Another islamofobic DEATH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to let you know that one of our brothers had been killed due to the hate against those who are practicing Islam the way it is supposed too.

Two days ago in the city where i am coming from (Bosnia)a group of Juhill attached a brother and hit him on the head, after he and some other brothers came out of the Masjid. Afther this attack he has been transported to the hospital where he died today, from the extensive bleeding in the head.

He will be buried tomorrow, inshAllah.

May Allah give him jannah and give sabr to his family.Ameen!!!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5913/img00153e.jpg

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Sad .......
May Allah fogive him and grant him Jannah ...ameen

Is there are a lot of Russian people in Bosnia ? If yes then I can only imagine how they discriminate against Muslims :(

waaleikum salam

BigAk

A new martyr straight to Jannah insha Allah.. I am sorry for the loss of our good brother among us here going in such ugly way. I ask Allah to punish those attackers in this life and in the hereafter. Ameen.

zbhotto

Banned
So sad

Dear Brother;
Don't use star moon sighn.........It has no place in ISLAM.

May Allah (SWT) grant him paradise. Ameen.

icadams

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un

May Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, forgive him and embrace him with the succor of Jannah.

Idris16

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un

Now wait a minute. This was in Bosnia and a brother was killed by ''Muslim'' Men who didn't like to see a practicing Muslim ,No?

I know many Bosnians here where I live, not only them, but Albanians, Kosovans, and those from Montenegro, It's so funny to see them call themselves Muslims while in fact they can't utter the Shahadah.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un May Allaah accept him
and make a hell for the jahils in this dunya Aamiin.
Wasalam Alaykum

Idris16

May Allah fogive him and grant him Jannah ...ameen Is there are a lot of Russian people in Bosnia ? If yes then I can only imagine how they discriminate against Muslims :(

waaleikum salam
:salam2:
^Ameen

It's not about races sister?:) Its abt these jahils,munafiqs,mujrims that are waging war against Islam.
abt russian people i think they are hated by Bosnians because of the Balkan War.

Mujahideena

Wa Alaykom Assalam Wa RahmatuAllah

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raajioon.

May Allah (swt) grant him the highest rank in Jannah.

There are sick people everywhere..no matter where you go, you will find people who hate muslims or jews or black or white or whatever. This is very sad because he was our brother. May Allah give sabr to his family.

Wasalaam,
Mujahida

muslimeen1989

:salam2:

Inna illahi Wa Inna ilayhi Raajioon.

May Allah grant him a lofty rank in Jannah and grant him martyrdom :tti_sister:

:girl3:SubhanaAllah

Maartje

:tti_sister::hawla: From Allah we come and to Him we return,amin.Incha Allah ,the brother didn't die but is alive with Allah ,he is a shahid that the highest station!May Allah guide us and take us as martyrs too ,Incha Allah. :salah:

I just wanted to let you know that one of our brothers had been killed due to the hate against those who are practicing Islam the way it is supposed too.

Two days ago in the city where i am coming from (Bosnia)a group of Juhill attached a brother and hit him on the head, after he and some other brothers came out of the Masjid. Afther this attack he has been transported to the hospital where he died today, from the extensive bleeding in the head.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
every one must taste death...
inna lillahi wainna ilaihi was raajioon..
may allah give him the highest grade in paradise..
ameen

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un

Now wait a minute. This was in Bosnia and a brother was killed by ''Muslim'' Men who didn't like to see a practicing Muslim ,No?

I know many Bosnians here where I live, not only them, but Albanians, Kosovans, and those from Montenegro, It's so funny to see them call themselves Muslims while in fact they can't utter the Shahadah.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un May Allaah accept him
and make a hell for the jahils in this dunya Aamiin.
Wasalam Alaykum
Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un
May ALL-LLAH swt reward him with Jennah,
but I don't understand who killed him?
There are serbs or russians in Bosnia
I don't think he has been killed by a muslim
who do not practise islam.ALL-LLAHU alem.
Selam alejkum

muharram23

Staff member

Salamu alaykum

looksike the ignorant Muslims want Allah to send the Serbian Chetniks as a punishment for what so called Muslims do. We worry and cry about what is happening to Muslims around the world but the most hate of Quran and sunnah upon those who follow it comes from ignorant Muslim who only remember Allah in times of hardship.

May all protect us from this great fitnas and turnulations

ameen

wassalam

GAZIJA

Staff member
salam aleikum
Sad .......
May Allah fogive him and grant him Jannah ...ameen

Is there are a lot of Russian people in Bosnia ? If yes then I can only imagine how they discriminate against Muslims :(

waaleikum salam

aleikumu selam,

sister i do not think we have any Russians in Bosnia, except those who fought against us in the War and stayed there.

wasalam

GAZIJA

Staff member
For those who are confused.

This brother has been killed by those"Muslims" who only have Muslim names, those ignorant ones. And what is funny those who attacked our brothers were drinking in the nearby place. So, they were intoxicated.

a lot of bosnians like in many other communities are ignorant of their religion.

Bosnia is not Muslim country, yes around 55% are "Muslims", but the rest are Ortodox and Catholics.

you can join this group on facebook made for our brother; http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=110638781462&ref=nf

May Allah guide us to the right path. Ameen!!

wasalam

salahdin

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU .Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raajiuun.HE has died in the cause of ALLAH AZA WA JALLAH may GRANT HIM PARADISE amin

GAZIJA

Staff member
Bosnia: One man killed and three wounded in an Islamophobic attack in Bosnia

17-07-2009

By Sead Busuladzic

Last night in city of Mostar in southern Bosnia and Hercegovina a fight occoured when a group of young Muslim men were attacked by another group young men from a bar near by. The fighting started after insults were directed at a young man who was coming from prayer around 10 o'clock.

Young men came out from the bar and started attacking the Muslim man, says a woman who was an eyewitness to the incident.

Three young Muslim men were seriousley hurt while a young muslim man who was trying to calm down the situation was killed. The young man Magdi Dizdareviæ, a 34 year old Muslim who was attack in the head and taken to hospital, where he later died because of his scull was crushed.

The media reported about the incident as an fight between Islamic radical wahhabis and ordinary young men who were siting in a bar and celebrating. Although they reported that all the involved men that were questioned by the police denied that they belonged to any radical Islamic movement the media insisted refering to them as wahhabis.

The highest Islamic organ in Mostar condemned the attacks on Muslims as well as the media reported about the incident as Islamophobic.The media in Bosnia and Hercegovina have been accused earlier by the highest representative of Muslims in that country Reis ul ulama Mustafa Ceric for spreading hatred towards Islam.

The furneral will be held tommorrow saturday 18 o'clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.