bohemian grove

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Bohemian Grove is the place where all these rich and powerful devil worshippers go and worship their lord.

Search The following and learn more:
Bilderberg
Free Mason
Illuminati
Trilateral Commission
Skull and Bones club
CFR
911 Truth
WTC7

You will find things you never knew before.
:wasalam:

rtbour

american muslima
oh man. scary!!!!!!!! i know there are a lot of presidents past and present associated with Skull and Bones, a secret society at Harvard university. It's not a good association from what I have seen, but I cant remember where I watched the videos. Will try to find them again if you're interested.

rtbour

american muslima
A lot of people think we are nearing the end of days. That thought makes these things easier to believe and more likely to be possible. Just a thought...

Jannah03

if you REALLY want more info look up Alex jones on youtube.... im telling you, the stuff he talks about makes you want to live on your own island. also look up noam chomsky, him telling you about our governement will really be an eye opener. federaljack.com is good as well

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Yes they pray to shaytan, ibless, or lucifer, all the same thing.
You forget, they are praying for POWER and WEALTH. So who else would they go to?

Certainly not Allah, cos he wants humility, piety, etc.

When Jesus went into the desert to pray, shaytan offered him all the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship him. Of course Jesus said no, all the kingdoms of the world are worth nothing compared to the love of Allah.

Anytime people want to rule over someone, crush someone, acquire great wealth, they ask shaytan.

so theres actually a way to talk to ibleesss 1 on 1 ???........i know we can contact jinns but ibless,thats something new...

believer4life

soul searching...
intresting....

i'm totally not suprised that's what happens when you turn from allah and become money and power hungry how can american goverments be part of this uh...belief system is'nt that contradicting the american motto: "in god we trust"?