I am a Cristian

AngelWynton

I am a Cristian woman, and I have also moslima friends{inshala}:hearts:
As long as people talk about God and heaven and all the beautifull
things he made for us and on earth..i'm Happy:SMILY252::SMILY139:

Peace-&-Love

Welcome! :SMILY206:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and expand your knowledge of Islam. If you have any questions feel free to ask there are some great brothers and sisters here that would be welling to answer them!

Welcome again! :hijabi:

fada_all

hi welcome to tti insha allah you will benefit from it so much , just feel free to ask any question we are ready to answer you insh allah..may allah guide you to the right path path of islam ..

deepheart

Hi

Hi,
Allah (Almighty God) says in the Qur'an
Say (O Muhammad, peace be upon him): "O people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (Alone), and we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." Qur'an chapter 3 verse 64

Welcome to TTI

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Hello, warm welcome and happy to know you. I've a request, pls read term and condition posted by Bro Moderator Mabsoot if you have not done so. This is because I do not want you do something that against TTI policy and get banned and it is my wish to see you stay longer here so that we can share a lot of knowledge. Ask question intellectually.

Pls do not get offended and apology if I've said anything wrong.

Once again, welcome.

erica5127

Welcome to the site!! I hope you learn a lot and enjoy the site! dont feel at all like you dont belong here, just respect the rules and post a lot so we know what your up to!!:SMILY206:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Greetings O my sister in Humanity! :)

Welcome to the family of TTI. Happy to know that you are happy as long as people talk about God, Hell and Heaven etc. Believe me it is a positive sign in your journey to the Truth. Just keep on researching and reading about Islam and Christianity. Compare Bible and Quran yourself and find out the difference.

Let me tell you one thing dear sister. Always remember that God's words will never have a contradiction in them.

Please do not hesitate to start new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise.

-Your brother in Humanity-

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Salaam,
Welkom bij TTI lieve zus Angel Wynton,

Ik hoop dat u in goede gezondheid, en ik hoop ook dat u zult blijven bezoeken TTI en leren veel van deze website.
Wassalam.

hqudrat

welcome to TTI you will enjoy your stay here. please don't hesitate to ask any question you might have.
take care

Brisingr9

Welcome, Islam is a religion of peace , you are sincerely welcome to ask any doubts regarding it . May the almighty guide you to the truth.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Welcome home , honey .

I hope u enjoy ur stay with us .

and please see this link honey .

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58268

we are as Muslims believe in only ONE GOD , he has NO son and No wife .

May Allah guide you the right path .

sister myriam

islam is my way
welcom sister

assalamu alaikom sister it would be apleasure if icould help you in any thing...a question or problem....i am wating for you.......we in islem call freinds with sisters for girls so sister you are so welcom
:D:D:SMILY252::biggrin::biggrin: