salam

jennyUK

i have to say u r all so wonderful to me.when i registered to this website i didnt think i would find such nice people.from day 1 when i became muslim i encountered realy nice people and they helped me realize that this is right decision and im not regreting it

jennyUK

ty so much
looking forward to learning much more of everything about islam.if anybody has any advices im listening/reading

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

My lilttle sister! :D
Congrats.. 13.. pretty young mashaAllah!

A warm welcoem to you... whereabouts in UK sis? Im from UK too :)

MashaAllah may Allah bless you guys

Wassalaam

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum jenny,
what kind of good news i can see, welcome to islam you and your family hope you will lead a pious life full of faithfullness and kindness, ameen,
looking to see your posts,
wa salam alikoum

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Congratulations on your reversion. See the following post for more information on Islam: "Proving Islam"

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40837

*Click on my username and then under "statistics," "threads started" in order to read other posts titled "Learning Islam," for an introductory knowledge of Islam.

salahdin

May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH SHOWER HIS MERCY UPON YOU, YOUR SISTER , YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR TRUE FRIENDS AND MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO THE STRAIGHT PATH .

"If Allah wants to favor someone, He grants him comprehension (understanding) of this religion." [Sahih Bukhari vol.1 # 71, Tirmidhi and Musnad Ahmad]

ahmet

maasallah thats great urs till 13 years old and rewarded with islam. Can u see how big and great Allahs favor. Wellcome to the islam sister im glade

revert2007

Love Fishing
there is nothing to be weird about because i myself got interested in islam when i was 8.it proves that Allah gives His hidayah to those He want and whenever He wants.Alhamdulilah u dont have to wait for 12 years like me.am so happy for u and InsyaAllah all of us will make dua for ur parents to convert as well.

p.s:she is only 13 any wears hijab.masyaAllah

jennyUK

salam aleikum
i want to say ty so much for support.dont get much of that around here except from people in our mosque.people r so anti-muslim here.i mean we didnt have any serious problems but we get strange looks but we simply dont care anymore

jennyUK

and revert im very proud to wear hijab.unfortunately we r not allowed to wear it at school but we wear it whenever and whereever we can and we r so proud of that.its not obligatory but we chose to because its sign of muslim women and girls and way to show how happy we r that we r muslims now

revert2007

Love Fishing
and revert im very proud to wear hijab.unfortunately we r not allowed to wear it at school but we wear it whenever and whereever we can and we r so proud of that.its not obligatory but we chose to because its sign of muslim women and girls and way to show how happy we r that we r muslims now

so is this gonna be ur first ramadhan?have u fast before?u should practice from now.trust me ur first ramadhan will be something that u cant forget in ur life.the best thing is when u break ur fast in the mosque with other sisters by following Prophet's sunnah.u can never be alone when u call urself MUSLIM.ur gonna be very excited at least for the next 1 year.lol.it is just overwhelming and cant be explained in words.only those reverts can understand.Alhamdulilah we are chosen and we should share this happiness with others as well.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
salam alaikum
Jenny from London UK here.im 13 and i converted to islam about 6 months ago with my little sister,brother and 2 of my best friends.looking to meet new friends (muslims or converts) and have fun,pray together etc.we r very devouted,we wear hijabs and everything,pray 5 times a day.nobody in my family except me my sis and my brother r muslims but we have our moms support.
hope to meet someone here
Jenny

Wa alikom Assalam , welcome home honey !
May Allah bless you , I really happy that we have a new sister :) I'm Fatima from KSA
I'll be glad to know you :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum my sweeet little sister:D:D:D:D

SO happy to have you in the FAMILY:D:D:D:D
WELCOME to ISLAM and to TTI:D:D:D:D
HOPE you enjoy your stay here:D
Allah bless you and your family and friends!ameeen......the journey has just begun BUT it's a beautiful one:D:D with Allah's mercy and kindness you will enjoy every bit of your new religion INSHA'ALLAH!!!
WELCOME home dear sister:D

a little correction here my sweeet little sister, you said...
its not obligatory but we chose to because its sign of muslim women and girls and way to show how happy we r that we r muslims now
I just want you to know that Hijab is OBLIGOTARY for every MUSLIMAH when puberty hits....AlhamduliAllah, I can see that you love it and are proud of it but I just wanted you to know that it's a MUST to wear for Allah INDEED told us to cover in two different Ayats!!! and ofcourse IT'S OUR RIGHT!!!AlhamduliAllah......
WELCOME HOME AGAIN DEAR SISTER:D:D:D:D
Allah protect you now and always sweeetyyyy:D
HUUUUUUG!!!

icadams

As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to TTI sister. It is really extraordinary to hear your story of accepting Islam at such an age and without your family being Muslim. Alhamdulillah.

Almeftah

jennyUK.. I am proud to have you as a muslim sister, you and your brothers and sisters and 2 friends.

Its a real honor to see people of your age with this type of positive and deep thinking.

and a pleasure to have meet you here in this blessed forum.

May Allah place you as role model to all muslims.