR LIVES!!!...and a word verbalized..written..or WHATEVER..against ALLAH (SWT)..needs to be CONDEMENED..and condemened WITH ALL THE WILL AND MIGHT ONE MIGHT POSSESS..not a SPECK..less of ALL!!!!

ON HERE...we have people saying things AGAINST ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET (saaws)..

We should seriously fear Allah..we should seriously TREMBLE with our fear of Allah...because while one of us is typing something that he or she thinks is being "PHILOSOPHICAL" with (MAY ALLAH CURSE SUCH PHILOSOPHY WHICH MEANS SPEAKING EVIL AGAINST HIM!!!..AMEEN!!!)..our souls might get captured in a HENIOUS ACT!!!!!!..imagine meeting Allah (swt)..under the influence of OUR FALLIBLE NAFS..under the influence of THE EVIL WHISPERS OF SHAITAN..under the influence of IGNORANCE of ALLAH!!!!!

AO'OTHO BILLAH..thomma AO'OTHO BILLAH..thomma AO'OTHO BILLAH from such FATE!!!

It amazes me that people WASTE SO MUCH TIME...debating..arguing..debating some more..and counter arguing even more..and when you give them the book "AL-SHAMAE'EL AL-MOHAMMADIYAH" not even in its FULL version for example..they smile AWKWARDLY and say "oh jazaka/i allah khair..I will *TRY* to read it"...or you try to ask them to start a halaqah or study circle..and they try their BEST to *escape* your suggestions!!!!!

It's one thing to ask...about a tafsir of a verse..an authentication of a hadith..the steps to a Ibaadah...a ruling over a topic..a method to develop khushu'u..a habit to reduce whispers of shaitan..a couple of sources on a topic...but it's ANOTHER thing..to sit down and DEBATE OUR DEEN!!!!..THE DEEN THAT IS *ALREADY* COMPLETED AND *ESTABLISHED!!!!!*

We're so READY AND EAGER to argue and debate...we just ITCH AND LUST to do that!!!!!...

FOR ALLAH'S SAKE WE NEED TO *SNAP OUT OF IT*..

LOOK AT THE UMMAH!!!!!..look at how it is..look at what's happening to it..think of what might come to it..look at the lost youth..at the botched innovations..at the kufr..at the shirk..at the oppression..at the lies..at the corruption..at the backwardedness...LOOK AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE TRINITY???..WHO CARES ABOUT THE SHIITES AND THE SUFIS???..WHO CARES ABOUT CHRISTMAS??!!!...WHO CARES ABOUT THE AGE OF AISHA (RAA) WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED???!!!!!...WHO CARES ABOUT RELATIONS BETWEEN MASTERS AND SLAVES???!!!..WHO CARES ABOUT THE NUMBER OF RUKA'AHS OF TARAWEEH???!!!!!!!..WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF WHAT'S MENTIONED AND ANY OF WHAT'S *NOT* MENTIONED (THAT'S PRETTY MUCH OF THE SAME SORT!!!)

HAVE WE ALL LEARNED TAWHEED???
HAVE WE ALL READ THE QURA'AN *WITH FULL COMPREHENSION?!!!
HAVE WE ALL MEMORIZED SURAHS BEYOND THOSE WE NEED FOR SALAT??!!!!
HAVE WE ALL PERFECTED OUR IBAADAH??!!!!!!!
HAVE WE ALL READ A BOOK ABOUT OUR RASUL FROM COVER TO COVER?!!!
HAVE WE ALL READ HADITHS AND MEMORIZED THEM FOR THE SAKE OF WISDOM FOR OURSELVES AND OTHERS??!!!
HAVE WE ALL PRACTICED A COMMAND OR A SUNNAH THAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE???

HAVE WE??!!!!!!!!

ARE WE THE PERFECT MUSLIMS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE DIVINE LIST OF BELIEFS..COMMANDS..DO'S..DONT'S..and checked-off EACH AND EVERY THING ON IT..as to get SO sick of our FREE TIME that we turn to the PETTY topics emanating DISGUSTING anti-Islamic conspiracies and agendas and discuss them as if OUR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT???!!!!!!!

