december 21 2012

twas19

:salam2:

My brother's and sisters what do you think about this website,this says that world will goto end on December 21 2012.What will happen is that all the planets will be in a single alignment in front of sun in the center of milky way galaxy and than the pole shift will happen so the ultra violent rays from the sun will hit directly on the earth,also when the pole shift will occur the earth will rotate in an opposite direction(might be sun rising from the west).Scientists , researchers and historians say that this is the doomsday.In ancient times there was a mayan civilistation in the north america they made a ccalendar which is called the mayan calender it is a very accurate calender and on its basis many things had proven to be the truth it says that December 21 2012 is the last day of the earth.

what do you all think?

http://www.december212012.com/
:wasalam:

Idris16

^Hate that website.........Only Allah knows when the world will end not His creations. A boy in my school i know says the world will end in 2012 and everyone say his stupid and that's true. i told him
''why do you go to school all the time if you have little time left?''

revert2007

Love Fishing
kiamat actually takes a long process.the first day is equal to 1 year,the 2nd day equals to 1 month,the 3rd day equals to 1 week and the following days are like normal days.so how can we predict that it will be on that particular date?i know about this 21st dec last year but i didnt take it seriously.Allah knows when the kiamat is.dont listen to this kafir things.they dont even know the truth of islam and u think they know when is kiamat?(sorry for being a bit rude)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2:

My brother's and sisters what do you think about this website,this says that world will goto end on December 21 2012.What will happen is that all the planets will be in a single alignment in front of sun in the center of milky way galaxy and than the pole shift will happen so the ultra violent rays from the sun will hit directly on the earth,also when the pole shift will occur the earth will rotate in an opposite direction(might be sun rising from the west).Scientists , researchers and historians say that this is the doomsday.In ancient times there was a mayan civilistation in the north america they made a ccalendar which is called the mayan calender it is a very accurate calender and on its basis many things had proven to be the truth it says that December 21 2012 is the last day of the earth.

what do you all think?

http://www.december212012.com/

Salam,

If you're asking me what I think, well it's a total waste of time.

Allah SWT clearly mentions in the Quran that the knowledge of the final hour is known only to him alone. We shouldn't worry about what other people think when the world is likely to end, but instead simply prepare ourselves for it.

Peace2u

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
The question shouldn't be "what do we all think?"..it should be "what do we all believe?"...the knowledge of the hour is known to NONE but Allah (swt)..and this is mentioned numerously in the Qura'an...

"They ask you about the Hour (Day of Resurrection): "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He." [Al-A'araaf 187]

"Verily Allah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour." [Luqman 34]

"They ask you (O Muhammad) about the Hour - when will be its appointed time? You have no knowledge to say anything about it. To your Lord belongs (the knowledge of) the term thereof?" [Annazea'at 42-44]

"To Him (Alone) is referred the knowledge of the Hour." [Fussilat 47]

"People ask you concerning the Hour, say: "The knowledge of it is with Allah only. What do you know? It may be that the Hour is near!" [Al-Ahzaab 63]

"And Blessed be He to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, and with Whom is the knowledge of the Hour, and to Whom you (all) will be returned." [Azzukhrof 85]

All the things you read about the end of the world are conjectures made by those misguided and weak of nafs..Allah Knows best all that happens and will happen to this world and to us..and a Muslim of correct aqeedah and detests all conjectures conflicting with his/her belief

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
kiamat actually takes a long process.the first day is equal to 1 year,the 2nd day equals to 1 month,the 3rd day equals to 1 week and the following days are like normal days.so how can we predict that it will be on that particular date?i know about this 21st dec last year but i didnt take it seriously.Allah knows when the kiamat is.dont listen to this kafir things.they dont even know the truth of islam and u think they know when is kiamat?(sorry for being a bit rude)

Only Allah knows when the day of judgement will come.

Many kaafirs said that the world will go to an end 06.06.06 BUT it did NOT happen ..

Don't waste your time on such websites ..

wantobeMumin

I am sick of unscientific information like this.

First of all, lets say if planets do align in one line, which is impossible to happen with all of them at one time, then shudnt mercury and venus be in between the sun and earth?

Secondly ultralight ways hit earth constantly and earths magnetic field finely tuned it to the south and north poles. that is exactly the reason we get northern aurora or some say northern lights.

thirdly, the only way the rotations of earth with change is when u switch the poles which can not be done by anything other than an massive impact by a foreign body. even if that happens and poles do shift still the rotation is still there and we will have that magnetic feild to secure us from UV rays.

The fourthly, When Allah says only He knows when the End is then y do we make up this stuff?

Allah knows best and use ur head before u listen to things like these.

AlQurtubi

Banned
No brother TWAS19. Acutally , in 2012 the end time of isra-hell (israel) will be started. According to their books and our books. So, they are saying that whole world will be demolished but this is not the case.

They might be saying in the sense that since there will be furious wars which wil bring the end of the world.

Read the followin books.

1 - Bermuda tikoon aur dajjal (by maulana Asim Umer)
2 - Teesri jang-e-azeem aur dajjal [ the name is similar to this since i have forgoetten it)(by maulana Asim Umer)
3 - Dajjal... kahan, kaisay, kub (by mufti Abu Lubabah Shah Mansoor)

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam

It's really best to not think about the date of the day of Judgement because only Allah has knowledge of the unseen. But remember; people were in hysteria previously about fake dates of doomsday and we're still kicking.

The funny thing about that website you linked is that at the bottom they're selling books about the topic for 7$ each. Are they trying to educate or make money?

twas19

Thankyou everyone for your posts next time i'll be inshaallah careful not to post such articles on TTI

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes, only Allah knows the time of the Hour.

but maybe Allah gave the knowledge to the ppl who were before us about something extra-ordinary in 2012. maybe maseeh dajjal or imam mehdi will appear.

we must be on our guard as all the minor signs have come....

and Allah knows best

mufakkir

My birthday is on 21 December :(:(:(:(

On a serious note, brothers and sisters always remember:

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي ۖ لَا يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ لَا تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلَّا بَغْتَةً ۗ يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللَّهِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

" They ask you about the hour (Day of Resurrection): "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden." They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (Alone), but most of mankind know not." (Al-A'raf:187)

was salaam