Is Allah not the All-Just?

safiya58

:salam2:

hadith Qutsi 17:

“‘O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another...."

to read the full hadith: http://hadithqudsi.sacredhadith.com/hadith-qudsi-17/

Allah Subhana wa Taala make oppression for Himself haram!.... Can you imagine the meaning of it...? Oppression is haram for Allah! Can You notice the Justice of Allah... Subhanallah!

and still there are some people they are wether afraid nor ashamed and think they can judge the Greatest Just... the Most Fair Judge who wrongs not...

and they question the laws of Allah... "is this right and justified that women have to wear hijab and men not... is this right and justified that Allah make relationship with slave-girls halal... is this right and justified that a wife have to listen to her husband... is this right and justified that prophet Muhammed (saw) married Aysha (raa) when she was so young..." and so on...

of course we can ask questions in order to clarify our doubts but there are some they do not ask questions to gain knowledge... no they try to find a wrong in the laws of Allah.... and when you provide them with a good answers they are still not satisfied...

This is a plea for all of us not to let it get to ourselfe... even when we sometimes can not understand the Divine purpose we as muslims should remember the hadith above and shoud never doubt the endless mercy, justice and wisdom of Allah... He knows and we do not!

This is a plea for those who think their own benchmark for right and wrong is more exact than the laws of Allah...
how can you deny the bounties Allah has blessed you with...? How can you dare to judge Him and to insult His messenger and the followers... Just take a look at your body... would you give up your eyesight when I would give you million dollars for it...?

how can you believe that Allah is not Just when He is the One who forgives the sins lovingly... when He is the one who commands us to treat the animals well and to treat the weak among us well and commands us to spend from our money to the poor...

How can you think you know better than Him when He is even aware of the needs of His smallest and tiniest creation...?

when the prophet (saw) was asked will it be rewarded by Allah to treat animals well he (saw) answered: yes, there is a reward for the good treatment of every entity. (narrated by Abu Hureyre, sahih muslim/buhari)

Qur'an 80:24 "Then let man look at his food and how We provide it. We pour water in showers and We split the earth in fragments, and produce therein corn, grapes and nutritious fodder, olives, dates, enclosed gardens, dense with trees, fruits and grasses."

will you still doubt...?

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

No! By the one on Whose hand my soul is, I do not doubt and I will never doubt.

Truly there are many and many people in the criteria you mentioned my dear sister. JazakiAllahu every khair for pointing out this important issue in a beautiful manner. Moreover, this is one of the best posts I have ever read in weeks.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

OmAabid

Allah has given us many ayat to remove our doubts and while I have no doubt, guidance is from Allah so let us make dua for others to be guided.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh sister Safiyah :) I hope everythin is well with you. :)

This is a good point that you brought out, Alhamdulillah. As a Muslim, we can NEVER think that what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla did was unjust, and Alhamdulillah you brought that out for us all to remember. Jazakallah Kyr wa Barakallahu Feek sister. :)

Even though, we must all still understand that what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla does is just, and whenever he chooses to do something, then it is for the best.
Like some people talk about Aishah (RA)'s marriage to Rasulallah (SAW)? One thing I would like to wonder is: despite her age, does anyone even CARE about how SHE felt about the marriage? Because from Sahih Hadith, we can all understand that Aishah (RA) loved Rasulallah (SAW), to the point that she was always JEALOUS FOR HIS ATTENTION, and if she did NOT like the marriage with her and Rasulallah (SAW), then why was it that she: always wanted him to feel that she was the most beautifullest and best of his wives; that she NEVER cheated on him (even when she was alleged (without oroof) that she had an affair with Safwan (RA), one of the Sahabi who fought in the battle of Uhud, and who just helped her find Rasulallah (SAW) when he went out for a Gazawaath/Campaign); why did she cover herself up from men, when Rasulallah (SAW) was alive, and when he had died? And one more is that: why did she not marry a young man when Rasulallah (SAW) had died, and she was 18? And if she wanted to, she could have done that three years after Rasulallah (SAW)'s death, because THAT is when her FATHER DIED (so if she DID try to marry any man, then he would have stopped her).

So the orientalist/doubter can NOT answer any of these questions and points that are brought out. If a young girl Muslimah chooses to marry a man who is 20-38 years older than her, then "it's a problem," just because the Western idealogies do not accept this, but when a girl gets pregnant from having sex with her boyfriend when she is 12, then no one says anthing about it.

safiya58

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh sister Safiyah :) I hope everythin is well with you. :)

This is a good point that you brought out, Alhamdulillah. As a Muslim, we can NEVER think that what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla did was unjust, and Alhamdulillah you brought that out for us all to remember. Jazakallah Kyr wa Barakallahu Feek sister. :)

Even though, we must all still understand that what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla does is just, and whenever he chooses to do something, then it is for the best.
Like some people talk about Aishah (RA)'s marriage to Rasulallah (SAW)? One thing I would like to wonder is: despite her age, does anyone even CARE about how SHE felt about the marriage? Because from Sahih Hadith, we can all understand that Aishah (RA) loved Rasulallah (SAW), to the point that she was always JEALOUS FOR HIS ATTENTION, and if she did NOT like the marriage with her and Rasulallah (SAW), then why was it that she: always wanted him to feel that she was the most beautifullest and best of his wives; that she NEVER cheated on him (even when she was alleged (without oroof) that she had an affair with Safwan (RA), one of the Sahabi who fought in the battle of Uhud, and who just helped her find Rasulallah (SAW) when he went out for a Gazawaath/Campaign); why did she cover herself up from men, when Rasulallah (SAW) was alive, and when he had died? And one more is that: why did she not marry a young man when Rasulallah (SAW) had died, and she was 18? And if she wanted to, she could have done that three years after Rasulallah (SAW)'s death, because THAT is when her FATHER DIED (so if she DID try to marry any man, then he would have stopped her).

So the orientalist/doubter can NOT answer any of these questions and points that are brought out. If a young girl Muslimah chooses to marry a man who is 20-38 years older than her, then "it's a problem," just because the Western idealogies do not accept this, but when a girl gets pregnant from having sex with her boyfriend when she is 12, then no one says anthing about it.

Wa aleykum selam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh my dear brother Abdul Hasib,

alhamdulilah that we have young ppl like you in our ummah :) jazak Allahu ckair for your comment. yep, you are right, these are questions they can not answer and they are reflecting the reality :) what is immportant for us is not to get confused by their accusation and trust in Allah and His messenger! oh and it was so kind of you asking me about how I do... jazak Allahu ckair brother

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Ukhti Safiyah, and Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahu Feeki that my words made you feel better (although, it's only from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla that I was able to do that :)), Wallahi it makes me feel better that you are feeling happier and better (because I remembered that Rasulallah (SAW) would try to do the same thing: trying to make people feel better, especially his beloved companions) :).

safiya58

:salam2: little brother Abdul Hasib

now you put a smile on my face again. mashaallah the way you think. may Allah reward you with the highest jannah and gives you success and happiness also in this world my dear brother... jazak Allahu ckair for your kindness

rtbour

american muslima
Asalaamu alaikum, sister! Very nice post! Thank you for posting this here! It made me feel calm and happy inside to read this. =)

safiya58

As salamu aleykum my sister rtbour and brother aaiwang. :hearts:

alhamdulillah I´m really glad to know that you liked it

ve aleykumselam