TELL ME!!!!!!!

ARE WE THE PERFECT MUSLIMS????!!!!!!

NO..AND NO..AND NO..AND NO..AND NO..AND NO..AND NO..AND NO!!!!!!!!

AND OH...ONCE AGAIN...*NO!!!!!!!!!*

NOT AT ALL!!!!!..

WE'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!

So how about we SETTLE DOWN..and go SECURE our AKHIRAH???!!!!..instead of starting threads with a million and one topics going on..and saying things against Allah and His Rasul which make the BODY TREMBLE with fear and anger!!!!

EACH ONE OF US SHOULD CRY TEARS OF BLOOD WHEN REVIEWING THEIR LIVES..COMING ACROSS THESE VERSES BELOW..and finding out that we have short-comings so HUGE in numbers that they have prevented us even from KEEPING THEM IN MIND!!!! (at least!!!!!)

"So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided." [Al-Aa'araaf 158]

"We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allah's Leave." [Annisaa'a 64]

"And obey Allah and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy." [Al-Imraan 132]

"And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allah is with those who are As-Sabirun (the patient)." [Al-Anfaal 46]

"O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination." [Annisaa'a 59]

"The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allah (His Words, the Qur'an) and His Messenger, to judge between them, is that they say: "We hear and we obey." And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise). And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, fears Allah, and keeps his duty (to Him), such are the successful." [Annoor 51-52]

"Say: "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he (The Messenger) is only responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to convey (the message) in a clear way." [Annoor 54]

"And perform As-Salat (prayer), and give Zakat (charity) and obey the Messenger that you may receive mercy (from Allah)." [Annoor 56]

"O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth. He will direct you to do righteous good deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed achieved a great achievement." [Al-Ahzaab 70-71]

"O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life, and know that Allah comes in between a person and his heart. And verily to Him you shall (all) be gathered." [Al-Anfaal 24]

"Say (O Muhammad): "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers." [Al-Imraan 32]

"He who obeys the Messenger, has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad) as a watcher over them." [Annisaa'a 80]

"And whoso obey Allah and the Messenger, then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqun, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are! Such is the Bounty from Allah, and Allah is Sufficient as All-Knower." [Annisaa'a 69-70]

"And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success. And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment." [Annisaa'a 13-14]

"And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it). And fear Allah; verily, Allah is Severe in punishment." [Al-Hashr 07]

Anybody out there familiar with more verses of this same CONTEXT??!!!...POST THEM..so the message SINKS IN...and you earn the AJER!!!

Once again..to all of you passing through here!!!!!!...

"And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people), and know that Allah is Severe in punishment." [Al-Anfaal 25]

WA LA HAWLA WALA QOWTA ILLA BILLAH ALIY AL-ADHEEM!!!

:wasalam:

:salam2:

mashAllah wa jazaki Allahu khairan, I know I am guilty myself, changing for the better in sha Allah

Ali-Imran 3 190-195

Pickthall (ra) translation:

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. (190)

Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. (191)

"Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. (192)

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders). (193)

"Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise." (194)

So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allah, and with Allah is the best of rewards." (195)

Hilali-Khan translation:

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding.190

Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.191

"Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers.192

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders).193

"Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise."194

So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allah, and with Allah is the best of rewards."195

nabeelahmad18

..Muslim Be United..
Asslaam-u-Alaikum wa rahmatullah
It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger, to have any option about their decision: if anyone disobeys Allah and His Messenger he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path. (Al-Ahzaab 36)

May Allah guide us all to straight Path and save us from going Astray. Ameen

duran

Subhna allah

This is very true, Everytime i see someone answering islamic question with "well, I think....." I think? when does Islam has place of "I think"...

to be safe, brothers and Sisters, If there is question about Islam, either give the person comprehensive answer with Daleel, or quote a scholar who has talked about that issue.

