Difference in the way of thinking

safiya58

Hi septithol,

If I would ask you about the diffrence between a muslim and a non-muslim you would maybe answer that the muslims have diffrent customs and are dissenting. But if you would ask me I would say the muslim is the one who has comprehend the truth: Islam! and live theri life according this truth.

I don´t want to convert you nor do I want to proof something to you.... and i also don´t judge you... if you want to listen music, listen if you want to have boyfriends, I don´t care if you want to party all night...etc etc... Do you really think I´m interessted about how others live...? well, not a bit!

like Allah says in the quran and my sister *AmatuAllah4lyf* allready posted:
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion."

I just want to show you the things from the muslim perspective... that´s all!

I agree with you in one point... when you wrong or hurt others this is far more bad than when you only do things which harm noone accept your ownself maybe.. like drinking alcohol for example... but bec Allah has made that haram it is also an evil act! ( for you not cuz you don´t believe in Allah but for me His word is important!)...

imagine the police caught me flatfooted while i wanted to steal sth from a shop... and i start to cry and shout at them... "why you want to punish me there are ppl who commit murder, rape..etc you should be concerned with them not me... I´m just a thief...!"

Do you think the police officers would say: "oh yeah she´s right we should turn a blind eye to it..." in a society there are rulles set by the government! and the rules we follow are set by Allah!

it is indeed a big loss for you that you don´t believe in the one who created you in a perfect way!

so you believe in freedom of speech...? and when a daanish newspaper is insulting the messenger it is ok...? I also believe in fredom of speech....and I believe Hitler was so damn right with wanting the jews to be deleted...! I also believe that we should burn all churches... and i believe that women with a not well shape should not be allowed to dress skinny outside, only attractive women... what do you say now... this is my right to say that, isn´t it....? no, I don´t believe in all that I wrotte of course...! I just wanted to show you the diffrence between free expression and insolence!

You adviced me to get some positive attention for Islam... :) Thank you alot for your advise but I´m not in need of it....cuz We the muslims don´t have to proof anything to anyone.... above all not to the west...! the westerners should look at theirselfe first... they invade our countries rape our sisters even lil children kill innocents.... and we are the ones who should poof that we are peacefull..? nooooo way....! If anyone wants to think we, the muslims are evil, ignorant aggressive or whatever then so be it...! I don´t care what the others think about us...! what matters for me is my own brothers and sisters... I´m just trying to be a good muslima to show my own people the beauty of Islam and to make them repent from their sins and encourage them to turn back to their religion... like I said everybody is looking to the wrold with his own reality glasses! we only have to proof us to ourself...!

mezeren

Well, it is true that you don't really NEED to prove anything to anyone. Nobody in the world really NEEDS to prove anything, to anyone. However, if more Muslims got attention in a positive way, it is possible that the west might not invade your countries and kill people so much.

hi,

if that's what you believe,it is pathetic.you must have believed that bush wanted to bring democracy to iraq,as well.

if someone closes his/her hearth to the truth,like you do,he/she does not try to understand.i will tell you just one thing about hurting people and islam,maybe you understand a bit.

Allah says us that even though our sins against Him reaches to the sky,he will forgive us if we regret,repent and promise Him that we won't do it again.BUT,it is a big BUT,if we hurt others,be it human or animal,He says not to ask Him for forgiveness and seek forgiveness of the one that we hurt.if we don't sort it out in this world and make it up to the one we hurt we will pay for it in the day of judgement.

i do not know whether you understand it but this is islam.

take care.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
To Septihol

Hi Septihol

I think all dear brothers and sisters have already brought you enough proofs and exaplain you so many things and I pray to Allah that you Inshallah understand them,not only with your reason but also with your heart,and you have feelings like every human being.

