Salam aleykum to all

IDAHLLI

HIIIIIII

I AM NEW TOO... AND IM FROM MEXICO, AND IT IS VERY VERY HARD TO FIND RIGHT ANSWERS ABOUT ISLAM OR SOMEONE EVEN FOLLOWING IT, HERE IN MEXICO ALMOST EVERYONE IS CHRISTIAN OR CATHOLIC, PEOPLE THAT KNEW IM INTERESTED IN ISLAM INMEDIATLY STARTED WITH JOKES AND LAUGHTS AND EVEN MY FAMILY DOESNT AGREE CAUSE THEY ARE AFFRAID I WILL GIVE UP MY RIGHTS AS WOMAN, THAT I WONT LOOK PRETTY ALL COVERED, BUT DEEP IN MY HEART I FEEL IS RIGHT AND I WILL FOLLOW MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT, I AM AFRAID YES AND HARDER CAUSE THERE IS NO MUSLIM COMUNITIES NEAR ME AT ALL.

SO LET 'S BE BRAVE AND FOLLOW OUR HEARTS, PEOPLE CAN LAUGHT BUT WE CANT LIVE WORRING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY OR THINK, IS WHAT MAKES US HAPPY AND FILLS US WITH JOY AND PEACE,

AND ALWAYS THE RIGTH WAY IS GOD, AND OUR AFTERLIFE IS WHAT MATTERS, ALSO ACTING THE RIGHT WAY HERE ON EARTH YOU RECEIVE GOOD THINGS BACK SO THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT TO GAIN.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU,
:SMILY206:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Gratulálok a húga Judith válik muzulmán. :ma:
Május Allah segíteni és védeni Önt és irányértékekről you. És megadja a legjobb Paradise --- Jannah AlFirdus. Ameen.
:wasalam:

hqudrat

:salam2:
welcome to TTl sister you will get to learn a lot here form this wonderful forum insha Allah. i'm really happy for you to be able to open your mind to learn about islam the religion of peace. May Allah SWT reward you and continue to increase the peace you are always searching for ameen. congratulations sister and welcome to one big family. enjoy your stay here

:wasalam:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Musulmanin

HIIIIIII

THAT I WONT LOOK PRETTY ALL COVERED, .

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU,
:SMILY206:

I could never understand this coming from Christians and especially from Catholics who venerate to the point of worshipping covered with a scarf Mary, the mother of Jesus ( peace be upon them) and yet make fun of those muslim women who wear scarfs.

May Allah guide these people to Islam!

IDAHLLI

It s hard to judge, sister you dont have to understand them i suggest you love them and let s be wiser and think of this laughs and jokes is because people ignores, dont be hard on them, i wished so many times as a girl this kinds of dressing to be commun in my country, cause is hard to be a girl with guys acting wrong towards you or looking at ur parts, this people is not that they dont understand or accept, mayority is all because of ignorance pray for them sister as well for us the ones that have to understand and go threw these jokes but i am sure if people knew the meaning they would accept and even love the idea, specially girls, in fact i belive in mexico for our traditions and culture Islam can be very accepted even with most of them beeing catholics if they get to know Islam as I am doing it now I am sure many will follow it,

And for catholics and Cristhians the wearing dont mean anything you should always wear proper when going to the temple, that s it... but from bible people dont want to wear what was used many ages ago cause for ppl world has change, Although they should wear proper all the time that is why i value this dressing.

Hope that help :)