question

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum brothers and sisters
does any body know what bollywood actor sharukh khan has said about Prophet(saws)? somebody told me today that he too has become SHATIM E RASOOL........

D.Ahmed

Believer
asalam u alaikum brothers and sisters
does any body know what bollywood actor sharukh khan has said about Prophet(saws)? somebody told me today that he too has become SHATIM E RASOOL........

Salaam.

No offence Sister but why does it bother you what a 'Bollywood' actor thinks?? who gives a flying monkeys honestly!! :SMILY231:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Brother "daywalker" he is not a scholar- he is a bollywood film star

:astag:

:tti_sister:

Was-salaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Ukhti..seek refuge with Allah from such state of spirituality and belief...do not expect much from a man who finds it acceptable upon *his manhood* to dance around like women..astaghfirullah al-adheem

A Muslim has *a lot* to worry about...starting with his/her akhirah dear sister..so let's tackle that start and begin the climb towards Allah's pleasure through practicing His deen as He (swt) Commands..and set aside news..rumors..and gossips..let's leave them for those with hearts void of taqwa :)

:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

sister misbah ul haya i can understand your concern.
but sis, i guess we are here to increase our knowledge and iman INSHALLAH! we are here to support each other and remind eachother of our shortcomings and the Akhirah! so lets stick to it!!
i agree we need to defend our deen and our Prophet Muhammad's [SAW] dignity (though ALLAH [SWT] has exalted the position of both)!!!

and there are matters we need not really discuss because ALLAH [SWT] is the All- Hearer, All- Knower!!! HE will INSHALLAH handle such people (i dont think they deserve to be spoken about). We should just leave it entirely to HIM!

May ALLAH keep us away from evil and guide us to the Right Path!!
and May HE keep all muslimeen firm on the Straight Path!!

Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaam.

No offence Sister but why does it bother you what a 'Bollywood' actor thinks?? who gives a flying monkeys honestly!! :SMILY231:

Salamu alaikkum, nice answers have been given so I will not elaborate anymore and I cannot any better, but then LOL at flying monkeys lol, I have heard "who gives a monkies" but hey this new thing keeps coming lol :p

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Salamu alaikkum, nice answers have been given so I will not elaborate anymore and I cannot any better, but then LOL at flying monkeys lol, I have heard "who gives a monkies" but hey this new thing keeps coming lol :p

salam - I double the amount of monkeys

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
nice answers,thanks......but im sorry to say im still not convinced......plz take it as your personal matter if somebody says something wrong about your parents will you sit silently?
im sorry if i hurt anybody actualy im very emotional about my religion.i cant bear an eye watching wrongly towards it....you know now what they have done today,an indian newspaper has printed cartoons about nabi(saaws). ...should we sit silently now again....will you continue to live normal life......no, we must atleast pray so that Allah subhanhu wa ta'ala may not question us on the day of qayamah that where were you when my last prophet was humiliated? what did you do for him?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
asalam u alaikum,
nice answers,thanks......but im sorry to say im still not convinced......plz take it as your personal matter if somebody says something wrong about your parents will you sit silently?
im sorry if i hurt anybody actualy im very emotional about my religion.i cant bear an eye watching wrongly towards it....you know now what they have done today,an indian newspaper has printed cartoons about nabi(saaws). ...should we sit silently now again....will you continue to live normal life......no, we must atleast pray so that Allah subhanhu wa ta'ala may not question us on the day of qayamah that where were you when my last prophet was humiliated? what did you do for him?

Attain a copy or two of the newspaper..and contact and organization or an agency dealing with harassment and bashing especially of religions and their followers..and show them a copy of the newspaper..I don't know how the law works in your land..but take it to court if you have to..at least take it to *your local masjid* and ask the imam to act on behalf of you and congregation...the reason why everybody said pretty much the same thing regarding the bollywood actor..or at least the reason why I said what I said to you...is because you said *somebody told me*..and until you can attain *hard proofs* of that person saying something against Rasulullah (saaws) you really can't do much..if you can attain an article or a newspaper with him saying that..do so..and also take it to a court or an organization..it might sound like an exaggerated measure..but if you do that..and it happens again..and someone else does it..and so on..then eventually everyone will get that *Muslims will not take it* they will *act* and *stop* those insulting their prophet (saaws)

May Allah Bless you dear sister

D.Ahmed

Believer

Asalaamu Alaikum Brother Thariq.

I think I got that phrase from the days I used to watch "Only fools and horses" from Del Boy :biggrin:

But anyway to my Sister who started the thread I can understand that you feel hurt by what Non-Muslims say but this aint something new it's always been happening but I guess if you really want to do something about it then ask all the Muslims who you know watch bollywood films to boycott them that's a start I Guess.