Are men allowed?

umm hussain

women`s right? Haha...theoritically I have read a lot...Practically when a women get married...Her `right` probably is only staying at home... Her husband has right over her...She can`t go out without her husband`s permission. She can`t of course talk with any man without his husband`s permission. She must always consult her husband before doing whatsoever. Her husband in return, no need to consult her of anything including marrying a second wife...
I never can accept this! Astaghfirullah...:girl3:

A true believer is one who hears and obeys. Just because a woman asks her husband before doing something doesnt equal oppression and anyway who says a man doesnt ask the opinion of a woman. A man who truly respects his wife will also consider a womans opinion.

Lets not use emotion when dealing with things, lets use facts. You say a woman cant speak to a man without seeking her husbands permission, why on earth would she want to talk to another man for in the first place. Not even a man can speak to a non mahram woman unnecessarily. Women have rights but are not equal to men. A woman gives birth and a man doesnt this is enough for someone who uses intellect to notice the 2 cant be equal My husband even though he has this right over me doesnt have to enforce anything because we both understand each others rights both men and women even animals have rights in Islam. There is a problem when people want to mix Islam and kuffar. Who defines human, women, rights in the first place. The same people who trample on Muslims rights all over the world want to define the real rights? Dont you see hypocrisy in this.

Allah put these laws in place for people and who are we to challenge these laws

Feminists make me sick, they dont want womens rights they want rights to be men. The other day I read about women who want the same Urinals u get in the mens' toilets put in the ladies because it is 'sexist' if i find the link I will post it.

no wonder why we women are more in hellfire and even when the dajjal comes we are going to be the most of his followers. May Allah protect me and all sincere sisters' from this. We are more than men so why cant we be more in paradise, maybe because of these characteristics. Anyway to truly understand and appreciate the position of women in Islam one has to understand how women where treated before Islam and today in non muslim societies, as a commercial tool to sell products etc. The West shouldnt tell women their right the only right women have in the west are the right to go to hell, literally.

No one forces Islam upon anyone, if Islam is too hot to handle there are many ways of life that will give you the 'rights' you are after but just dont try to bring these 'rights' into Islam to pollute it

Anyway hope this link helps me first and foremost to make clear the status of women islam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Ameen umm hussein. May Allah bless you.

These laws apply to ALL the Abrahamic Religions (not sure about Judaism). Christian women must wear a Hijab, cannot speak to ANYONE without permission, and must be "silent in church" because she "doesn't know what she's talking about". Christians may claim that their women have more rights than Muslimahs, but it's all lies. All the stuff I have just said are in the Bible, also (I would know: I was a Christian).

Her `right` probably is only staying at home...

The woman is allowed to go out. Of course, she must tell her husband. Why? Well, I know that I would like my wife to tell me where she is going because, for all I know, she could be going to a non-Mahram man's house and they'll be alone!

When women of all religions/of no religion asks her husband "where have you been?" after he's been out for the whole night (while he was supposed to come home at 6 PM) is the same situation here. Spouses have the right to know where they're spouse is going.

Men aren't exempt from this. Men must tell his wife where he's going, also. He can't just sneak out nd go to a non-Mahram woman's house and be alone with her. This is balance.

Her husband has right over her...

They're rights are equal, it's just that each have different duties.

Is it unfair that women don't have urinals in their bathrooms? Or that women can't be in "Strongest Man" competitions?

Is it unfair that it is less likely that a Judge will believe that a man was being abused by his wife, but is more likely to believe that the wife was being abused by her husband? Is it unfair that men can't give birth or breastfeed?

Their rights ARE the same, it's just that women are prohibited from doing things which men obviously can do (and which they are weak at doing, and vice-versa. This is called balance: different duties, same rights.

She can`t of course talk with any man without his husband`s permission.

Would you want your husband to talk to a 25 year old woman who's wearing a bikini?

Her husband in return, no need to consult her of anything including marrying a second wife...

He must consult her. A man can't just go out and say: "Honey, I'm going to get married again!".

1) He must treat both his wives the same, or else the wives have the right to get a divorce.

2) He must consult his wife, for this is the only way relationships work. And Allah (SWT) wants relationships to work out.

:salam2: . I see a lot of people who marry Christians and jews and they later on say different stuff after there kids are born. You can marry a christian or a jew but i feel only if you yourself have a very sound knowledge about Islam. And also if you feel that your new partner is open to the idea about hearing about Islam. Otherwise it is a like playing cards with your life. If you get lucky it is fine. But you can loose everything also on the other hand.

mohammad javid

Assalamu alakium sister Samiah,
what i meant is you can marry who ever you whant, but it is better if He or she become believers Because what i said is if you marry no believer what is going to happen to the childerns. And iam also married to a revert.
thats why i Quoted from [ qur'an 2: 221]. ( Until they believe).

yasmin623

Assalamualaykum,

A true believer hears and obeys.

To what extent a believer can obey depend on her own emaan or situation. It is in between Allah and herself. No point forcing while it will only create stress. Emaan and practice should be build up slowly. Please doa for me.

No one forces Islam upon anyone, if Islam is too hot to handle there are many ways of life that will give you the 'rights' you are after but just dont try to bring these 'rights' into Islam to pollute it

I certainly have no intention to `pollute` it but I could not accept it until today. That`s all. Practically, many things could not be achieved based on my situation.

Men aren't exempt from this. Men must tell his wife where he's going, also. He can't just sneak out nd go to a non-Mahram woman's house and be alone with her. This is balance.

NO, I think according to shariah, men no need to tell their wives where they went. They are free to go anywhere.

He must consult her. A man can't just go out and say: "Honey, I'm going to get married again!".

No. According to Islamic law, the man do not have to get approval from his wife to marry the second one. correct me if i am wrong. And people tends to misuse their right on this nowadays.

Probably we percepts right in different way, When I said a women`s right is only at home I mean women could only stay at home to be a good muslimah. If a woman wanna go out and work, many situation that make her feel ironical will happen. For example, can not expect to avoid interaction with man completely. When this situation comes she will only feel guilty to Allah. women have right but it is under the control of the husband. However, practically the husband might not be always there to control or `check and balance`. I am a working women with my husband being thousand miles away. So do you think that I could ask my husband before going out? My boss, my subordinates and my colleages, most of them are men. So do you think that I can ask permission from my husband all the time? But what can I do? Quit the job and let my husband suffer to support the family alone?

Frankly speaking, I do not like to feel stressful on this matter as it will only spoil my emaan. Practically I feel so helpless that nothing can be done to improve. Put yourself into my position, what will you do?

umm hussain

asalam alaikum

Assalamualaykum,

A true believer hears and obeys.

To what extent a believer can obey depend on her own emaan or situation. It is in between Allah and herself. No point forcing while it will only create stress. Emaan and practice should be build up slowly. Please doa for me.

A situation shouldnt waver your belief it is a time for you to stay strong and constantly remember Allah and make dua. Inshallah I will make dua for you as well. Stress isnt a thing a muslim should be faced with because you have hope in Allah and as we all know, we will be tested and you will not be tested with more than you can bear and Allah tests according to level of Iman.

[/QUOTE]No one forces Islam upon anyone, if Islam is too hot to handle there are many ways of life that will give you the 'rights' you are after but just dont try to bring these 'rights' into Islam to pollute it

I certainly have no intention to `pollute` it but I could not accept it until today. That`s all. Practically, many things could not be achieved based on my situation.[/QUOTE]

First of all we are not talking about specific situations we are talking in general according to what Allah has revealed a woman has to be submissive to her husband

[/QUOTE]Men aren't exempt from this. Men must tell his wife where he's going, also. He can't just sneak out nd go to a non-Mahram woman's house and be alone with her. This is balance.

NO, I think according to shariah, men no need to tell their wives where they went. They are free to go anywhere.[/QUOTE]

You are right men do not need to tell women where they are going but if a man just goes wherever he wants comes back whenever he wants and doesnt tell his wife where he has been there is a very serious problem in the marriage
and it has to be looked at. My husband consults me in little things even if he should go to a friends house, he doesnt have to but with the relationship we have he feels he has to. I have noticed in relationships were the women want to compete with the husband that is were the problem lies then he is truly going to enforce his rights because you want to challenge him too much and question too much and are just suspicious for nothing

[/QUOTE]He must consult her. A man can't just go out and say: "Honey, I'm going to get married again!".

No. According to Islamic law, the man do not have to get approval from his wife to marry the second one. correct me if i am wrong. And people tends to misuse their right on this nowadays.[/QUOTE]

You are right a man doesnt need permission or approval from the first wife to marry a second. The reason why some men marry a second is because they are having problems with first. Most men work too hard for the family and need to come home after a hard days work to a loving and respectful wife, a home is a place to relax and not a battle of the sexes. So if a woman isnt understanding and giving him 'headache' every time he will find someone else who appreciates him. I have had that discussion with my husband about polygamy and to be honest if we were not polluted with the Western MY MAN Ideology, there wouldnt be a problem at all about it. The west has infiltrated in our every day lives. To be honest I had a problem with Polygamy but if you understand the conditions and the situations of women you will find the reason why Allah said it can be done. I am not saying I would be happy with my husband remarrying but I will have to stay strong ask Allah to make it easy for me and good to come out of it. I know of sisters who get along with their co-wives because they are both people of high Iman, alhamdulillah. My husband said if there was a need for him to get married again he would want my approval and even if I could find someone I would like for him to get married to that will be better because he would love for us to get along and If he is to marry he doesnt want to marry someone who hasnt been married before because he feels he wont be just and he feels there are young guys out there who are not married, if he is to marry some young girl who are these young brothers going to marry, he still can if he wanted to but he is afraid of being unjust in that situation if he is to marry he would like to marry a widowed sister with children to help take care of them or a divorced woman with children, because how is a woman going to find a job to take care of a herself and the children and also most probably someone from a poor muslim Country who doesnt have Social Welfare or Benefit system.

[/QUOTE]Probably we percepts right in different way, When I said a women`s right is only at home I mean women could only stay at home to be a good muslimah. If a woman wanna go out and work, many situation that make her feel ironical will happen. For example, can not expect to avoid interaction with man completely. When this situation comes she will only feel guilty to Allah. women have right but it is under the control of the husband. However, practically the husband might not be always there to control or `check and balance`. I am a working women with my husband being thousand miles away. So do you think that I could ask my husband before going out? My boss, my subordinates and my colleages, most of them are men. So do you think that I can ask permission from my husband all the time? But what can I do? Quit the job and let my husband suffer to support the family alone?[/QUOTE]

No one says to be a good Muslim woman you have to stay at home, there are muslim women who stay at home but spend the day gossiping on the phone. A woman can work in Islam why not and the money she earns will be hers, the husband doesnt have a say in it. Obviously that work environment isnt suitable for a Muslim woman to be in where you are constantly in the company of non mahram and you cant avoid interaction with them. In that situation, you obviously dont have to ask your husband if you can leave the house because he knows you work and you have to leave the house that will be very impractical to ask him every morning, can i leave the house now because I have to work. For him to agree for you to work it is agreeing for you to leave the house and also to interact with those men at work because he knows you will have to interact with men so since he is agreeing for you to do this why should you then ask him again. Quit the job for the sake of Allah and he will inshallah reward you with a better job, maybe work in a muslim school or nursery or something. Yes let him work that is his duty as a man to fend for his family, if it isnt enough then he has to get 2 jobs. Like I have been saying earlier on depending on your peoples relationship things should be according to understanding each other. For example you work because you feel sorry for him and you dont want him to work too much, that is good because you understand each other you are giving up your right to be taken care of because you care for him so once there is understanding between couples there shouldnt be problems like there are today and there wouldnt be a need for oppression. I used to work but have decided not to because it was getting too much for me, go to work come back start cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of the children it was too much, I cant be expected to work outside the house and continue working when I get home with little or no help, If I am working outside the house I would then expect my husband to help around the house as well because i will be tired and it may in the long run cause problems but alhamdulillah his earnings are enough for us.

Frankly speaking, I do not like to feel stressful on this matter as it will only spoil my emaan. Practically I feel so helpless that nothing can be done to improve. Put yourself into my position, what will you do?[/QUOTE]

You dont have to be stressful about the matter, we are all here to learn. I cant put myself in your position because I dont know what you are going through but whatever it is ask Allah to make things easy for you and like I said earlier inshallah i will make dua for you. In the mean time seek help in patience and Salah

yasmin623

Dear sister umm hussain,

Assalamualaykum,

Thank you very much for your advice and doa... It is true that you can`t put yourself in my position. We are indeed two very different women. You are such a pure and good muslimah...I will listen to your advice and doa to Allah...:tti_sister:

My husband never enforce his right on me...He treat me more like a partner with equal right but I know that practically muslim husband and wife are not like that. InsyaAllah let Allah leads my way:hijabi: .

May Allah bless you and your family!:SMILY252:

wassalam,
Yasmin