How can a muslim man marry a muslim women?

Mathieu

Salam,

I would like to know how can a muslim man around 20 can go and marry a muslim women. I heard that you cannot and go speak directly to the women? So if this is the case I'm guessing that you have to go talk to the dad. But if the dad don't like you what happens?

Sorry if it's said in some childish way, I'm a bit tired.

The core of my question is how can a muslim guy can get to know a muslim women and then marry her?

Thanks in advance.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

A Muslim is one who should think with far-sightedness, meaning before he engages in any activity, he should contemplate the consequences.

When a Muslim man wants to get married, he should have his mind set on marrying a pious Muslim woman. The reality is, that one can find numerous human beings with the same physical traits, personality, and habits. The Muslim man should not allow his heart to be overcome with feelings of infatuation for a particular woman, thereby forgetting about the limits set by Allah (The Glorified and Exalted), simply because he is chasing to marry one individual, regardless of her religiosity. When one opportunity passes the Muslim, he should have patience and trust in Allah (The Glorified) that another opportunity to marry someone better will come his way.

Therefore, the Muslim man should be careful to not allow his heart to be overridden with feelings of "love" that is nothing more than lust and infatuation. The following should be considered in a Muslim woman: 1) She should wear the appropriate covering, 2) pray all daily prayers and fulfill other religious obligations, 3) It is best for her to stay within the home instead of employing herself outside the home, especially when the children are very young (some may oppose this idea, but the reality is that an ideal situation in which a woman can work, fulfill her religious obligations, and raise "perfect" children is nothing more than the fantasy of an idealist; most of those families become irreligious, dysfunctional, and the children end up resenting their mother and acting disobediently). 4) The man is permitted to look at the face of a woman before deciding to marry, and it is best if he is decently attracted to her (if he cannot find a woman he is overly attracted to, then let him have patience and simply marry a decent woman, and accept the fact that all persons in Heaven will possess bodily perfection).

In order to get married take the following steps:

1) You may attend a masjid (mosque) frequently, until you are known by the other brothers, and then ask the Imam or other brothers if there is anyone single looking for marriage in the community. If the Imam speaks English well, it is best to ask him, to ask the sisters privately (such as through his wife, etc) if there any women looking for marriage around your specified age.

2) You may go to a decent Muslim marriage site, such as "half our deen" (there is also another website by an Imam advertised on the following website: http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=1167) and stay away from sites that openly post the pictures of women and allow men and women to openly communicate.

3) A Muslim man can then meet a woman in the presence of her guardian and speak to her in his presence. The guardian may include the father, brother, uncle, or the local Imam. The guardian is the one that will give the woman away to the man during the signing of the marriage contract.

*Note: In some cultures, the father prefers his daughter to marry another man from the same race and culture. This is the situation with the majority of Pakistanis and Arabs, therefore it is best to stay away from women from families you consider to think this way, because it may end up destroying the woman's family kinship. It is best to simply find another wife, don't give yourself a headache trying to deal with these type of families.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Salam,

I would like to know how can a muslim man around 20 can go and marry a muslim women. I heard that you cannot and go speak directly to the women? So if this is the case I'm guessing that you have to go talk to the dad. But if the dad don't like you what happens?

Sorry if it's said in some childish way, I'm a bit tired.

The core of my question is how can a muslim guy can get to know a muslim women and then marry her?

Thanks in advance.

you and ur questions are welcome here , dont worry , we are glad to answer u :)

generally you have to talk to the dad and the dad tells the girl if she wanna that it will be ok . If she refuses the marriage will cancel , it depends on the woman openion , she has the right to choose . If the father refused she'll ask him to clarify why he refused to see is the reason veiled or not , if the reason is veiled the marriage will not be combleted coz he is the dad and he knows what best for his daughter :) if the reason was not veiled ( for eg . she works and he wanna keep her without husband to take her money ) he will lose the Guardianship and she has the right to marry who she wants .

I hope I am right , members ^_^

Münadi

Selamunaleyküm,
My brother firstly this is very important question because we have to look islam for every topics.You should say your mother:I want to get marry you can looking for me a suitable a woman ,as you know our mother know us well.She can search and after you can meet with a girl ıf you like and agree you should found a family.The second way you and your mother should spread this matter to relatives and neigbour .
I hope you will find a a woman who has well behave.