LETS HAVE MENTOR MENTEE PROJECT

revert2007

Love Fishing
ASSALAMUALIKUM TO EVERYONE.

since everyone i mean reverts so eager to learn Arabic and Quran,why not we lounge this MENTOR MENTEE PROJECT OF TTI

here how it works.there are many born muslim and reverts.each born muslim (mentor)can have 1 or 2 reverts(mentee) to teach them arabic and quran.male mentor choose the male mentee and vice versa.

u have many options to carry out this project
1.u choose someone near ur place and can have the class anywhere convenience for both of u

2.if ur from different country or u can't meet,u can exchange ur ym id,skype id or msn id or anything to have the class online through mic or chatting

3.u also can have it by PM each other and send them notes or links and keep tract of their arabic and quran

i would suggest one mentor concentrate on one mentee.

i will leave this to the moderator to discuss and plz post ur suggestions here.if u think this project is irrelevant,plz kindly delete this thread.

assalamualikum

mufakkir

ASSALAMUALIKUM TO EVERYONE.

since everyone i mean reverts so eager to learn Arabic and Quran,why not we lounge this MENTOR MENTEE PROJECT OF TTI

here how it works.there are many born muslim and reverts.each born muslim (mentor)can have 1 or 2 reverts(mentee) to teach them arabic and quran.male mentor choose the male mentee and vice versa.

u have many options to carry out this project
1.u choose someone near ur place and can have the class anywhere convenience for both of u

2.if ur from different country or u can't meet,u can exchange ur ym id,skype id or msn id or anything to have the class online through mic or chatting

3.u also can have it by PM each other and send them notes or links and keep tract of their arabic and quran

i would suggest one mentor concentrate on one mentee.

i will leave this to the moderator to discuss and plz post ur suggestions here.if u think this project is irrelevant,plz kindly delete this thread.

assalamualikum

Wa Alaikum Salaam,

MashaAllah. What a graet idea! May Allah reward you brother/sister for this very noble suggestion.
InshaAllah i offer my services, though i do not know how helpful i can be.

Was Salaam

revert2007

Love Fishing
Wa Alaikum Salaam,

MashaAllah. What a graet idea! May Allah reward you brother/sister for this very noble suggestion.

Was Salaam
but too bad that no one is participating.i have been looking for a sis to teach me quran but no one offer to do so.hmmmm.perhaps i just need to learn by myself.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa Alaikum Salaam,

Was Salaam

Salamu alaikkum. Would be nice if you could teach me arabic :) Since your kind of local to me ;) I can help in reciting quran, and that type of arabic, but not the actual language.

mufakkir

Salamu alaikkum. Would be nice if you could teach me arabic :) Since your kind of local to me ;) I can help in reciting quran, and that type of arabic, but not the actual language.

Wa Alaikum Salaam,

My Arabic is very basic. Would not be able to teach it, though if you really want to learn i can point to some brothers and or classes.
Btw, i thought this was for reverts!
How are you brother Thariq anyway?

was salaam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa Alaikum Salaam,

My Arabic is very basic. Would not be able to teach it, though if you really want to learn i can point to some brothers and or classes.
Btw, i thought this was for reverts!
How are you brother Thariq anyway?

was salaam

Oh yeah it was meant to be for reverts, my bad. I suppose not many in our area :| Alhamdulillah I am fine :) Got any talks coming up organised by Ibn Masood?

revert2007

Love Fishing
Oh yeah it was meant to be for reverts, my bad. I suppose not many in our area :| Alhamdulillah I am fine :) Got any talks coming up organised by Ibn Masood?
well not necessarily for reverts.even there are born muslims who are not arabs and cant speak arabic could learn arabic i guess.Alhamdulilah i have found my Mentor and plz pray for me that everything goes smooth.

aaiwang

revert2007 said:
well not necessarily for reverts.even there are born muslims who are not arabs and cant speak arabic could learn arabic i guess.Alhamdulilah i have found my Mentor and plz pray for me that everything goes smooth.
Alhamdulillah @revert2007,,insha-Allah with seriousness, you'll be able with read the Arabic,,,learn and learn forever!!! :)

UmmHadiqah

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Well, I am in the Atlanta, Ga, USA area if there are any sisters here who would like to mentor a revert, find me :-D

Masha'Allah, what a great idea

revert2007

Love Fishing
Humble request

assalamaulikum to everyone.
Alhamdulilah,recently there are a lot of reverts on TTI.
and many of them still having problem in praying and reading quran and other things related to islam.
our job as muslim,is not finished once they say their shahadah.we must teach them and guide them inshaAllah.

so my kind request to everyone on TTI who are born muslim or good in arabic,plz step forward and help our new sister and brothers here.

plz at least spend 10 mints of ur time in teaching them.

and new reverts,plz post here that u need help and inshaAllah and sisters or brothers will help u.

u can do ur lesson through mic on msn/skype/yahoo ....

this is my humble request from all of u. :)
thank you

assalamualikum

Maha*

:salam2:

I'm in Cairo, Egypt but can also mentor anyone who'd like on the internet. I'm a sister and can speak Arabic fluently, but don't know much Tajweed.

:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:salam2:

I'm in Cairo, Egypt but can also mentor anyone who'd like on the internet. I'm a sister and can speak Arabic fluently, but don't know much Tajweed.

:wasalam:

if you are agree I can be your student dear sister.. I can read quran and currently I am in 12 juz but still I want to improve it because you can guess most probably I am reading wrong :p :( because until now I learnt by myself , from book or listening audio..

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Additionally thank you very much revert2007 to open such a thread.. this is very usefull idea :D

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom dear sisters,

I'm in Cairo and I do teach tajweed ( rules of reciting Quran), If any sister is interested plz PM me. We can do this online inshaAllah.

Salam :hearts::hearts:

yakubpasha

Good idea, but will be difficult to co ordinate and work this out. Best to learn by yourself if you are motivated enough

understandquran.com amazing website for Arabic or Bayyinah.com if you arein the US

hassana elkoussi

Good idea, but will be difficult to co ordinate and work this out. Best to learn by yourself if you are motivated enough

understandquran.com amazing website for Arabic or Bayyinah.com if you arein the US

:salam2: brother,

Sorry, brother, but I disagree with you. Quran cannot be learnt on your own. You'll definitely need someone to correct your mistakes. Ramadan Mubarak