UK Islamic clothing websites for women

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
Assalam Alaikam, I wondered if anyone could recommend any websites where i can but islamic clothing. Mainly dresses and outerwear. I just took my shahadah Monday, Alhamdullillah, and have started preying. I just want something i can throw on like a dress when i prey at home. Shukr.com has some nice things but im on a tight bugget and I need UK websites but can't find many. Thank you. :SMILY176:

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Alaikam, I wondered if anyone could recommend any websites where i can but islamic clothing. Mainly dresses and outerwear. I just took my shahadah Monday, Alhamdullillah, and have started preying. I just want something i can throw on like a dress when i prey at home. Shukr.com has some nice things but im on a tight bugget and I need UK websites but can't find many. Thank you. :SMILY176:

:wasalam:

http://www.islamiclibas.com/

They havent put clothes on websites but they have many. Try to contact them.

aaiwang

Sister lozlg,, welcome home dear! May Allah bless you forever! :)
Now, this site will help you to learn more studying Islam, about hijab please check this site:
Code:
htttp://www.kimdonesia.com

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
You are most welcome :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

May Allah bless you and lighen your heart , Now you are like a newborn baby with no sin so please pray for us that Allah forgive our sins and keep faith firm in our hearts.

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar!!!
Welcome to the Muslim Ummah and congratulations on becoming a Muslimah, SubhanAllah.
With regards to garments, I understand that you reside in the UK? Whereabouts my sister? I'd say that to cover one self when praying so long as you have something loose and long to cover your body and hair, Inshallah Tallah you should be ok for the time being.
If the above sites don't help you, Inshallah try and visit a loose cloth shop (I'm Asian so I tend to visit Pakistani or Indian shops that sell loose clothes in London), Inshallah make one of the loose cloths into a nice big gown that covers your entire body (minus the neck and head which you can Inshallah cover with a scarf).
Alternatively, Inshallah if you drop me a message I'll try and help you out as much as possible (Inshallah send you an abaya and scarf through the post to an address of your choice??).
Wasalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
Your Sister in Islam.

Good info for you Sister

A'salaamulaykoum,
Allahu Akbar! Welcome to Islam sister! There are a wealth of shops for those living in the UK...I actually live in America, but shop a lot at the UK stores....here is a hijab blog that has a listing of shops along the right side of the blog.....enjoy!

Welcome again!

Wasalaam

http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/search?q=

Asiya-sparkles

Ma'shAllah, Assalam alaikom wa rahmat Allah wa burrahktohu
Welcome sister, may Allah bless you with His mercy, love, friendship and make us the helpers of you :) Ameen.

As well as Shukr here are some useful sites inshAllah:

As well as jilbabs another thing we revert sisters tend to struggle with initially is the hijab, this site was formed by a revert sister who knew we still wanted to look good and is reasonable prices with a variety of easy wear styles inshAllah:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Saras-Pins-n-Scarves__W0QQ_armrsZ1

www.hijabstoreonline.com

http://www.ihtijab.com/ this sister is a revert too and sources hijabs made easy inshAlah!

but avoid an ebay shop called kool kaftans...the prices seem reasonable but postage can double the costs!

InshAllah these help :)

jazak alak khairun wa barak Allah feekom
Fi amanillah

Maartje

Assalamolikom Sister in Islam,
Welcome to Islam.
All your previous sins have been forgiven,your starting anew.
May Allah bless and guide you always!!!
Please,Make dua for all the Muslims for forgiveness and guidance to be close to Allah.

I live in london ,there is a shop in Edgeware road where they sell scarves and outergarments ussually quite expensive. Try the market at church street on saturdays there are some muslim stalls with nice clothing items , maybe you can pick up a bargain,Incha Allah.

Ma Salaama,

Meriam

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
A'salaamulaykoum,
Allahu Akbar! Welcome to Islam sister! There are a wealth of shops for those living in the UK...I actually live in America, but shop a lot at the UK stores....here is a hijab blog that has a listing of shops along the right side of the blog.....enjoy!

Welcome again!

Wasalaam

http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/search?q=

Thank u sister and all other brothers & sisters, managed to find some excellent online shops through this link. May Allah be pleased with you all. Alhamdulillah :SMILY209: