Junaid Jamshed

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Your question is unclear. Junaid Jamshed was a very popular singer and at the peak of his popularity he started practicing Islam and left singing. Now he is man with beard and and make some nasheeds.

:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
He is Not just bearded person.. he is extremely religious mashALLAH. He has spent time in Tableegh mashALLAH and doing dawah very actively.

Mera786

My question is very clear, I admire him for his work and his big change in lifestyle, he has mashaalah bacome such a good muslim, and i hope he stays on the RIGHT path till judgement day!

I gather ur not a fan!( binteshafi)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
He's a good Muslim munshid. Alhamdulillah. Some of his Naats (Nasheeds, in Arabic) are really very good - and make you think.

NOT many people can leave the way of life he was living to practise Islam; so I like him and his good work.
Wa'salaam

student93

taalibah forever
assalamualaikum
yeah i agree after having been in the music industry it must be pretty difficult to letting it go. i am very proud of him and i wish i was like that too and leave all my bad habits insha allah

BinKhadija

An Akhu
assalamualaikum
yeah i agree after having been in the music industry it must be pretty difficult to letting it go. i am very proud of him and i wish i was like that too and leave all my bad habits insha allah
Yep, it won't be so easy. He explains in one of his interviews he had lost quite a bit of money as well during this transformation.

Ameen. May Allah guide us all.