Survey on Halal Jap and Chinese Sauces =)

assyuara

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters!

May all of us be in a good state of health and imaan.
Currently, im working on my final year project (FYP) in a local polytechnic. Im collaborating with a frozen food company (halal certified). Hence, brothers and sisters, your help in completing this survey would be greatly appreciated. Simply click on the link below. If the products are widely-loved, it is possible to export internationally insha Allah.Thanks a lot! Syukran! =)

Link for my team's survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Yrn3ZNAJsOpzE0GZ9cOG0A_3d_3d

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam sister

just completed the survey, So what do these chin/jap sauces consist of? I mean I know I have had Chinese sauces like soya sause and all that but what is Japanese sauces? never really heard of Japanese food before lol. Talking of which I'm gonna go on my lunch soon feeling abit hungry. Going to try and find some Oriental snacks somewhere if possible :)

:wasalam:

assyuara

Assalamualaikum

dear brother D.Ahmed, the jap sauce i.e. teriyaki sauce that im working with consists of spices, dark soya sauce, sugar, water n a bit of black pepper plus seasonings. Hmm, from my research right, jap teriyaki sauces normally use mirin and sake (both refer to a kind of rice wine but differ in %). However we are coming up with a halal teriyaki sauce. May this benefit us all and be successful. Insha Allah, Ameen. Do du'a for me ya. Thanks! :)

Wasalaam,

assyuara

Assalamualaikum sis khangul

Thanks sis for completing it. That's why i want to spread this survey across the globe bec i want to know the demand for halal frozen foods. :) i understand that there arent a lot of halal products that we can just pick from the supermarkets nearby. Insha Allah more halal products will reach out to all parts of the world esp the muslim-minority countries.

Wasalaam