two in one ? :D

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

two in one thread. first, you know how they say its not good or haram (im not sure) to suck your blood (taste it), so is it also the same for tasting your tears? :D ya weird question. oh and i cant see my signiture :(..

FreedomFighter

i saw my signature when i was offline for awhile. but i cant see it now. i wanted to ask you guys about my signiture. mashaAllah. have you guys heard about it before? i read somewhere that its somewhere in Germany and they put a fence around it. its a miracle of Allah.

Smile

be urself
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

very weird question ...but what i know is that once the blood comes out of the body it get polluted & dirty though its not like that with tears ....coz its water & salt ...

about ur signatures ive seen something similar before.. but do i believe all the pictures I see ? of course not ...ive seen similar stuff made by photoshop just to fool muslims u know like the word "allah" in a piece of tomato & lots more ...

i think we dont really need such signs to believe or not ...or we dont need them as a "proof" ...but it might be true ..dont know ...but they dont impress me that much after i knew loooooots of these pictures are made with photoshop ..

& thanx for the thread ..

FreedomFighter

oh are some of them photoshop? but images like these, this one is found in Germany, and the avatar in Australia. but i heard this people have kept it a secret so as not to allow people to see these miracles. Allah is great. oh and still cant see this signiture..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum dear sister

I am not sure about your signature,but I think your avatar may be truth photo and not photo shop. Allah can send his signes anywhere SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

jazakAllah khayran sister Smile and sister Asja. maybe i should try find out more.. but still cant see it when im log in. and dont laugh, but as far as i remeber, this is the first image/picture i have put in post, so its not that neat. maybe thats why i cant see it:D

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
i saw my signature when i was offline for awhile. but i cant see it now. i wanted to ask you guys about my signiture. mashaAllah. have you guys heard about it before? i read somewhere that its somewhere in Germany and they put a fence around it. its a miracle of Allah.

You are right it is in Germany and they have out a fence around it to protect ..
Mashallah indeed it is a miracle of Allah

fada_all

You are right it is in Germany and they have out a fence around it to protect ..
Mashallah indeed it is a miracle of Allah

salam alikum

i agree with you ,it is in gremany , and is surounuded by fence to be protected..masha allah