Michael Jackson a muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojone_jamila

Salam wa3aleikum bro'sos

I have a question about MJ. Is he convert to Islam?

There is some people says yes and the other people says no. I know it was on the media. But media says a lot and i don't take the media serious.

I think he is convert to Islam but Allah knows better. So if you're sure that MJ is became to Islam, please let me to know.

I was a fan of MJ and I really hope he is a muslim because he is good persoon with a great heart en who's tried to improve the world.

ws, a sister from the Netherlands.

Saniyah

Wo alaikum assalam,
Yes he converted in November 2008 and hes funeral will be held under muslim taraditions (as I just read). ..N Im happy for all that too:)
Allah may bring him to Jannah. Peace to his soul.

ojone_jamila

Wo alaikum assalam,
Yes he converted in November 2008 and hes funeral will be held under muslim taraditions (as I just read). ..N Im happy for all that too:)

Elhamdollilah. I'm so glad for him

Amine for your dua en may Allah be with you always MJ. Amine. Insha Allah you will flying in Djannah like Peter Pan.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wo alaikum assalam,

Assalamu Allaicum sister

I think that noone of does not know if Micheal Jackson wa Muslim or not.I have red in newspapers that MJ has died like Jahovas Witness and not like a Muslim and that he got close to Islaam but that he never accepted it,and Allah knows the best.

Maybe his funeral will answer on question of many Inshallah.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Wo alaikum assalam,

:mashallah:

I will though google it ;)

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
I made a research to answer your question and several big newspapers claims that MJ is a muslim and he has confirmed it in an interview .. :mashallah:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

I accidentally went to this site and it really troubled me.

truely rubbish you find in speech and a mean to contest what is true in a way to belittle something that is clearly described. What is even more troubling, they claim a human has the ability to decide heaven and hell.

I know you got this from googling but it should have no place in this site.

i dont wanna comment on it.i was just sharing it with others so that we know what actually is going on.yet Allah always decide who is moslem and who is not.

i myself really dont think it is right to keep on wondering whether someone die as a moslem or not.that is Allah's job.am just counting the moment for this thread to be closed.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I read in today's paper, it says MJ will be buried as Muslim. Apparently brother Muhammad Abdul Aziz (Jermaine Jackson) wanted MJ to be buried as Muslim because he had embraced Islam in Nov 2008. I checked english dailies but this one was not mentioned.

For me I do not want anyone die as kaffir, including George Bush and Vegan. I hope MJ was a Muslim and died as Muslim.

Allah knows best.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
ONLY A HANDSPAN FROM JAHANNAM AND THEN ALLAH'S MERCY TAKES OVER

Asslam u Alaikum wrwb ,

This is the message I received my from teached Abu Yousaf Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury.

I heard about Michael Jackson rahimahullah passing away. I remember asking Jermaine Jackson last year at the GPU conference if Michael had accepted Islam yet or not and he had told me that he was close to. I understand from Sh Yusuf Estes when I met him recently in UK that Michael did indeed accept Islam 2 months ago walhamdulillah whilst he was in Dubai and it was a publicized affair in UAE which didn’t receive much worldwide press. So may Allah forgive him and enter him into Jannah. Ameen.

There are two lessons in this for us. The first is reinforcement of that hadeeth wherein the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said in the hadeeth of asSaadiq Walmasdooq in AlBukhari: “Wallahi it may be that a person has done good deeds all his life and then there is nothing left between him and Jannah except for a handspan, then he acts by the actions of the people of Jahannam and so he enters it. And it may be that a person has done the deeds of the people of Jahannam all his life until there is nothing left between him and it except for a handspan and that which has been written overtakes him and he does the deeds of the people of Jannah and so he enters it.”

Do you know if Allah has created you to be from the people of Jannah or that of Jahannam? Wallahi this is a bewildering and perplexing question enough to make any believer quiver in fear. It is like the statement of Malik bin Deenar radiallahu anhu who used to stand the nights in prayer grabbing his beard saying: “O Allah I know that you have created a group for Jannah and another for Jahannam. O Allah I ask you – which group am I in?”

