Rapper LOON embraces ISLAM!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!!

Truely Allah guides whome He wills! May Allah make his journey easy and may Allah forgive us all.Ameen
SubhanaAllah, it brings joy to see loads of people coming to Islam especially those who are famous!:D AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameeen!

JazakaAllah khairan for sharing:D

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

BrotherZak

Assalamu Alaikum:D

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!!

Truely Allah guides whome He wills! May Allah make his journey easy and may Allah forguve us all.Ameen
SubhanaAllah, it brings joy to see loads of people coming to Islam especially those who are famous!:D AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameeen!

JazakaAllah khairan for sharing:D

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

+1000000000

I've been seeing loads of People become Muslim lately, but sadly, that may only mean that many born-Muslim are being replaced

rtbour

american muslima
Wow how amazing is that!!!??? Subhan Allah! I remember when I was younger when this song came out, I used to drive in my car listening to this song so loud with friends and smoking cigarettes. Haha. Wow Allah is so amazing. How he brings all kinds of people from different backgrounds to Him is just so AMAZING!

Mathieu

I think that he means that: The fact that Allah is making so many people revert and taking the place of born-Muslim is because the born-Muslim are not following the path of Islam like they should do.

I love to talk to other people, and when I see some people more tanned then me (normally they're from Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia) I always ask them if they're Muslim. And they say yes to me thinking that I don't know about Islam. I say to them why you don't have you Hijab, or do you go to the Mosque. The answer of 95% of them is that they're Muslim but they're don't practice Islam. No prayers, drink alcohol and everything.

That's why the born-Muslim like them are being replaced.

My humble opinion.

Salam,

Mathieu

DanyalSAC

I think that he means that: The fact that Allah is making so many people revert and taking the place of born-Muslim is because the born-Muslim are not following the path of Islam like they should do.

I love to talk to other people, and when I see some people more tanned then me (normally they're from Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia) I always ask them if they're Muslim. And they say yes to me thinking that I don't know about Islam. I say to them why you don't have you Hijab, or do you go to the Mosque. The answer of 95% of them is that they're Muslim but they're don't practice Islam. No prayers, drink alcohol and everything.

My humble opinion.

Salam,

Mathieu

When I was going through my conversion period almost all of the brothers I spoke to were non-practicing. They were coworkers & friends mostly. One brother even encouraged me to drink & eat pork saying that its only "wrong" if I drink until I'm drunk, and that pork was only haram because back then it wasn't cooked correctly.

Needless to say I just smiled and thanked him and moved on!

As far as Loon - I've never heard of the guy (I never listen to rap) but alhamduillah! at his conversion!

BigAk

My humble opinion.

Salam,

Mathieu

Your humble opinion is very much appreciated. I do understand now. I am a born Muslim. I have to admit, I strayed for a while when I came to the US but never quit being a Muslim. However, Al Hamdu Li'Lah, He has brought me back landing on my roots. Today, I try my best to be the best Muslim that I can be and try my hardest to lead by example. I ask Allah to never let my heart stray after He had guided me. I ask Allah to bring those who were like me back into Islam and strengthen our Ummah.. Ameen.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

muslimeen1989

I'm not sure what you mean by this statement. Would you please elaborate??

:salam2:

I think he means that by this ayah in the Quran...

"Lo! ye are those who are called to spend in the way of Allah, yet among you there are some who hoard. And as for him who hoardeth, he hoardeth only from his soul. And Allah is the Rich, and ye are the poor. And if ye turn away He will exchange you for some other folk, and they will not be the likes of you. (38) surah Muhammad

MashaAllah Allah guides whom he pleases and misguides whome he pleases and if we turn away Allah will replace us with better :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Your humble opinion is very much appreciated. I do understand now. I am a born Muslim. I have to admit, I strayed for a while when I came to the US but never quit being a Muslim. However, Al Hamdu Li'Lah, He has brought me back landing on my roots. Today, I try my best to be the best Muslim that I can be and try my hardest to lead by example. I ask Allah to never let my heart stray after He had guided me. I ask Allah to bring those who were like me back into Islam and strengthen our Ummah.. Ameen.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

Allahumma Ameen :) May Allah keep u on the right path .

in addition I wanna say , not all whom born - Muslim are bad , I born as a Muslim ( Thanks for Allah ) but I don't think I'm a bad girl :)
but there are many young people like to try new things , for Eg , here in Saudi Arabia alcohol + pork are PREVENTED from two sourses , Islam & the saudi government , in all the kingdom both are not allowed , so that when ppl go out of the kingdom they wanna try those things , step by step they become bad Muslim ppl as well as here is SA we apply the Islamic Shray'a ( Islamic rulse & puinshments for the reprobates ) but in others sadly , they are not applied . So ppl do the bad things coz they know there are not the Islamic puinshments .

and most Muslims in all the world don't know much about Islam !! I really wonder about it , here we study many Islamic subjects at schools & universities ( about 6 or 7 ) but what about other countries ? one of my friends from other country she doesn't know the names of prayers !! when I said I wanna pray Dhuhr she asked me : who is he ?

It's really a bad thing :( I hate to see muslims only by name .

sorry if I went out the main topic :)