I will advice muslims to get fatwas from islamqa.com

Never answer question regarding Islam without daleel and proof...

peace

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:DEAREST SISTER:D
[I am guilty in this:shymuslima1:, and I ask Allah to forgive me and all the Muslims.ameen!/SIZE]

well, I really dont have Quranic verses to share, for I am NOT a very knowledgable person....I just could not pass by this thread. I want to say that lets please correct one another, maybe sister( I dont mean to offend here) but maybe, the topics that SEEM not soo important to you is IMPORTANT to the poster, I mean...I agree with you that we all should watch what comes from our mouths! but we cant REPRESS the questions we have, and in ISLAM we're all here to learn and be educated...sister please do NOT get me wrong, I have nothing against you or your thread; infact I soo love you for Allah's sake and I love your presence in this community(tabarakaAllah). I am very soorry to see you angry! and I understand where your anger is coming from, but ukhti please bear with the brothers and sisters, I am sure NONE in here intends to be "bad, or abusive toward Allah or HIS prophet(SAW)":astag:. I know that sometimes the questions asked or how they are debated are "NONESENSICAL" but dear, we should all remember to patient with the "QUESTIONER" because when people ask such questions they are usually searching for sencere answers that can fill the "gap" that is missing in their educational part of the brain. I agree with you in so many parts of your thread, and I ask Allah to help us all, may Allah reward you for your kindness in pointing out this problem. May Allah forgive us all.ameeen,ameen,ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:hearts:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu alaikkum, beautiful stuff you put up there. The amount of stupidity that comes from people is unbelievable, May Allah guide us all, ameen. But I am disgusted about the number of people who keep making a big deal with small issues, while neglecting tawheed, manhaj, etc. I fear to even post replies, fearing that I may run my mouth at some one unnecessarily. And when you present the truth to them, yet they stick to ignorance, and believe in what their nafs whispers to them. Indeed this is another poisonous arrrow from Shaytaan. People making a big deal out of the age of Aisha radhiallahu anhu when she got married, a big deal out of the slave and the master, a big deal out of the hoo's and the haa's. What has happened to the muslims of this time, do you not know that we are the people who "Hear and Obey". Get over the fact that whatever Allah has decreed, is from Him. When the order of Allah came to the muslims that they must face the Kaaba, then they obeyed His order when they heard this in the middle of the prayers. They turned their faces from Jerusalam, to Makkah, despite the fact that the disbelievers started mocking them because of this. Fear Allah T'ala as He should be feared. Do not run your mouth more than you should, else all that will come out will be filth. Learn to have control on what you say, because before you know, you are not playing games with a little kid, but your playing with own hereafter. So do not run your mouths against that which Allah T'ala says. I think i will put a stop to my words here, before I say something more rude. May Allah T'ala guides us all, and help us all stay steadfast in His deen, ameen.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
[I am guilty in this:shymuslima1:, and I ask Allah to forgive me and all the Muslims.ameen!/SIZE]

well, I really dont have Quranic verses to share, for I am NOT a very knowledgable person....I just could not pass by this thread. I want to say that lets please correct one another, maybe sister( I dont mean to offend here) but maybe, the topics that SEEM not soo important to you is IMPORTANT to the poster, I mean...I agree with you that we all should watch what comes from our mouths! but we cant REPRESS the questions we have, and in ISLAM we're all here to learn and be educated...sister please do NOT get me wrong, I have nothing against you or your thread; infact I soo love you for Allah's sake and I love your presence in this community(tabarakaAllah). I am very soorry to see you angry! and I understand where your anger is coming from, but ukhti please bear with the brothers and sisters, I am sure NONE in here intends to be "bad, or abusive toward Allah or HIS prophet(SAW)":astag:. I know that sometimes the questions asked or how they are debated are "NONESENSICAL" but dear, we should all remember to patient with the "QUESTIONER" because when people ask such questions they are usually searching for sencere answers that can fill the "gap" that is missing in their educational part of the brain. I agree with you in so many parts of your thread, and I ask Allah to help us all, may Allah reward you for your kindness in pointing out this problem. May Allah forgive us all.ameeen,ameen,ameen

