The Truth about Terrorism

winston smith

For those who seek the truth and struggle to remain free from the brain-washing of the lying corporate media and government propagandists I would like to share my experiences and resulting knowledge about what is going on.

I am Arabic, born in and living in England. From 2003 onwards MI5 began using electromagnetic mind-control technology on me to try and make me go to Iraq and become an insurgent and fight the Americans. I was fortunate in that I recognized what they were doing. This technology places overwhelming thoughts and desires into your mind to carry something out even if it goes completely against your nature.

Over the next few years MI6 murdered two of my uncles to try and provoke me into becoming an insurgent. When that didn't work they tried to make me become a terrorist in England. Because of my self-awareness of what was going on and what they were doing I became very angry and protested vehemently against the Iraq war. Eventually they realised I wasn't going to fall into their carefully laid trap and they then proceeded to destroy my life and discredit me. The principle thing they have done since then (since 2004) is use Electromagnetic weapons upon me to physically and mentally torture me and deprive me of sleep. The torture happens the same whatever country I go to. There are many, many other victims of these electromagnetic weapons all over the World.

It does sound unbelievable, but I can assure you that the western security forces have the technology to mind control people into becoming suicide bombers as they have tried to do to me. I have absolutely NO idea how the technology works but after 6 years of research the best explanation I have found is here :

MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat

Due to my experiences I have realised the following :

- The War on Terror is fake and manufactured
- They have created an enemy to justify and create war. The western security services are engineering false flag operations
- The VAST majority of so-called suicide bombings carried out around the world, including 9/11, Istanbul, Madrid, Bali, London, Mumbai have been carried out by Muslims being MADE to do these bombings by the Western Security Forces using Electromagnetic Mind Control technology
- The 1 million plus Iraqis killed in 'sectarian' violence have been murdered by these same Western Intelligence agencies making people blow themselves up by using mind-control technology upon them
- Before America and Britain turned up in Iraq there had never been any history of sectarian violence in Iraq
- They have now extended this psychopathic policy to Pakistan
- They wanted a war between the West and Islam, but they needed to manufacture an enemy and to manufacture terrorists which is exactly what they have been doing.
- Their goals may be money and power from oil and defence contracts and zionist interests

There is a guy called Omar Khyam who is in prison for life in England for storing a large quantity of fertiliser in a bomb plot. That was supposed to be me. He is younger than me, but went to the same school as me. Unfortunately he gave in to the mind control technology. May others have the strength to resist it and the plans of these evil men who destroy our World.

AlQurtubi

Banned
brother, there are many things going on in order to create the rule of dajjal (anti christ) in this world. Mind control be regarded as one of those.

If i write in detail , Mods will start shouting that it is not from Quran and sunnah. So, I better shut up. :D

This is a video addressed to Sunni Muslims in english, I suggest that we all listen to the lecture as it clears any uncertainty about this subject, in sha Allah.

[yt]DN7KRgvS9Cw[/yt]

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

thanks for sharing. the war on terror is fake. didnt know the west were behind some blowing one self up operation. these savages people.. you consider lucky...

OmAabid

For example, right now, has any news media reported on the Spirit of Humanity and its crew being held by Israel? Or wondered why a soldier being held after attacking in Afganistan is called a hostage instead of a prisoner of war? It is the media chokehold on the people and their minds....