post ur PET

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
well, this is my real cat...
i love her.....:ma:

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wow....I am wondering why is she sleeping toooooooo much not even giving you 5 minutes to prepare and take a picture. You making her tired of catching mouse? LOL LOL

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

shichemlydia

mashae allah

salam alikoum
machae allah very funny pets, i cannot take a picture of my cat (TAHER), because i am far from home,
wa salam alikoum

hayat_yahya

Sister and Brother,
Do you know who is Abu Hurairah (rawi hadith in Rasululloh era)?
The name “Abu Huraira” was given as a nickname when he was a small boy. Abu Huraira had a cat when he was a child. He loved cats. He always played with the cat. His friends called him Abu Huraira, ‘father of the cats’. After that everyone called him Abu Huraira. His real name was almost forgotten.
Code:
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/kids/story/huraira.html
Look down at the picture:
komputer_kucing.jpg

Subhanalloh, nice pet!!! :)
mashallah :D :D lovely cat!
jazallah khair for your post :ma:
I took my cat to the veterinarian. He put her to sleep then gave her a bath and shaved her while she was sleeping. If you have any veterinarians around you, you should call them to see if they shave cats.

awww jazallah khair, i was today to the vet because my cat was very ill and he put it also to sleep and shaved its leg and cut the skin and clean the place inside from the infection and then he put the skin in place and put some medicine there also made some injections and now my cat is at home sleeping and recovering inshallah w ameen.

but i don't think they can shave all its hair there because when they shaved its leg they done it with a small shaver now with razor or anything...but i'm gonna search a place where they shave cats and cut their nails inshallah, i must keep it cool because it is old and it is too warm weather outside!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Wow....I am wondering why is she sleeping toooooooo much not even giving you 5 minutes to prepare and take a picture. You making her tired of catching mouse? LOL LOL

ah! she, she sleeps every time..and she, is a lazy bozo, she never catches MICE, first of all we dont have any hehe! and when she sees cockroach sometimes sitting on the balcony, she runs inside the house, as we run , she gets what she wants.she is fully moderate..she eats only boiled egg, only boiled liver of a hen or sheep , she never even comes close to raw meat , and she needs all branded food ah! i hate this..and she sometimes does not eat on time, so, i force her, and when ever i sit on net, she comes on the table and she sleeps, i try to push her, but she never gets down..you know, sometimes i do many mistakes while typing,, and its just because of clara (my cat)..and i cant even see properly when she comes..and if i shout on her, then she makes an innocent face, and looks at me.. and i kiss her.......and this mine and my cats story

.......... THE END..........
:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:but i still love her

hayat_yahya

ah! she, she sleeps every time..and she, is a lazy bozo, she never catches MICE, first of all we dont have any hehe! and when she sees cockroach sometimes sitting on the balcony, she runs inside the house, as we run , she gets what she wants.she is fully moderate..she eats only boiled egg, only boiled liver of a hen or sheep , she never even comes close to raw meat , and she needs all branded food ah! i hate this..and she sometimes does not eat on time, so, i force her, and when ever i sit on net, she comes on the table and she sleeps, i try to push her, but she never gets down..you know, sometimes i do many mistakes while typing,, and its just because of clara (my cat)..and i cant even see properly when she comes..and if i shout on her, then she makes an innocent face, and looks at me.. and i kiss her.......and this mine and my cats story

mashallah sis :hearts: this is why i lurvvv cats :D :D my cat does the same, while i'm at pc and when i am working like day and night to a project on pc she just sleeps next to me on the table or on my knees and sometimes open the eyes little to see if i am still focused on my work or she could get some attention :p :hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Ahaa! So she is good I guess. Yep I did not meant there are cats at home. LOL

But I am wondering about one thing. Her expenditure will be so high then.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Ahaa! So she is good I guess. Yep I did not meant there are cats at home. LOL

But I am wondering about one thing. Her expenditure will be so high then.

ya! it is high?...the lazy cat I've ever seen...but she is like our family member........we love her a lot.. i love her a lot and more then a lot..well, do you have a pet?

UmmHadiqah

Miss Ebony Marie

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

If this works, you will see my sweet sweet baby when she first came home from the animal shelter (she was a rescue). Now she is nearly 4 yrs. Miss Ebony...

Oh man......it didnt work. How do I insert her picture? :-(

IbnAdam77

ya! it is high?...the lazy cat I've ever seen...but she is like our family member........we love her a lot.. i love her a lot and more then a lot..well, do you have a pet?

I had a cat as I said earlier. Also I had Pigeons and Fish also. But now, I do not have any. :(

hayat_yahya

Well...thts my fluffy cat kitty in my Lawn

IMAGE_026.jpg
mashallah it is a cool "painted" cat, my grandparents have one similar :D :D
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

If this works, you will see my sweet sweet baby when she first came home from the animal shelter (she was a rescue). Now she is nearly 4 yrs. Miss Ebony...

Oh man......it didnt work. How do I insert her picture? :-(
:wasalam:

i wanna see that so this is how you post her picture:

you choose "go advanced" option for making a post than you click on "manage attachments" on the grey button under the text box and another small window will appear where you just "browse" and "upload" the image from your pc...simple, isn't it? :D

UmmHadiqah

:salam2: hayat...unfortunately, I don't think I have enough posts yet to be able to upload her picture as of yet. Never to worry, I'm about to make a mad dash around the forum and be back soon InshaAllah :-D

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome.......

I have a question and sorry if its already been answered or if it seems silly but here goes.........

Why is it ok to own a cat but not a dog??? Like I said sorry if its a silly question but nobody has ever explained this to me. :shymuslima1:

aaiwang

Mafaza_Muslimah said:
Well...thts my fluffy cat kitty in my Lawn
IMAGE_026.jpg
Masha-Allah,,pretty pet! :)
Tree2008 said:
Why is it ok to own a cat but not a dog??? Like I said sorry if its a silly question but nobody has ever explained this to me.

sister @Tree2008, in Islam, A dog's nose is constantly wet, and therefore impure. Because of this, it is forbidden to keep dogs IN the house. Muslims can still rear dogs, keeping them outside the house, and in the backyard or the lawn. CMIIW.

For more information, please check those site :
Code:
http://www.islamicconcern.com/dogs.asp
http://www.quran-islam.org/119.html

Text from Qur'an :
quote02.gif