If I try to find one the most pure word,it would be Allah.Maybe that word does not mean nothing for you,but maybe if you think how do you love moon,stars,sea and all beauties that Allah subhan we teala created,you may understand something.How can you love all these beautiful creations and you can not love its Creator.??? How can you even live without knowing why you were created,who gave you life and who will take you the same one day? How can you live without knowing the reason of your existince.
In the reality we do not need to prove you anything because all proves are around you,you only to look for them and see them but if you still keep on useing your arroagancy than you will never be able to do that.

Allah has forbidd us alcohol,zinna,muder,dating etc and Alhamdulillah there are also many answers on that.The reason why Allah has forbidden us all these evil things is only because of His Mercy and to teach mainkinds to things which they do not know SubhanAllah,to clean their hearts and souls,and make them humans.Because to be human is to control your own desires,and not act by them without any control .Than this kind of man is not human,but he is the worst than the animals,because diffrence beween animal and human being is in thier will,reason,feelings,and soul which Allah has gave to every human being.
The reason why Allah has aloowed,order and forbeed is only for the good of all mainkinds,to protect our dignity,honour,and make us better in our character,behaviour,in our deeds,and to fullfill are hearts with Mercy.

I have red your reply,about forbeding zinaa in Islaam,and you have been questioning marriege and unlegal relationship between man and women.I think that on the first place these two notions can not be put in one corner when there is a loot of diffrenecy in it.Marriege is protecting women chasity, giving her honour,dignity,moral , respection and status in society and many other rights which women is getting in marriege,while in outisde relationship she is not getting anything but humilation.The reason is that any normal women does not love that she be used like some kind of objects,without any dignity,shame,without any rights.We have so much examples in Western countries where women body has been used on such a low way,trough magazines, girls been Models whos faces and bodies are used to attract people to buy some new product or simular.They are useing them only like objects because nobody see thier soul than,how they feel,nobosy see that they are also human beings and not objects which purpuse is to be object to man for watching.ASstagfirullah.

Exacly because of that Allah Almigty is ordering to Muslim women to cover herselfe with hijab,and with that we are not opressed,but Protected and honured Alhamdulillah.

If you have any proof agains Islaam,Muslims,and Allah Perfect Low,try to find ONE,but you will never be able to do that Inshallah.And you have proven that untill now.If you had any prove against Islaam,you would say in untill now in only one sentence because facts are expressed in one sentece only and you were not be able to that Alhamdulillah.
More proffs for you are that you look in the life and way of life of one Muslim family or society and one Non Muslim family or society.You would see very big diffrence in it,and you would see how much Muslim family is heathy(in every sense) of Non Muslim family.

May Allah guide you to the Truth,Ameen:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asja, Hi!

you wrote:

Well, I like God very much (except when I get into mental arguments with him). However, I do not agree that God (or Gods) are all necessarily very much like the way Islam describes him (or them). For instance, I don't think the Most High God cares very much about the sort of clothes people wear. I think there are certain lesser Gods who care (or claim to care) about what sort of clothes people wear. But I would not want to end up in the hands of any of those particular lesser gods after I die.

Hi to you too Septihol

I do not understand what do you mean by "like" God,but if you say that you love God how can you worship to others when He is the only one worst to be Praised SubhanAllah.
God is only one Septiohol,there is not God but Allah, because Allah subhan we teala sais in Holy Quran:"If there were a loot of gods,they would estrange beween themselves".Please Septihol,think about it Inshallah. If there are Gods except Allah,they would arguee between themsleves because everyone would like to have the greatest Power,and with that they would destroy perfect order on Earth. But Offcourse that is not possible because there is not God but Allah,La illahe Ilallah.
Do you belive in Holy Quran,and do you belive it is the Word of God??? If you do not belive,than try to read chapter by chapter,from the begining to the end,and SubhanAllah you will not find any contradictory,neither any unperfecsy because Allah Words are Perfect SubhanAllah.
Do you know all Allahs Atributes,if you do, you will see His Highness and Greatest Inhsallah,and only so Mercyfull God can aloowe us things which He Has aloowed,and only so Wise, The Most Knowledgable God can forbeed us what He has forbidded.And I have already exaplain you in my previous post that is is only for good sake of all maikinds,the same like covering of women (hijab) Alhamdulillah.

safiya58

Hi septithol,

first of all I´m sorry. I didn´t know you are a christian. I assumed you are an atheist.

I just tried to explain that the things you don´t consider as "bad" are sins for me... cuz I´m a muslim. and they will also be punished (if Allah does not forgive them!) also when they are "small" in your sight... cuz with drinking alcohol I commit a sin even when I don´t hurt anyone... you don´t have to agree with me... when I aplly for a job in a hotel as a waitress and tell my boss "I´m sorry but I don´t like the work clothing and I´m a free women you can not force me to wear them I will work in jeans and t-shirt..." what do you think would he do...? "cancellation!"... if i don´t like the work clothing of a waitress I have to look for another job...! same with Islam... if you don´t like it teachings you don´t have to live according it! it is all free...! but don´t intervene in our affairs... why you argue with me wether "this and that" are bad or not bad... for you not but for us it is...! Let us believe what we wish!

you can be content when a so called "artist" is insulting your religion...! But I´m not content when one is insulting my prophet (saw)...! and no nobody has a right to hurt the feelings of others... it is diffrent when you critisize someone and one you insult someone...! As a muslim I believe that you have a right to express yourself free... but I also believe that the dignity of every living entity should be respected! there is no justification for hurting others out of hate without even knowing them (just think to know them!). this is insolent and ignorant behaviour...!

your last argument made me smile... you are naive...! I can advice the same to you to:

"You can even start getting this positive attention in a small way, right from your house. If you have a high-speed modem, look for videos on You-Tube that show such things as non-muslims rioting or threatening to rape muslim women. Go to the comments section, identify yourself as a non- Muslim, and condemn the actions of these violent people. If there is a passage in the bible that condemns this behavior, write it in your comment. Get your non- Muslim friends to do the same thing, and get them to get THEIR friends to do the same thing. "

and the world would become much more peacefull cuz after there would be not so many muslims blowing themself up...! for suuuerreee!

no war not a single one is started for the sake of democracy and human rights... every war has to do with oil, power, territory... democracy is only a pretence to invade other countries...

do you know about how second worldwar began...? Hitler was firm to attack polen... that´s why he provoced polen... however Polen didn´t answer to his provocation so the SS needed another idea, a reason to use as a excuse to attack..! and in 31 of August 1939 the German radio station Gleiwitz was attacked by German operatives, dressed in Polish uniforms. they seized the radio station and brodcasted a anti-german message in polnish language...! Now they had a perfect reason to invade polen and nobody of the people would think that it is wrong... no it was selfdefence...! like september 11 aswell!! the invasation of Afgahnistan and Iraq was planned before sep 11... seep 11 was an inside job! if you are interessted here is a documentary prooving that.. it is in german but with english subtitels...:

http://nuoviso.com/movieDetail_911falseflag.htm

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asja, you wrote:

The same way a student can be obedient to both his teacher, and the principal of his school. Or a worker in a factory can be obedient both to his own manager, and the president of the company.

As for my disagreement with what the Koran says about God, imagine this. Suppose someone came up and told you that 'God' thought it was very important for you to visit a tattoo artist and tattoo your entire body bright green! With pink polkadots! Would you not think that that was rather silly, and there were probably far more important things for God and yourself to be worried about?

In fact, you probably would not believe a person or a book that said such a thing about God at all. That's pretty much my standpoint when it comes to the Muslim opinion that God is extremely concerned with people dressing modestly. To me, that is silly, and there are many far more important things for both God and myself to worry about. I also wonder at times whether this Muslim worrying about modesty might not even be a trick of some evil spirit, because first of all, it is used as an excuse by some Muslims to commit violence against people who are NOT dressed 'modestly' enough, and secondly, even the majority of Muslims who are not violent on this account, if they spend a lot of time worrying about something as unimportant as how they are dressed, that is a lot of time that they are not spending thinking about a lot of things that are far more important. To my mind, this *modesty* is actually a distraction, much as some of the posters here say music can be.

Hi Septihol

I think you are cofused in your own thinking SubhanAllah,and more you think further you will be more confused because it seems you are question every thing,and in everything that exist you are doubting.The same like Dekart was questioning everything,but when he came to himselfe he saw that he exist,and wallahi we all can find the proof of existence of Allah Almighty in ourselves,like you too Septihol InshAllah.
You have gave me the example of both teachers and obeying to them both,but when there is no both teachers you can not obey to both,bout only to ONE teacher.There is only one God,Alla subahn we teala,He is The Greatest Lord and Creator of evreything that exists,and to Him belongs and returns everything.He is the only One who is the worst of praising SubhanAllah,but there are those who are lost and who are clamiming that there is someone eque to Allah,like Allah sas in holy Quran:"The most of them o not belive in Allah,but they are claiming that others are equal to Him"( SurahYusuf:106).

Allah suabhn we teal gave to every human being soul,body,senses,reason to understand things which are suranding him so that he with his reason understand his existence and The Lord who create him.We belive in Allah alhough we do not see Him,because there is a loot of prooffs of His existence and His Word (Holy Quran) is enough proof. "And verily Quran is The Message of The Lord of Worlds;trustfull Jibril is bringing to your heart,so you can warn others" ?[ Say: "He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah
us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}
Allaah is He Who created you, then provided food for you, then will cause you to die, then {again} He will give you life. Is there any of your {so-called} partners {of Allaah} that do anything of that? Glory be to Him! And Exalted be He above all that {evil} they associate {with Him}.] Soorat Ar Ruum {30:40}
[ Do they not see that Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and wasnot wearied by their creation, is Able to give life to the dead? Yes, He surely isAble to do all things.] Soorat Al Ahqaaf {46:33}[ He is Allaah, than Whom there is
laa ilaaha illa huwa {none deserves to beworshiped but He} the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen {open}. He is theMost Beneficent, the Most Merciful.] Soorat Al Hashr {59:22}

Allaah [subhaanahu wa ta’aala] challenged anyone to bring just one chapter like a chapter in the Qur’aan, and that the word chapter here is indefinite which from Arabic Grammar implies any chapter, short or long. And then lastly Allaah [subhaanahu wa ta’aala] said: “...then produce a Surah [chapter] of the like thereof...” [Al-Baqarah 2:23]Meaning that since you have not been able to bring anything like that of the above then something close to any chapter, but nobody from mankind or from the Jinn was or has been able to achieve this. Does that not prove beyond any doubt that this Book is indeed very great because nobody has been able to meet the challenge? This also proves to us that this Book, as Allaah [subhaanahu wa ta’aala] said, is from the Revelation of the One Who is Wise and the One who is All-Aware of everything

Only the real God,The Most Mercyfull,The Most Compassionate can aloow everything that he made haalal,and forbid everything that he made haaram SubhanAllah.Every human being with clean heart and the one who clean or try to clean his heart can feel it because Allah has gaved us more senses than we can imagine.

Septihol,you have ask me would I think that it is bad if God sais that it is imporante to "tatto your body",Astagfirullah.Offcurse that I would not belive in taht,because it is evil and wrong.But there is diffrence when we telling you that Allah has aloowed good things and forbid bad things,and more from that those good things are good for us,and those bad things are bad for us,in the meaning that they can hurt us.And Alhamdulillah every normal human being would accept it.There is great difffrence Septihol.

Modesty is beautiful SubhanAllah,and that is why Allah is ordering to Muslim women to cover her selfe with hijab and to Muslim man to dress long and modest cloth.Because it is bringing shame in our hearts,and it is protecting ourselves to not be watched by eyes of so many man.It is mercy and blessing from Allah to us.Because Septihol we do not want that some stranger man who is not our husband watch in us like we are some objects for waching.We are protecting our beauty,dignity,and modesty and we feel so happy because of that.I hope InshAllah one day you will understand. Which is the most beautiful pearl on the world,it is the one which is covered and hiddin SubhanAllah.