The group that we will be in is shown by our last deeds as the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said: “Verily actions are by their endings.” How many of us know what our last deed will be? Look at how Allah wanted good for Michael such that he gave him Islam and then saved him from the sins of the world tour that he was about to start in ignorance – by giving him death before it. It reminds me of that verse in Surah Yusuf: “And in the same way do we turn him away from the evil and fithly deeds. Indeed he is from our righteous slaves!”

I ask us all to earn the love of Allah and His good pleasure by seeking His forgiveness and mercy and worrying about our last deeds.

I learnt many lessons from above and one is "Do not utter a single word against ANYONE"

Wa alaikum salam wrwb,

OmAabid

I think we have much bigger issues to think about. Allah knows and that is all that counts. If he is buried as a Muslim, we should make dua for him unless we have first hand knowledge that he isn't--otherwise, it isn't our business!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Why should we sit here and speculate about *the concluded* life of a man..when our lives have not *yet* and as Muslims we have two destinies for options both of which we achieve with our hearts and actions?

Shouldn't we sit down and *worry* about our *own* destiny and *what* it will end up being?!

Leave the destiny of the dead to Allah (swt)..even if we are 100% positive they are Muslims and we see in them THE BEST image of Islam..we still *know nothing* for the only one who can see what's within the nafs and the heart is The One who Created both (sobhanaho wa ta'ala!)

Let's worry about how *our next hour*..or even *our next minute* will be brothers and sisters..because we have *NO* guarantees that it will *actually* come or that it concludes upon that which Allah (swt) Favors!..let's just worry about *that*

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

As sister said we wish every one become Muslim but we need to worry about our self first, he is dead only Allah knows what he was and what he wasnt so we need just stop talking about this issue as its comming the only problem we have in this life HE died as 1000 people die every day but no one talk about them...

Just to some news from Dawud Wharnsby & Yusuf Islam say they did not give shahadah to MJ‏

**note there is music in Yusuf ISLAM page**

http://www.yusufislam.com/faq/did-yusuf-help-jackson-become/

http://wharnsby.com/blog1/2009/06/26/the-passing-of-michael-jackson/

This thread is closed now.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
FYI, he went into the hands of Qadyanis. UNFORTUNATELY
So, he wasnt a muslim

And you have judged his heart? This is the sadness or arrogance in the ummah.
If he said shahada, he is a muslim. No one can judge or say that another is NOT a muslim, it is between HIM AND ALLAH. You must first judge yourself before judging others.

muharram23

Staff member
FYI, he went into the hands of Qadyanis. UNFORTUNATELY
So, he wasnt a muslim

Salamu alaykum

do not haste so quickly to bring judgment on something you do not have knowledge off. You do not know in what state he died upon. Also, he is has returned to Allah subhane and he will get what he deserved. If he died upon islaam, then may Allah give him jannah and forgive his sins. If he died upon other than that, than Allah will give him what he deserves.

Let me narrate to you hadith of Ibn Masood in the collection of imam nawawi's 40 hadith,

Abu 'Abd al-Rahman 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, the most truthful, the most trusted, told us:

"Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed.

I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire and enters therein; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim

This hadith shows that a person could be upon disbelief his whole life and just before his death, he repents to Allah azawajal and does the actions of people of Jannah and enters it. Also, each one of us should worry about himself since this hadith also shows that a person could be upon the truth his whole life just before the death he deviates from the truth, turns to shirk and enters the hell fire. May Allah protects us.

Therefore, what is the benefit about talking about someone who passed away. If he was a muslim, alhamdulillah good for him as Allah saved him from eternal hellfire. if he was not upon islaam, then Allah will give him what he deserves.

Otherwise we can talk about the other billions of people who died and what they died upon.

Allah tells us in the quran about those who passed away before us and says

"This is a people that have passed away; they shall have what they earned and you shall have what you earn, and you shall not be called upon to answer for what they did." (2:141)

So let us inshaAllah protect ourselves from our own tongues and worry about ourselves before the day comes that we will ask Allah to return to do more deeds.

Allah knows best

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.