The Delicate Care Of A Precious Wife

shariqhitman

:bismillah:
The Delicate Care Of A Precious Wife

Anas Narrated, "The Messenger Of Allah was once traveling and a black boy called Anjashah was chanting for camels. The Messenger of Allah said, "O Anjashah, slowly, drive the camels slowly, as they are carrying Qawaareer (crystal)." (saheeh of muslim)

Crystal has exquisite beauty that glimmers in the light with each crystal having a unique design and pattern. Precision and care are taken with each small feature of fine crystal - down to the etching and intricate detail within it's appearance. It is also fragile and delicate requiring utmost care, lest it should slip and break with its beauty and substance lost and gone. It is also valuable and makes for a precious gift, being admired, adorned, kept safe and gently handled.

Prophet Muhammad:saw2: metaphorically used the term crystal to describe the believing women, asking Anjashah to drive the camels slowly for the camels were carrying these delicate precious women who could easily get hurt and injured. Our Prophet:saw2: used this term to highlight their quality, characteristics and importance, as he gave them due consideration through an expression of kindness and love.
Men are Qawwaamoon over women (Qur'aan 4:34)
Allah described the men as Qawwaamoon over their women, with the word Qawwaamoon highlighting how the Husband stands responsible over his Wife, offering her protection and maintenance whilst fulfilling her needs and upholding her care.

Allah gave everything its due share and gifted each object in creation with its unique gift as a bestowal and favour from Him. He gave men physical strength just like He gave women their gift of sensitivity and softness. The Prophet would teach the people about these differences, instructing the Husband and Wife to interact with each other accordingly. It is not befitting that the woman opposes her Husband in goodness and undermines his position of responsibility, just like it is not befitting for the Husband to neglect his Wife or handle her with inpatience and harshness. The wife is for the Husband and the Husband is for the wife, serving each other in unison as they live their lives worshipping Allah, helping each other along the way.
:tti_sister::salah:

narrated on the authority of AbduLLah ibn Al'abbas, Rasool Allah has said " the best amoung you is the one who treats his family members well, and i am the best person for my family." (Hadith of Ibn Majah).. may Allah accept all our efforts, and give us good in this dunya and in the akhrah, ameen thumma ameen :)

There are many beautiful Ahadeeth buried within the Ahadeeth books, the Ahadeeth need to be brought forth and presented so that the people know what did the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him) truly say. And how did the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him) live his life. When I read this ahadeeth sometime ago, it touched my heart that women were respected in this manner by our beloved Prophet. it shows that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) cared about the treatment of women and that women should be treated with kindness and gentleness. That women should be treated as someone very precious. I have saw this writting on several websites and I am glad that it is being used in Allah's cause. AlHumdulillah.

:jazaak:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

SubhanAllah!!! What a beautiful religion we have been blessed with. Jazak Allah Khayr for sharing brother.

I remember a beautiful statement of one of my teacher regarding the beauty of this religion(though NOT related to the above post).

"A black Ethiopian (or Abyssinian) slave whose master used to put his feet on his face and to torture him...Sayaddina Bilal Radhi Allah...within 23 years that black slave was able to put his two feet on the roof of Ka'bah and would call people to Salah ...this is the religion that you and I are attached to..." SubhanAllah.

Alhamdolillah...that we are Muslims.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: its so wonderful to read such article. Subhana Allah! Almighty Allah knows best about his creation. Allahu Akbar! jazak Allahu khayra for sharing:)

wasalam

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
:ma: what a beautiful post, our deen has a lot respect for women and the prophote was a great example. thaks for sharing this great reminder.