May Allah guide you Septihol.

safiya58

septithol,

the example with the hijab was not a good one...! how can you compare that with insulting someone directly ... when I wear hijab there is no verbal attack towards anyone with that... the intention with wearing it is to please Allah.... not to insult... and when one feels hurt by it, well than (s)he has problems with her/himself and this is not my problem...!
but when I image the prophet of millions of muslims as a primitiv terrorist it is an attack and the one who do that knows very well that there will be ppl who will be hurt by it... it is obvious, isn´t it?

you are right... I can not prevent ppl from doing what they want to do with violence .... this is also not who I am... but I have the right to go to court or demonstrate against him... and I will also curse him imploringly... and in the end Allah will judge him anyway.. he can not excape from that.. we all will be judged....

Do you understand why I bring that up...? ( I mean the pretext of Germany to attack poland) cuz you believe if the muslims don´t look like the "bad guys" then the westerners would also not support the wars against them... and like you said with your own words : " and the fact that the German public supported the invasion based on something merely SAID simply proves the immaturity of the German Public at that time" the Germans on that time was made believe the polands are the "bad guys" similar like now the westerners are made believe that the muslims are the bad guys... and the pretext of America to attack our countries was sep 11... there is a big similarity between September 11 and August 31 in 1939.

in the Middle Ages when one was keen on the property of a women he simply accused her to be a witch just to get the property of her...! and the poor "witch" can be as poor and innocent as a lamb but she has the property. and she will be burned at the stake... we have important resources, we have the oil....! and nomatter even when we are as poor and innocent as a lamb... nobody in the west will care for that... it suits their book to c us as the bad guys, so they can have a clear conscience while using our resourses after sheding our blood...! Did I allready not mention that we all believe in our own truth...?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Hello Septihol

For us,Muslims all obligations are order,so wearing hijab and giving Zakah both are obligations.
Enough proof for hijab is that we feel honued,the most happy , and the most blessed with wearing it.:muslima:Verily it is so beautiful order and reword of our Lord,and To Him belong all Praises,SubhanAllah He is.:)

May Allah guide you Septihol.Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
The sections which you mentioned you would be treated more like a sex object then

Ali: You wrote:

If I had a very good reason to, such as a baby having fallen in the pigsty, I would go into the pigsty. Also: I would be none of my business if other people chose to go into the pigsty. Nor would it be THEIR business if I chose to go into the pigsty. Also, what do you do if there is a difference of opinion, maybe you say it is a pigsty and I should keep out of it, and I say it is a disco and I want to go into it?

There is no baby. (Its my scenario)... :) and.. the sty is filled with the worst of things... a hundred pigs...and your not allowed to take your clothes off and get funky either... have some shame...

It is true it is no ones business - but then again its no ones business if you see someone beating women - o wait you have a opinion or you actually give a damn...

So... which one of these categories do you fall into?

a) Those who have a conscience (or a sense of good and evil)
((Those who do not have a conscience will either go out and commit evil acts))

b) and those who do not
((or if they do not commit them, will do so because they are mindlessly following some particular rule of conduct they were taught, like a trained animal.))

(I'm thinking the pig sty was a rather comfortable situation for you)

You keep talking of music and such things as being a 'distraction'.
Yes... because you kept on saying it was evil...

But this is a bit of arrogance, it presumes that you know better than other people what they should be doing with their time.

Im not proclaiming out to the world how to live their lives im just sharing my opinion - or perhaps you will deny me of that too??? and if people like my opinion then.. hey good for them... if they don't then good for them too..

Alot of people (muslims included) don't do certain things because it effects them in a different way - for me music is a distraction and thats my view of it.

