assalamu 3lykom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaaahi wa barakatuh

welcome to the website dear brother Abdullah

inshaAllaah you can tell us more about how you become Muslim, and hope to see you more in the website.

abdullahinislam

inshaAllaah you can tell us more about how you become Muslim, and hope to see you more in the website.

I believe because Allah subhan wa t'alla wants all of his creation to realise their purpose for life and submit to him before the life is over and gives a clear sign to every one of us, and then allows us to choose.

I am not really sure why I became a Muslim as I did not know anything about it nor ever intend becoming one but it was thrust upon me. Allah states in the glorious Quraan that "whom ever Allah guides none can misguide and whom ever Allah leads astray, none can guide" and becauise I believe in the kalimah and surah Ikhlaas(the most powerful and beautiful Surah of the entire glorious Quraan) with all my heart I could no longer avoid becoming a muslim and staring my own Jihad of al dunya :) Masha Allah.

Jazak Allah Khair for the warm welcome, Allah hafiz.

aaiwang

abdullahinislam said:
assalamu 3lykom
AlhamdAllah, I turned to Islam A few years ago now but just thought I would share it here since you have nice nasheeds
wa'alaikumsalaam,,welcome home Brother!! Alhamdulillah, congratulation you've found the Thurth and of course in this greatest site! insha-Allah, we'll help you for studying Islam as way of life! Take care.. :)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:SMILY206: to TTI and the beautiful religion of Islam
enjoy ur stay
May ALLAh make everything easy for you.Ameen
take care
walikum salam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

icadams

Welcome to TTI.
There is so much more than some nasheeds here. I hope that you will benefit and learn about our glorious deen while you are here.

fada_all

salam alikum

congratulation for being a muslim masha allah , and have a warm welcome to your second family we are glad to have you a member with us