You see, if someone asks you a question out of ignorance, then that is fine. You answer them with the Quran and Sunnah, but if they still feel like being ignorant even after providing with crystal clear proof, then what they are doing is worshipping nothing but their desires.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

well, I really dont have Quranic verses to share, for I am NOT a very knowledgable person....I just could not pass by this thread. I want to say that lets please correct one another, maybe sister( I dont mean to offensd here) but maybe, the topics that SEEM not soo important to you is IMPORTANT to the poster, I mean...I agree with you that we all should watch what comes from our mouths! but we cant REPRESS the questions we have, and in ISLAM we're all here to learn and be educated...sister please do NOT get me wrong, I have nothing against you or your thread; infact I soo love you for Allah's sake and I love your presence in this community(tabarakaAllah). I am very soorry to see you angry! and I understand where your anger is coming from, but ukhti please bear with the brothers and sisters, I am sure NONE in here intends to be "bad, or abusive toward Allah or HIS prophet(SAW). I know that sometimes the questions asked or how they are debated are "NONESENSICAL" but dear, we should all remember to patient with the "QUESTIONER" because when people ask such questions they are usually searching for sencere answers that can fill the "gap" that is missing in their educational part of the brain. I agree with you in so many parts of your thread, and I ask Allah to help us all, may Allah reward you for your kindness in pointing out this problem. May Allah forgive us all.ameeen,ameen,ameen

It's one thing to ask...about a tafsir of a verse..an authentication of a hadith..the steps to a Ibaadah...a ruling over a topic..a method to develop khushu'u..a habit to reduce whispers of shaitan..a couple of sources on a topic...but it's ANOTHER thing..to sit down and DEBATE OUR DEEN!!!!..THE DEEN THAT IS *ALREADY* COMPLETED AND *ESTABLISHED!!!!!*

The words in the quote above..are *mine*..and they're from *the original* post..many are the ones who come "with questions"..taking those with the generous will to *help* and *answer* for fools!

I love you for Allah's Sake as well!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum dear bro and sis
You see, if someone asks you a question out of ignorance, then that is fine. You answer them with the Quran and Sunnah, but if they still feel like being ignorant even after providing with crystal clear proof, then what they are doing is worshipping nothing but their desires
YEP!!!! I understand exactly what you're talking about!!! and I do agree with you that people STILL argue about the same staff EVEN after they have been given the best of answers from Quran and Sunnah, may Allah guide us all and protect us from the evil whispers of our naffs.Ameeen
The words in the quote above..are *mine*..and they're from *the original* post..many are the ones who come "with questions"..taking those with the generous will to *help* and *answer* for fools!
yea I understand now, sis Thanks for showing me that part again, Allah bless....inshaAllah sister Allah will help us all. May Allah guide us all.Ameen
May the one for whose sake you LOVE me love you sweety
Allah hafiz now and always

AlQurtubi

Banned
Having a Forum here means a huge chance of debate. If some one asks a question, there is a chance that other might have different level of knowledge that some other person. So, obviously the answer will be different which may create a discussion. HAd it been a site which contains only articles (posted by a single person) and no facility to comment onn, then this might not happen but still questions would have been running into the minds of the reader.

A question can arise about any topic, being a muslim. If one is curious about islam he/she can ask abt its practical implementation, the virtues of surah and sunnat etc. Why are you shouting?

I dont know who has said things against ALLAH and NAbi(SAW), since I dont read every single thread or may be you are just saying in some other context.

If this has happened, then its our duty to point moderators to such threads and also ,its moderators duty to look for and kill such threads immediately. Perhaps we need more moderators so that any 1 is online at every single hour.