Amusement and pleasure are a benefit. In fact, amusement and pleasure are the goal of most people in having a job where they do 'productive' things, once they have paid for their food and home, any money they don't save is spent on things that make them happy and amused.

Theres alot bad drugs out there that give you a sense of amusement and pleasure... yet I don't really see any benefits derived from it let alone being productive...

But the muslim women are being treated like sex objects to a far greater degree. If muslim men did not think women were sex objects, it would not be necessary to cover them. But why does this bother you so? ALL life is concerned with sex. If this were not so, species would not reproduce, and would go extinct. When you say people should not be treated like sex objects, you are arguing with a billion years of biology and evolution. That's a pretty ambitious thing to do, and I doubt if you are going to have much success. If you DO succeed, it won't be for long, because the results of success in this case are self-defined as extinction.

Well, now see, I have a problem with that. You say sex is only good and dignified in *marriage*. But what that amounts to is saying that sex is only good and dignified if you first get the permission of some other self-appointed third party (a priest, a judge, or whatever). I disagree with that for several reasons. Since I am not having sex with this third party, they do not have any right to proclaim my having sex to be 'evil' without their permission. Furthermore, since I am almost certainly SMARTER than most of these third party people (I have an IQ of 166. Fewer than 1 in 50,000 people are as smart or smarter than me), they are flat out not QUALIFIED to tell me what I can or cannot do with my body.

Also, good and evil are not dependent on the opinions or permission of ANYONE. Murder for instance, is not and cannot be made 'good' simply because I go out and get the permission of a priest to commit murder. Thus, it is ludicrous to think that if sex is evil (which I don't think it is), it can somehow be made 'good' because some priest or judge gives his permission.

Furthermore, thinking I require the permission of some third party, a priest or a judge, implies that I am the PROPERTY of the church or government. I am NOT property. I would much rather be regarded as a sex object, than regarded as property.

Women in Islam
Marriage in Islam

It has been explained over and over again, theres no use wasting my time here.

That's actually a rather complex question. To simplify it, if you define 'heaven' as the particular realm of the afterlife (there are a large number of realms in the afterlife) presided over by the Most High God, rather than any lesser god or evil spirit, then there are probably athiests who will go to 'heaven' and Christians who will not.

You wanna bring some proof for that? I thought that Atheists didn't believe in a afterlife?

Well, I think you miss the point. The point is not whether or not the Koran actually teaches these people to beat women. The point is that these people are SAYING (and saying very loudly) that the Koran teaches them to do this.

... maybe you would like to actually check what their saying... before you accept any little thing you hear - once more don't be spoon fed...

And a further point is that other Muslims, those who do not think the Koran teaches one to beat women, are not doing anything *effective* about putting a stop to the violent behavior of this first group.

Well spreading the truth helps... and I can assure you.. if it happened in a full Islamic state (look at history) lol... I would feel just a bit sorry for the guy... what a fool.. I don't understand how men can even hit women...its just disgusting...

Just because people are not doing anything "effective" doesn't mean they aren't doing anything - something is better then nothing - and sooner or later that something turns into "something effective" or perhaps its not effective because you got this 'false advertisement' of women being turned into raisins....and people like you believe whatever there told...

Septithol learn Islam.
Peace.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
That's actually a rather complex question. To simplify it, if you define 'heaven' as the particular realm of the afterlife (there are a large number of realms in the afterlife) presided over by the Most High God, rather than any lesser god or evil spirit, then there are probably athiests who will go to 'heaven' and Christians who will not.

Can you bring me proof that anything said in the Koran is true?

I asked you first ..... :)
and don't change the subject...and yeah proofs have been brought you time and time again - there is also the search function - also you might wanna read through all your threads for some quick revision.

