Have you ever sinned?

safiya58

:salam2:

Have you ever sinned? No I don´t want to know what you did and what not... this is only between the Creatar and His slave.... but since the blessed month Ramadan is on the corner, I want to remind you at something so important. Tawba (=Repentance).

what distinguish us human beeings from the angels is that we have a nefs... we commit sins but they do not. if we sin we have to make tawba. Ask Allah for forgivness. but repentance is not a mere lipaction. you have to feel it... only than you can come closer to Allah. repentance is a special kind of whorship... this feeling is the reason what makes us more precious to Allah than the angels.... a repenter may have sinned but he can not be called a sinner when he has repented! Allah has 6! names concerned with forgiving and mercy... 6 names....! Al-Rahman, Al-Rahim, Al-Gaffar, Al-Gafir, Al-Gafur, Al-Tawab... (this are the names I know... maybe I forget some...?)
it shows the kindness of Allah. Cuz He loves to forgive. alhamdulilah... many of you are surelly awara of this hadith which is sahih, muslim:

"Allah is more delighted with the repentance of His servant than one of you would be, who suddenly fins his camel laden with supplies after losing it in a barren land"

and there are many more hadith concerning with repentance.

it does not matter wether your sins are minor or big. what matters is the intensity of your repentance.

I want to share with you some very beautiful duas for repentance. Inshaallah you will like it...

:bismillah:

Oh Allah! I have wether the ability to bear Your anger nor can I bear to be deprived from Your mercy.

Even when I was disloyal and absented myself from You,
my situation is emitnig a cry: I can not be without You.

I´m invoking Your blessing not in relation to my disloyalty but in relation to my poverty!

I´m tired out when I become to engaged in this world and foget jannah and forget your punishment and death...

and I come to live again with remembering you Oh my Beloved! There is a smile in my soul when I remember You.

I revive in the moments when I unite with You, take strenghth from Your endless Power, talk with You when praying....​

I want to finish with a dua which prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) called "the master du'a for seeking forgiveness" [Al-Bukhari]:

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa Ant.
Khalaqtaani wa ana 'abduka wa ana 'ala
ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'at.
Audh bika min sharri ma sana't. Abu'u laka bi ni'matika 'alayya wa'bu'u bidhanbi faghfirli fa innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa ant.

(Oh Allah!, You are my Lord, there is No deity
but You. You Created me and I am Your
servant and I am trying my best to keep
my Oath (of faith) to You and to seek
to live in the hope of Your Promise.
I seek Refuge in You from my greatest evil
deeds. I acknowledge Your Blessings upon
me and my sins. So forgive me, for none
but You can forgive sins.) (three times)​

:wasalam:

safiya58

jazak Allahu ckair for your comment brother :) may Allah meke us of those who are sincere in their actions.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH

an excellent post really thanks a lot :)
we started the most precious days currently,
so we should get profit and sure we need to
refresh our eman :)

I saw in a t-shirt .. it is written
"READ QURAN CHARGE YOUR IMAN"
good saying ;) keep in mind sisters and brothers :)

Ma3salamah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
salamalaykum,

Masha Allah very nice post may Allah accept your deeds and for give our sins and gives us the taufeeq to fallow the path on whos his blessings are Ameen.

Al Sattar, Al Wadood, Al Razak. Al wakeel Al Mujeeb, Al Sami. Al Baseer at the moment i can remember only this :) yeah Ramadan is the most blessed month and we should try to get benifiited from this much as much as we can as said by Prophet (sas) take the maximum benifite from this month. please do remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah Khair.

safiya58

jazak Allahu ckair sister dilek and brother mymohsin for your coments. you will be in my dua inshaallah :)

may Allah forgive us our sins and make this coming Ramadan cure our hearts and help us to get more close to Allah