If this site has been turned into a mess( as you have said), SOME of us have played their part in it. I am sorry but its true. Supressing the right, and supporting the evil, KNOWING that its evil.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum - I reckon i definatly come under the banner of "speaking without knowledge" :(

So May Allah forgive me and everyone else that spoke without knowledge - ameen

and sister - if your angry :D go drink a glass of cold milk ..best served chilled :p always helps me :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

May the one for whose sake you LOVE me love you sweety
Allah hafiz now and always

Ameen..and I appreciate your input dear sister..baraka allaho feeki wa ahsana ilayki :)

brothers..muslimda3ee..nabeelahmad18..duran..thariq2005..and Ali..jazakom allah every khair..and baraka feekom in the dunya and the akhirah for your input as well (I apologize for not thanking you individually..I only get *bits of free time*..here and there..so please pardon your sister)

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb dear sister,

I was really really angry this morning .... I left the home with extreme frustration (when some kind of debate was goin on TTI) and was very upset. Everything I did was full of mistakes. You have expressed "That anger" and now I am relieved. Jazaki Allahu Khayra.

Some ppl say that rules of this website are strict...I would say there must be another compulsory rule that if someone speaks against Allah and he/she has been presented with clear proof and the person appears to be more philosphical instead of submitting himself/herself to the command of Allah, then there should be an immediate ban on further arguments ....because the person will keep typing and repeating the same thing...and he/she will be increasing arguments of Allah against himself/herself on the Day of judgement and nothing else.

Keep writing dear sister. Your posts always enlighten me SubhanAllah.

May Allah help us to to truly submit our minds, hearts, and souls to the commands of Allah SWT.

The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.

I love you for the sake of Allah dear sister.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I think there is no need to get angry ..
We are all different here .We are all from different background ,levels of knowledge and age....
We have to be kind to each other and gentle ..We are all brothers and sisters after all ..
If someone wants to argue and doesnt agree with the proofs given ,then simply do not reply or report the post to Moderators ...

waaleikum salam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Jaza kallahu khair for your beautiful advice and the golden verses of truth subhanaAllah May Allah guide us all and forgive us all
We all are guilty of it subhanaAllah

Speaking without knowledge is a wrong because what often happens is that you harm the cause of good and make it worse the whisperings from shaytan dont help he makes u feel like u know it all when in fact you dont so if you dont know the answers say I DONT KNOW theres no shame in it i forgot the sheikhs Al Islam name when a guy came from far to have his questions answered he said i dont know!!!! (sorry i dont know his nam)
I am glad to see it is being discussed instead of things that have no weight in our book of deeds InshaAllah this can be a learning curve for us all because i have learnt a lot from this site MashaAllah

Thanks again sister this brought tears to my eyes and this i what i have been thinking these past few days I love you for Allah's SAKE sister :hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
salam aleikum
I think there is no need to get angry ..
We are all different here .We are all from different background ,levels of knowledge and age....
We have to be kind to each other and gentle ..We are all brothers and sisters after all ..
If someone wants to argue and doesnt agree with the proofs given ,then simply do not reply or report the post to Moderators ...

waaleikum salam

It is clear that you missed *the point* of my post dear sister..the issue here is not about *asking questions* to earn knowledge..get corrected..and such..the issue is with *debating* the deen!...*that is* the problem!..I even remember..I once replied on this *particular* matter on another thread and you sister were in support of it :)..anyhow..jazaki allah khair for the input

P.S. if someone is debating with falsehood..with ignorance..or is speaking against Allah and the deen *the least* I can do is feel angry..and even *then*..that is *the weakest of faith* ukhti..as I am supposed to undo the wrong with *my hands* (i.e. in action) as Rasulullah (saaws) told us in a hadith..so if there's something beyond anger that I can exhibit to banish the evil of debating..trust me..I would have done it!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
brother muslimda3ee..once again jazaka allah kolla khair!

sisters bintashafi & Muslim18..baraka allaho feekonna wa ahsana ilaykonna in the dunya and the akhirah!

Inshallah this thread will serve as a reminder for us all (myself included..before anyone else even!) of the faults that shaitan candy-coats and make us mistake them for the good