A nice place for a variety of information to learn about islam:

http://www.kalamullah.com/

safiya58

I do not think God is offended by people who do not believe in him. Why should he be? Are you offended because there are people in the world who are not aware of your existence? If you are, then that is rather immature. I don't think God behaves in such an immature fashion.

well who I am.... I´m a slave of God... I´m a creature... like you too and brother Ali too and everyone else too...

the question is when you provide me with shelter and noorishment so that I can survive and a good job and save my life... would you expect a "thank you" nothing else but just saying "thank you sep, for your help..."

you are talking about God... the one who created you... it means give you life... give you your health... your eyesight... your ability to think and talk and walk and... it is not possibly to count His blessings... and still there are ppl who will just ignore Him... even He is the one who deserves most to be loved... no this is not fair...

safiya58

But the muslim women are being treated like sex objects to a far greater degree. If muslim men did not think women were sex objects, it would not be necessary to cover them. But why does this bother you so? ALL life is concerned with sex. If this were not so, species would not reproduce, and would go extinct. When you say people should not be treated like sex objects, you are arguing with a billion years of biology and evolution. That's a pretty ambitious thing to do, and I doubt if you are going to have much success. If you DO succeed, it won't be for long, because the results of success in this case are self-defined as extinction.

but if you take a look at world population you will see that the muslims are the ones who are big in number and grow more and more big... there is a problem in europe concerning population.. there are more old ppl than young... and if this will not change then it is possible that may in some hundred years some races will be estinct.

the idea in Islam behind forbiding relationships before marriage is to protect the institution of family. if ppl can have relationships there is no need for them to marry. family in Islam is a social institution which is for the protection and strengthening for it memebers and the offspring.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ya even i have the same thought sis.....
ii guess teenagers get converted to islam,
coz, at that time they will start the eagerness to know about religions,
they will try to seek the truth..
and alhamdulillah allah will give them hidayath..
and as you said on other hand many teenagers seldom talk about religion.then i guess allah has not given those people hidayath..
but do pray for them sister

assyuara

Assalamualaikum..

Dear sis (allah is with me), :) yup. it is a hidayah from Allah. And Allah only gives hidayah to those He desires. I know there's an ayah on this but i cant recall it..BUT this does not mean those who dont turn to Islam can say that Allah didnt give them hidayah. They should first learn more abt Islam sincerely and with open heart..inshaAllah they'll find the truth.

Whatever it is, i think we can help them by giving appropriate da'wah..then insha Allah, Allah will give them hidayah. Thanks again sis for ur comment. :)

Wasalaam
Aisyah :blackhijab:

Mckenna Mariann

Hi
African American men in general and historically speaking have had their identity taking from them. When the slaves where brought to America they already had a religion and once arriving in they Americas it was taking from them and so where their names. The slaves watched their identities of who they where being taking from them.
African Americans in particular are they only people who know less about themselves. So when the Black man go to jail they are confined to literature and they end up finding out the truth about themselves. Their true names and so forth etc.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamualaikum..

Dear sis (allah is with me), :) yup. it is a hidayah from Allah. And Allah only gives hidayah to those He desires. I know there's an ayah on this but i cant recall it..BUT this does not mean those who dont turn to Islam can say that Allah didnt give them hidayah. They should first learn more abt Islam sincerely and with open heart..inshaAllah they'll find the truth.

Whatever it is, i think we can help them by giving appropriate da'wah..then insha Allah, Allah will give them hidayah. Thanks again sis for ur comment. :)

Wasalaam

yup sis...
your right...
even though if they do not convert, we cannot say them that allah has not given them hidayah...
and sister, atleast, weather they agree or disagree, we have to at least try to show them the truth.. by giving them appropriate dawa'h...
sister, we have to start preaching islam, because it is sunnah..:blackhijab:...inshallah, may allah guide us all-ameen...

assyuara

Assalamualaikum...

To sister Mckenna Mariann: Hi, thanks for ur comment. May I know, is the situation or phenomenon as what u've mentioned still exist today?

To sis (allah is with me): Ameen to ur du'a..May Allah guide us all and show us the appropriate/wise way to da'wah/preach Islam..

Wasalaam