Hello to all, from me Ro

Roland

My name is Roland and I am from the Netherlands (Rotterdam), I am a chef, and I love to read, ride my bicycle and learn more about the Islam, I have been reading a lot of the pages of the Dutch forums of this board and I am excited and really feel welcome even though I am not Moslim.

Musulmanin

My name is Roland and I am from the Netherlands (Rotterdam), I am a chef, and I love to read, ride my bicycle and learn more about the Islam, I have been reading a lot of the pages of the Dutch forums of this board and I am excited and really feel welcome even though I am not Moslim.

hello Roland, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay! We're also looking forward to your posts! Please let us know if you have any questions about Muslims and Islam!

Felip21

Hi Roland. Welcome to this website of knowledge. I am also from the Netherlands, but originally from Somalia. I live in north holland. Feel free to ask me anything and do not hesitate. Even if the questions sound strange. Post a message in my inbox. I will leave you with a quote. ' the enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'. Stephan Hawking. Peace be upon you.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome to the website brother and we hope and pray that May God guide you to the true path. Ameen

:wasalam::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:):)

HELLOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D:D:D
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:TO OUR TTI FAMILY:SMILY206::SMILY206:

So glad you have joined us here:D:D
ask away all the questions you might have even if you think....they might be "stupid" see, dear brother, NO question is "stupid" when you are searching the TRUTH....so ask away:D:D:D:D
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to reading your posts/threads:D
may Allah guide YOU and ALL of us!

PEACE!!!!

mohd2008

:salam2:
Hi Roland. Welcome to the TTI
I wish to become from TTi family insha allah
your bro. mohamed from Gaza in palestine

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
welcome6smiley.gif

Hallo Roland, welkom bij de familie en ik hoop dat je geniet van je tijd hier op TTI
57.gif

p.s. i don't speak dutch (got a little help from google translator :cool: ) hope it translated right!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Hi Roland !! I hope i can help you inshaAllaaah

Welcome to the website,

BEDANKT !! Ik hoop dat we goede vrienden kunnen zijn

fada_all

Hello Roland,

welcome to tti, may allah guide you to the right path ISLAM , and be a muslim

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hoi Roland,
Ik hoop gaat goed met jou. Mij naam heet suleiman, ik wonne in Manchester, UK. Als heb vraag of vragen kun hier an onze vraag op Islam. Wij kunnen aan jou ook leren.
Tot ziens Roland.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Welcome May ALL-LLAH guide you in to the right path.Me too although I'm a muslim
All of us need help from ALL-LLAH swt.
Goodbye.

Felip21

Beste Roland,

je moet je inbox leegmaken of in ieder geval een paar verwijderen. Ik probeer je een bericht te sturen maar het lukt niet omdat je inbox vol zit.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Welcome home Roland :) I'll be glad to call you My brother In Islam one day :)
If you have any questions dont be shy we are here :)

I'm Fatima from SA ... Enjoy your stay !!