Event @ West, East and South London in shaAllah

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu alaikkum, Tayyibun institute have organised a seminar tour. Fully segregated in shaAllah.

The%20Muslim%20Nation.jpg

Ma shaAllah they have very good speakers coming. I hope people around the area can make it in shaAllah.

To know more about Tayyibun institute, visit www.tayyibun.com

Jazakallah khair

adam_arb

Jazakhallah khair for this,

You and a couple of other brothers invited me to come to the defence of the muslim lands lecture in Acton Masjid, Al-hamdulilah it was very benifical so thanks a lot bro.

Another thing, I also heard that there is another lecture about marrige on the 25th in acton masjid, if so can you verify for me brother.

Wsalam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Jazakhallah khair for this,

You and a couple of other brothers invited me to come to the defence of the muslim lands lecture in Acton Masjid, Al-hamdulilah it was very benifical so thanks a lot bro.

Another thing, I also heard that there is another lecture about marrige on the 25th in acton masjid, if so can you verify for me brother.

Wsalam

Salamu alaikkum brother, I am glad you found it benificial. Sorry my brother but I am not from around that area, so I do not know anything about that is going on in acton masjid. But in shaAllah if i hear of anything i will let u know :)

:salam2: