Exposing The Sins of Your Fellow Muslim

yoko337

Masha Allah

Walaikom salam waramatullah
thanks for you article, it remine me alot, May Allah subhatallah help all of us to be away of those sin..Ameen

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
whoever fears Allah, He will make all things fear him. And whoever fears people, Allah will make him fear everthing.

yass_yass

Salam

What about if the sin affects others? For instance, you see a fellow Muslim steal something, or rape someone, or kill someone? I would call the police and tell them that this person committed these crimes and feel no guilt upon myself for it.

And this makes me ask, if we are not supposed to expose others' sins, how does anyone get punished on earth for anything? For example, If a man and woman committ adultery (and on the off-chance they actually have the 4 required witnesses), doesn't this mean that the witnesses should NOT expose the fact that they saw their friend committ adultery with a woman other than his wife?

I am a bit confused - we know we are all sinners; so how do we keep a safe and civilized society if we are not supposed to expose people who cheat, lie, steal, or committ other crimes that degrade society?

Lana

Salamo aliekom sister. I'm a new you number here. my name is Yassine. Concerning your confusion I think things are so transparant. In the case of the existence of adultry sin conditions people have to expose them. If not we might be considered as sinners.

saihoca

Salamun Alaykum from Turkey,

Exposing one's sin would not be good unless that person made it clear that he wouldn't repent the sin and go on doing it publicly. You know we muslims are supposed to be like the nightfall in hiding our borthers' or sisters' wrongdoings or sins. I know a lot lof people born muslims, who think as long as two sides do it at will, they think adultery is not a bad thing and so does not have to be considered a sin. However, commiting adultery is already sin and if one side has no consent to doing it, then it is a case of rape. I know of many people who say "I'm not gossiping about my brother or siter. I'm just telling the truth" However, they are ignorant of the fact that "gıybat", as it is mentioned in the Qoran, is whatever you are talking behind your bother's or siter's back. You are alreayd sinning. If you are talking something untrue behing their back, this time you are both gosiping (gıybat) and slandering, which is even worse. Wassalam.

upuaut

Hello.

What if some muslim leave this religion (stop to believe in Allah or begin to believe in another god). Once I heart that its islamic duty for other muslims to punish him. Is it true?

Only if he publicly declares he's not a Muslim anymore. If someone claims to be a Muslim, we have to accept it as such. There are examples from the Prophet's seerah (PBUH) to that effect, I think.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
jasak Allah for such good reading may Allah forgive our sins hidden and exposed and those that hav been stuck to ours hearts as diease

abulzan07

Asalamalykum warahamatullahi wabarkatuhu......mashAllah one of the best thread and so much to learn for all of us.......May Allah forgiv me too in anger and in jealously i exposed the sins of my brothers and sister just to see them sad because they hurt me may Allah forgive me

But I have very important question to ask on this issue dont know i am right or wrong......If someone is so religious and pious but got trapped into wrong company or like blind trust towards anyone and they are committing major sins again and again you know this and as muslims i belive if i inform their parents or any friend who can stop them from doing that would it be like exposing them?? because i see pious and dead religious sisters doing wrong again and again just because some brother trapped them in their sweet talks and marriage promises so they think everything they doing is ok but its wrong and it so bad to see this hapening in front of your eyes everyday but you are helpless you cant do nothing

JazakhAllah khair

asbi

masha allah

asalam mu alaykum warahmatullahitaallah wa barakatu
insha allah that allah will forgive our sins in our life
and please say the kalimats LAILAHAILLAHLA5x if
u said this words you do what allah subahana wataallah
said :salah:allahuakbar
Peace And Mercy Will Give Us All ISLAM
Insha Allah

WASSALAM

lily_mawar

Prophet Muhammad saw in his hadeeth about backbiting & slander

From Muslim, I asked the Messenger of God : Who is the best Muslim? The Messenger of God replied, "He is the one from whom Muslims are safe from the evil of his tongue and hands."

Tolga123

the point i dont understand is english your ann ISLAM's native tongue ?
or is there any arm-twisting about it_?