Hello to Everyone

belledame2

Muslimah in my heart
I joined this community in 2007, but haven't been here for a while.

I am a member of the Mormon Church (LDS Church) and have a great admiration for Islam. I especially like the idea of hijaab and I have been wearing head scarves on and off for the past year. I also like the way how Islam is a family-oriented religion, like my church. One time in a church meeting, I have a talk about freedom and how Islam gave women many rights that weren't around elsewhere in the world when Mohammed was alive. My bishop (iman) was very impressed by my talk and how there are many similiarities in belief between Mormonism and Islam. Once in a chatroom someone gave me the ultimate compliment, which is that I am muslimah in my heart.

I do want to let you all know that I do believe Jesus is the Son of God and that He has prophets on the earth today. For me, this means the Quorem of the Twelve Apostles and First Presidency in my church. However, I do believe Mohammed was a prophet as well, sent to the world by Allah to bring people to the true God. All I ask for is a respect for my beliefs and that I do like to ask a lot of questions.

Thank you.

hassana elkoussi

:SMILY206: to the site sister. We hope you find the site informative inshaAllah (God Willing). Plz feel free to ask any questions & we hope we can clear all your doubts. Also rest assured that we do respect everybody's beliefs as long as they show no disrespect whatsoever to Allah (SWT) or to Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh).:SMILY206: once again.
:hearts:

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hi Beledame2!
Welcome to this site. From your text, I can tell you are sincere person. I believe Allah is guiding you to the truth. Because Allah only guides people who are sincere. If you believe that Mohammad(PBUH) is the last Prophet then you are almost a muslim. The only part we have to clear to you is that Jesus(PBUH) is a holly prophet and not son of Allah (biological) . For that I will recomend you to watch debates between muslim scholar on comparative religion and christian scholar. I will recomend to google video and type in ''Ahmad Deedat'' or ''Shabir Ally'' or '' Zaik naik'' . I would like you to watch this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3q5FvOKqc . You can also visit this youtube channel which contain alots of comparative religion dialogue. The link is http://www.youtube.com/user/MuslimByChoice. I hope you will enjoy. May Allah guide all of us to the straight path. Amin

aaiwang

sister @belledame2,
congratulation, you've found this great site, insha-Allah, you'll get the thruth about Deen-Samawi (Islam and of course Christian that come from Allah). We discuss about Ibrahim a.s. as Father of all Anbiyya (Prophet). :)

aaiwang

sister @belledame2, :SMILY206:
congratulation, you've found this great site, insha-Allah, you'll get the thruth about Deen-Samawi (Islam and of course Christian that come from Allah). We discuss about Ibrahim a.s. as Father of all Anbiyya (Prophet). :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hello Beldame, and may the Peace, Mercy, and Blessings of God (most Glorified and High he is) be upon those who seek the Truth and Guidance (which means you :)), and welcome to this site. It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope that you will benefit from your stay on this site. :)

[yt]YW99U4JWNEc[/yt]