A VERY GOOD YEAR AT TTI

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

I hope everybody is doing good this summer. Alhamdolillah i am as good as before.

You might have noticed that i disappeared for a while. The reason behind was intense academical studies accompanied by full time job. But alhamdolillah i didn't forgot any one of you. I still remember each one of you. Why? Because all of you are like my brothers and sisters in Islam. "I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH".

This year has been pretty good at tti. Mashallah many members enter new life. They got married or engaged:SMILY209:. :jumpclap:Some of them which i remember are

SISTER SHYHIJABI (Mashallah she got married...congrat:D)
SISTER MUSLIMAH16 got engaged
SISTER AMNA_MUSLIMAA got engage

One of best friend got married ...

And then his brother just got married.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU. Although none of you send the sweets but no worries....accept these desi-electronic sweets from me....although late...but niyyat was still there.....:hearts:

boondi-ladoo.jpg

gulab_jamun.jpg

IndianSweets3.jpg

Alright..my mouth is become watery...i will go to the market and purchase some of those....

Please join me in congratulating all of the above members and non members. let us all make duaa that Allah bring happiness in their life, Keep away troubles from them, make them steadfast on deen, give them righteous childrens...................ameen................

IF I FORGOT ANY MEMBER WHO GOT MARRIED OR ENGAGED ...THEN I DO APOLOGIZE.......ALL THESE WELL WISHES ARE FOR YOU......:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah dear brother for your cute thread.:)

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing beautiful feelings with us and Ameen for your duas.May Allah make us all happy in this world and hereafter.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear brother:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: brother! :D:D

JazakAllah khair :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Electronic mithaays not good enough :p haha kidding

jazakAllah khair once again :D

InshaAllah we hope to hear some good news from you too brother ;)

Was-salaam
May Allah bless you! :D Ameen

Your sister

P.S hope inshaAllah your studies are going well

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Subhana Allah! A very good news. Except i didn't know that sister Muslimah16got engaged. Masha Allah! Congrats!;) to you dear ukhti:D:D:D And to you too sister Amna_Muslimah:D:D:D Where was i when i have missed the good news:rolleyes: masha Allah i did know about sis Shyhijabi:muslima:

:SMILY34::SMILY47::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::SMILY139:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Asalamu alaykum

Subhana Allah! A very good news. Except i didn't know that sister Muslimah16got engaged. Masha Allah! Congrats!;) to you dear ukhti:D:D:D And to you too sister Amna_Muslimah:D:D:D Where was i when i have missed the good news:rolleyes: masha Allah i did know about sis Shyhijabi:muslima:

:SMILY34::SMILY47::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::SMILY139:

JazakAllah khair for the congrats :D

behna, where you been at man..? :D

Sister shyhijabi's signiture is "happily married" how could you have missed it ? :confused:

loOoOoOoOoll :D:D Im fooling around, no hard feelings ;)

Congrats to you sister Amna muslimah and sister shy hijabi :)

Was-salaam

Peace92

Revert to Islam

Congratulations to you dear sisters

Muslimah16- im coming in your wedding- gate crashing if need be :p

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Welcome back brother, you've been missed! Sorry no sweets were sent, I barely could find any for myself at my wedding, those were some hungry wedding guests. LOL! My prayer for everyone else is that they have as good of a marriage that I have experienced so far. Truly I am blessed a thousand fold.

Wasalaam

helpinghumanity

congrats to every one.. may u have many more.. lol

opppss... no no.. i take it back

Inshallah we will have many more brothers and sisters who will enter into a new bond. Inshallah brother alqurtabi ..i know you are next in the line ....:hearts:.....dont hide it :SMILY176:.....share with you and then you will realize how much we (members) love to see you being a BRIDEGROOM....:hearts:

helpinghumanity

Mashallah dear brother for your cute thread.:)

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing beautiful feelings with us and Ameen for your duas.May Allah make us all happy in this world and hereafter.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear brother:tti_sister:

:wasalam: SISTER:

Wa-iyyakum sister.

Jazakumullah khair for your nice words and ameen to your duaas also.

Would you like to share with us some e-sweets of your culture. Sisters who got engaged or married will love to them. :hearts:

helpinghumanity

:salam2: brother! :D:D

JazakAllah khair :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Electronic mithaays not good enough :p haha kidding

jazakAllah khair once again :D

InshaAllah we hope to hear some good news from you too brother ;)

Was-salaam
May Allah bless you! :D Ameen

Your sister

P.S hope inshaAllah your studies are going well

:wasalam: sister:

ohhh electronic sweets are not good. I have sent you basket full of sweets. It may be arriving very soon. Check out your mail box. If you dont get it either today or tomorrow then visit the nearest sweet shop. Probably it got delivered to them. :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Those sweets look like this
deepawali-sweets.jpg

Good news from me...lol....another 5-10 years..lol...

You know how difficult it is for guys since they are "CONSIDERED" to be the breadwinners...lol.....:SMILY346::lol:

P.S:
Alhamdolillah studies are going pretty good. Hows your maddrassah. Btw are you becoming an allima very soon...inshallah ???

fada_all

baraka allahu feek akhi

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

first of all jazaka allah every khir akhi for your very beautifull and kind words masha allah , really it brings a great pleasure to my heart ., may :tti_sister:allah reward you with a pious wife too akhi..and make al firdaous al 'aala your internal place in al jannah dear akhi..you even im immersed in preparing for my wedding party insha allah next month still i didn't forget any one of you all dear beloved brothers and sisters
. i too love you all for allah's sake
what about you akhi:SMILY335: im waiting for good news about you akhi come on we need happy news!!!!!!!!!!:hearts:

mabrouk for all of us and may allah make your life full of love, prosperity, sincererity, understanding....

you are all in my dou'a don't forget me in your dou'a jazakum allah khir katir

your sis khadija

helpinghumanity

Salaam,

Welcome back brother, you've been missed! Sorry no sweets were sent, I barely could find any for myself at my wedding, those were some hungry wedding guests. LOL! My prayer for everyone else is that they have as good of a marriage that I have experienced so far. Truly I am blessed a thousand fold.

Wasalaam

:wasalam: Jazakumullah khair sister:

There is a rule that couples who get married don't get the sweets. That is a new special tti rule which is under process. :hearts::hearts: