Daily Hadith

amer_awan_1988

Assalamulalikum brothers and sisters...

I apologize if a thread like this already exists but I'd like to use this thread to post one hadith every day as a reminder... PLEASE try to provide the main narrator of the hadith and the reference of the author if possible...

JazakAllah Khair

Abu Hurairah (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) said: “Everyone of my Ummah will enter Jannah except those who refuse”. He was asked, “Who will refuse?”
He (Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) said, “Whoever obeys me, shall enter Jannah, and whosoever disobeys me has refused (to enter Jannah)”.
[Al-Bukhari]

amer_awan_1988

Narrated on the authority of Abu Najih Al-Irba bin Sariya RA, who said:

The Messenger of Allah, SAW, delivered an admonition that made our hearts fearful and our eyes tearful. We said, "O Messenger of Allah, it is as if this were a farewell sermon, so advise us." He said, "I enjoin you to have Taqwa of Allah and that you listen and obey, even if a slave is made a ruler over you. He among you who lives long enough will see many differences. So for you is to observe my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly-principled and rightly-guided Caliphs, holding on to them with your molar teeth. Beware of newly-introduced matters, for every innovation (bid'ah) is an error." - [Recorded by Abu Dawud & Al-Tirmidhi, who say it is an authentic hadith]

May Allah SWT give us the ability to implement this hadith into our lives

amer_awan_1988

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Everybody has his time of energy, and every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy. But if a person tries to follow a moderate path, then I have hope for him, but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street), then do not think anything of him.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2453; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 1995).

What is meant by “Everybody has his time of energy” is eagerness for a thing, energy and the desire to do good.

What is meant by “every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy” is tiredness, weakness and lack of movement.

“But if a person tries to follow a moderate path” means that the one who has energy does his deeds in moderation and avoids going to extremes when he is feeling energetic and avoids being negligent when he is feeling lethargic.

“Then I have hope for him” means, I have hope that he will be successful, for he can continue following a middle course, and the most beloved deeds to Allaah are those which are continuous.

“but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street)” means, if he strives hard and goes to extremes in doing good deeds so that he will become famous for his worship and asceticism, and he becomes famous and people point him out to one another,

“then do not think anything of him” means, do not think that he is one of the righteous, because he is showing off. He did not say, “do not have hope for him,” as an indication that he has already fallen, and he will not be able to make up for what he has missed out on.

[From Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi]

amer_awan_1988

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me. - [Related by Imam Muslim RA in his Saheeh]

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for sharing it brother may Allah help and guide all of us to sirata mustaqeem, Ameen.

Allah hafiz.

amer_awan_1988

It is narrated on the authority of Amirul Mu'minin, Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say: "Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

It is considered to be one of the greatest hadiths in Islam.

Al-Imam al-Shafie said: This Hadith is one third of the knowledge of Islam; related to about 70 topics of Fiqh.

amer_awan_1988

Imam Ahmad recorded that `Ubayy bin Ka`b said that the Prophet asked him about the greatest Ayah in the Book of Allah, and `Ubayy answered, "Allah and His Messenger know better.'' When the Prophet repeated his question several times, `Ubayy said, "Ayat Al-Kursi.'' The Prophet commented,

«لِيَهْنِكَ الْعِلْمُ أَبَا الْمُنْذِرِ، وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، إِنَّ لَهَا لِسَانًا وَشَفَتَيْنِ، تُقَدِّسُ الْمَلِكَ عِنْدَ سَاقِ الْعَرْش»

(Congratulations for having knowledge, O Abu Al-Mundhir! By He in Whose Hand is my soul! This Ayah has a tongue and two lips with which she praises the King (Allah) next to the leg of the Throne.)

amer_awan_1988

Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for sharing it brother may Allah help and guide all of us to sirata mustaqeem, Ameen.

Allah hafiz.

JazakAllah Khair for the comments and dua....I'm glad people are benefitting from these hadiths. However, I encourage other people to post hadiths as well because you never know how your hadith can benefit someone now or even after your death.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)
THe Prophet sallallahu'alayhi wa sallam said,

"When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islaam) from which others benefit, and a righteous child who makes du'aa for him."
[Muslim]

amer_awan_1988

Ibn Abbas, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He):

"Verily Allah has recorded the good deeds and the evil deeds." Then he clarified that: "Whosoever intends to do a good deed but does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it with Himself as ten good deeds, up to seven hundred times, or more than that. But if he intends to do an evil deed and does not do it, Allah records it with Himself as a complete good deed; but if he intends it and does it, Allah records it down as one single evil deed."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

amer_awan_1988

Narrated Hakim bin Hizam that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: The upper hand is better than the lower hand (i.e. he who gives in charity is better than him who takes it). One should start giving first to his dependents. And the best object of charity is that which is given by a wealthy person (from the money which is left after his expenses). And whoever abstains from asking others for some financial help, Allah will give him and save him from asking others, Allah will make him self-sufficient. (Bukhari)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajur (wickedness) leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar."

(Sahih Bukhari)

:wasalam:

amer_awan_1988

Sahih Bukhari. Volume 4, Number 669:
Narrated Jundub: Allah's Apostle (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said,
"Amongst the nations before you there was a man who got a wound, and growing impatient (with its pain), he took a knife and cut his hand with it and the blood did not stop till he died. Allah said, 'My Slave hurried to bring death upon himself so I have forbidden him (to enter) Paradise.' "

Lesson: Bear pain patiently for InshAllah Allah Subhanahu wa Taala shall expiate some of your sins for that. Also something that many muslims should know. Killing yourself is a terrible sin for which Allah Subhanahu wa Taala may forbid you Paradise.

amer_awan_1988

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who calls upon Allaah with words in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but Allaah will give him one of three things: either He will answer his prayer soon, or He will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will remove something bad from him that is equivalent to what he is asking for.” They said, “Then we should make a great amount of du’aa’.” He said, “Allaah is greater.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3573; classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi and others.

amer_awan_1988

The Prophet (saw) said: "If you rely on Allah as He should be relied on, He will provide for you as He provides for the birds; they go out in the morning with empty stomachs and return full."

- Ahmad & Tirmidhi

amer_awan_1988

The Prophet saws said, "The one who adorns himself with something that does not belong to him is like the one who puts on double garments of falsehood." (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)

amer_awan_1988

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for whatever crosses their mind so long as they do not speak of it or act upon it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2528) and Muslim (127)

amer_awan_1988

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “We do not think that there is anything better for those who love one another than marriage.” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1847; classed as saheeh by al-Busayri and by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 624)

amer_awan_1988

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, then let him do so, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding chastity. And whoever is not able to do that, then let him fast, for that will be a shield for him.” Narrated in al-Saheehayn from the hadeeth of Ibn Mas’ood.

amer_awan_1988

Muslim (132) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “Some of the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to him and said, ‘We find things in our hearts that none of us would dare to utter out loud.’ He said, ‘Do you really find that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is clear faith.’”

The Sahaabah asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the waswaas that they felt in their hearts, and he said, “That is clear faith.” Shaykh al-Islam (Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 7/282) said: “In other words, the fact that this waswaas was happening and they disliked it so much and pushed it away from their hearts is clear faith, like the mujaahid to whom the enemy comes and he resists him until he defeats him, and this is the greatest form of jihad. Clear (sareeh) means pure, like pure milk. It becomes clear and pure because they hated those devilish whispers and warded them off, so their faith became pure and clear.”