assalam alaykom

allaho akbar

besmi allah alrahman alraheem
assalam alaykom every1..my name is sumaiah and i am from yemen ..i've been a muslim my whole life but never actually understood what islam is..until recently i went to makkah to do omra ,i used to pray all the prayers infront of the ka'aba in women section, then i went to madeena and prayed in the rawda and in the prophet(peace be upon him) masjid ..it was an inspiring journey wich changed the course of my life..i understood how islam is pure and beautiful and that god is the greatest and most merciful ..now i'am very sorry of every sin i used to do (astaghfor allah) and hope god will forgive my ignorance and unawareness.

fada_all

salam alaikum wa rahmatu allah dear ukhtii

have a warm welcome to our family of tti,insha allah you will enjoy your stay with us here and benefit so much , may allah accept you umrah and forgives all your sins and accepts all your good deeds and all muslims.

may allah swt guide us all to the right path
your sister khadija from Morocco

aaiwang

Dear ukhti @allaho akbar as Sumaiah, :)

I suggest, Ukhti study together with the people in the Assembly Taklim, for example, in the mosques or places of other discussions about Islam. Insha-Allah, you can find everything about The Thruth of Islam. :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
besmi allah alrahman alraheem
assalam alaykom every1..my name is sumaiah and i am from yemen ..i've been a muslim my whole life but never actually understood what islam is..until recently i went to makkah to do omra ,i used to pray all the prayers infront of the ka'aba in women section, then i went to madeena and prayed in the rawda and in the prophet(peace be upon him) masjid ..it was an inspiring journey wich changed the course of my life..i understood how islam is pure and beautiful and that god is the greatest and most merciful ..now i'am very sorry of every sin i used to do (astaghfor allah) and hope god will forgive my ignorance and unawareness.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
حياك الله أختي
I really love going to Makkah & Madeenah , I feel that I've got world's happiness between my hands.

I hope u enjoy ur stay !