Confused!

NourAlDeen

Asalmu aleikum wr wb.

All thanks and praises is due to ALLAH azawajal, the Creator and Lord of the universe.. Whome Allah guides non can misguide and whome Allah misguides non can guide..
Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhamadan Rusullallah.. May allah help us all, and guide us to the right path..
InshaALLAH I hope you are doin well poth in Imaan and health InshaALLAH..

Bismillah!
I am confused about something I do not really feel I get the support I wanted from the sisters I know, as I really think it is very important. None of us knows whether we die tomorrow or what happens in the future.. Allah A'lam.. Rather die while doing somthing becouse of ALLAH azawajal, and which can benefit your children and others in Dunya and Akhira InshaALLAH ...

Iam studyin in a college, my last year was goin to be my next year InshaALLAH.. I've been thinkin, Allahu A'lam if am goin to die tomorrow or what is goin to happen next year.. Iam maybe gettin married next year and move, the brother want me to stay home and I dont have anythin agains it, I would rather love to stay home and teach my children what they don't learn in the schools, be Islamic mu'alami at home InshaALLAH and spend a lots of time with them..
If it were to happen, then I am not finished memorizing the Quran myself, Even though I can read the quran and arabic, I can't speak and understand arabic, I've learned a lot about Islam but it aint enough to learn others.. There are many excellent books about Islam in Arabic. I can learn more than what I've learned and be what I would like to be for my kids and others InshaALLAH..

Its said behind every great man there's a great woman. I would love to be it for mine InshaALLAH..
The way I live as a muslimah isn't the best, even though I try my best and I thought about and feel that it would be good for me to move to an Islamic country and start a college there, finish memorizing the Quran, learn Arabic, sharia, fiqh, tawheed and eveything..
I've been thinkin of dropping out of the college I study and move to Madina or another Islamic country soon and get started with what I want right away InshaALLAH (at least before I get married) .. InshaALLAH am goin to pray Istaqhaara 2night and hope that ALLAH subhana wata'al will guide and help me with takin the bedst/right decision InshaALLAH..

What I wanted to ask you dear brothers and sister in Islam is if i should move InshaALLAH.. And do you know a college I could study and how much it will cost InshaALLAH??

:tti_sister:May ALLAH subhana wata'ala help us all and the brothers and sisters who are suffering and the Mujahedeen who are fighting in the cause of ALLAH, may ALLAH guide us to the right path and may ALLAH azawajal make us among those whom he is satisfied with and which will meet in jannah al-firdous InshaALLAH ..

I hope to get an asnwers soon InshaALLAH!!

Wabillahi Tawfiiq..
Fi amanillah..

musliminah 05

:salam2:
In my opinion be careful, dont think that because you are in a Muslim country that the deen is going to alot different. I belive there is sin all around us and more so sometimes in muslim countrys as shatan works harder to corrupt the mind. Deen starts at home - where ever you live sister, it really shouldnt make a difference. I often have thought in the past about living in a Muslim country but unfortunatly the reality has hit me hard at times as when I have been there things werent always what they seemed. We sometimes have these ideas that it is more united and everyone helps everyone- it isnt, the muslims are suffering and you only have to look around you to see that, that dosnt mean we stop trying our aim is always to better ourselves for the sake of Allah and follow the Sunnat of Our Beloved Prophet so we can gain a closer status with Allah. I dont no if I make any sense sis, this is only my opinion. Please forgive me if I have said anything wrong.
:wasalam: your sister in Islam. :tti_sister:

rtbour

american muslima
Personally, I think moving to the middle east is a good idea. I am moving my family there within the next 5 years. I think people can do just fine in the west, but I don't like it here. I hate how rude people are and I love the caring spirit of the people in the middle east (at least they are amazing like this in Jordan- the country I visited). I want to be in a country where most of the people around me share my religious beliefs, not a country where most of the people around me are naked drunk drug addicts. If you are interested in living in Jordan, I can get you some information on universities there to attend. My sister-in-law is currently at a university in Amman, Jordan, and I will ask her about it for you. I'll post the information up here for you as soon as I find it.

musliminah 05

. I want to be in a country where most of the people around me share my religious beliefs, not a country where most of the people around me are naked drunk drug addicts.
Whilst we are all have our own point of view we shouldnt judge others to that extent, out of all those people Allah might just guide 1 back into Islam, so we shouldnt say or judge like that or someone will do the exact same to us. Not everyone is the same. I understand what you are saying about the arean not been good but please dont judge we are no better or no worse at times we all have and do things and we have been given the truth. We must try to live by been a example a sybol of peace that Islam gives and maybe 1 or 2 may see that Inshallah and think how do they feel like that or why does that not bother them......
I dont wish to offend anyone so please forgive me for the sake of Allah if I have.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.

musliminah 05:

I Know what you mean sister, but remember not every country is the same.. I know some sisters and brothers who study in Egypt, and I'havent heard anythin els than good things mashaALLAH.. Staying and studyin in a Islamic country for some years is much better than studyin in a non islamic country..

I just find it terrifying that I maybe getting married for a year or two and if I get kids I dont know that much to teach them about their deen.. Subhannallah.. Alhamdulillah, I can teach them the Quran, but I want to be a mu'alima for them InshaALLAH.. I know a sister, that I love her for the sake of Allah, her oldest son which is 9years old just finished memorizing the whole QURAN and had a test at the masjid for some weeks ago MashaALLAH.. She teach her kids at home.. MashaALLAH.. May Allah Reward her with jannatul firdous .. Ameeeeeeeen!! I would LOVE to do the same InshaALLAH!!

rtbour:

I would be happy if you could do that for me inshaALLAH .. You may ask whether they have college and how much it will cost .. Jazakallah Khair .. May ALLAH be with you..

Wabillahi tawfiiq
Fi amanillah

rtbour

american muslima
Whilst we are all have our own point of view we shouldnt judge others to that extent, out of all those people Allah might just guide 1 back into Islam, so we shouldnt say or judge like that or someone will do the exact same to us. Not everyone is the same. I understand what you are saying about the arean not been good but please dont judge we are no better or no worse at times we all have and do things and we have been given the truth. We must try to live by been a example a sybol of peace that Islam gives and maybe 1 or 2 may see that Inshallah and think how do they feel like that or why does that not bother them......
I dont wish to offend anyone so please forgive me for the sake of Allah if I have.

Sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention. I just feel like it's okay for me to talk about that issue because I am an American woman. I know how those people think and feel because I used to be them. They were my friends and I used to do what they did. Part of what lead me to Islam was wondering how all these people I was around could be so empty inside and not care. I'll try to be less harsh next time when I refer to these people, though, to be sure I do not offend anyone. Again, I apologize if I offended you (or anyone else). I wasn't trying to! :girl3:

NourAlDeen- The time difference between my area and Jordan is very crazy so I am still waiting on information. InshaAllah, I'll get it to you as soon as I have it. Might take a day or two, though, and for that I apologize.

May Allah bless you both and anyone else who is reading this post!

aaiwang

@NourAlDeen my brother in Islam,
I'm so glad and very interest for your story, in order to consist in Iman, make always the Silaturahim with Ikhwan in Islam or make da'wah to people around our community, so with this activity, our Rooh/the Soul should be in peace by loved from Alloh SWT., insha'Allah... let's do Da'wah, brother!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asalamu aleikum wr wb.

musliminah 05:

I Know what you mean sister, but remember not every country is the same.. I know some sisters and brothers who study in Egypt, and I'havent heard anythin els than good things mashaALLAH.. Staying and studyin in a Islamic country for some years is much better than studyin in a non islamic country..

I just find it terrifying that I maybe getting married for a year or two and if I get kids I dont know that much to teach them about their deen.. Subhannallah.. Alhamdulillah, I can teach them the Quran, but I want to be a mu'alima for them InshaALLAH.. I know a sister, that I love her for the sake of Allah, her oldest son which is 9years old just finished memorizing the whole QURAN and had a test at the masjid for some weeks ago MashaALLAH.. She teach her kids at home.. MashaALLAH.. May Allah Reward her with jannatul firdous .. Ameeeeeeeen!! I would LOVE to do the same InshaALLAH!!
sister dont get scared of any thing sister..when allah is with you,then there is nothing to terrify and sister..we dont know the future sister, the future of ours is in allahs hand..and dont think about your future, that what will happen in the future with you, or not..just keep going in your life, and pray allah that 'may allah give you a good future(ameen))..thats all, and just you have to get scared is of death..thats all, dont worry..inshallah, allah will make it easy for you!

musliminah 05

:salam2:
I am not offended sis, all I was trying to say and maybe I didnt put it accross that well was that we mustnt judge others, they too have a chance like you and me to become better people. Our Iman is what we make it, no matter where you are. I teach my children at home and dont live in an Islamic country, what I am trying to say it is what is within you you could go to the best of places and still not do good. That sis is just my opinion and like I said before everybody will have different views. But good luck Inshallah to you and May Allah guide you and help you to acheive the goals you want INshallah.

Jannah03

sis i completely understand. i wanted to study islam extensively as well when i was 18, becuz i wanted to teach islam and still do SOOOO badly, but it didnt go that way. now i have a 7week old son and im trying to study, learn, and implement as much as possible, for his and my sake for the ahkirah. follow what you believe is right for the sake of Alah, since children are a blessing and a trial. and inshalah they will pray for us after we die.

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.

InshaALLAH, I hope you are doin well both in imaan and health.. May ALLAH azawajal help you and reward you for answering and tryin to help.. Ameeeeen!!

Jannah03
Jazakallahi khair sis, you right only ALLAH azawajal knows what goin to happen about some years or months.. I just want to get started to learn the arabic language, then InshaALLAH I can read and teach.. InshaALLAH, may ALLAH subahan wata'ala make easy for me..

allah is with me
Our future is in the hands of ALLAH azawjal. As loong we learn at hope the best from ALLAH, InshaALLAH everythin will be ok.. May ALLAH guide us all InshaALLAH.. AAAMEEEN!!

aaiwang
InshaALLAH..

(PS: am a sister) :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

allah is with me
Our future is in the hands of ALLAH azawjal. As loong we learn at hope the best from ALLAH, InshaALLAH everythin will be ok.. May ALLAH guide us all InshaALLAH.. AAAMEEEN!!

..inshallah sister..and may allah reward you for your kindness...love ya and t.c :blackhijab:

aaiwang

NourAlDeen said:
aaiwang
InshaALLAH..

(PS: am a sister) :)
I'm sorry, i told you brother, oh. you are Sister?,,alhamudlillah,,, :)
My dua for you forever! ameen...

-------------
your brother from Indonesia