I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE REVERT

IDAHLLI

:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

HELLO EVERYONE, SALAAM !!

I AM VERY HAPPY AND PROUD TO SAY I HAVE STARTED AND TOOK THE FIRST STEP ALREADY SHAHADA :D

THIS IS AN AMAZING FEELING THAT CANT BE DESCRIBED,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SISTER REVERT2007.

:laughing-dancing:

MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU ALL.

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:wasalam:
ALLAH AKBAR
wow i am soooooooooooooooooooo happy for you
Welcome to the beautiful religion of Islam
May ALLAH bless you, keep on guiding you to the staright path and make everythign easy for u.Ameen
I am so happy for you
take care
wassalam

Meekaal

I AM VERY HAPPY AND PROUD TO SAY I HAVE STARTED AND TOOK THE FIRST STEP ALREADY SHAHADA :D

Wal hamdu li Allaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen (and all praise is due to Allaah, the Lord of all that exists).

May Allaah increase your knowledge about the Deen and increase your 'Eemaan (faith). May Allaah keep you on the straight path and grant you success in both lives.

rtbour

american muslima

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the ummah.:SMILY206:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha'a Allah !!
Congratulations my dear
May Allah bless you and make u one of the best Muslims
I'm very happy 4 you , May Allah reward u my sister Revert2007

anyhelp I'm here and we r all her :)

abouisra

:salam2:Allahou akbar and Alhamdulillah very happy for you sister inchaAllah all your past sins are forgiven now and may aAllah bless you and guid your familly to islam inchallah amine:wasalam::salah:

revert2007

Love Fishing
everything is Allah's plan.am happy for u and thanx to my husband as well who was there during the convertion and be so supportive to both of us.Alhamdulilah.

sisters and brothers plz help our new family member here.May Allah bless u and give all of u firdaus.ameen.

kiki18

:Allah::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D que feliz me has hecho!!!! FELICIDADES!!!!!
bienvenida a la ummah :hearts:

PS: ya consegui un coran para ti ;)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
:SMILY209: Allah-oAkbar ! ... Allah-oAkbar ! ... Allah-oAkbar !

Congratulations sister on becoming a Muslimah :ma:

Sister now you are as pure and sinless as a new born baby. Its even better ... Because all your bad deeds are gone but all your good deeds has remained with you so you are even better than a new born baby.

I am sure now you will be learning how to pray and live your life as a Muslimah. I am sure you would need help so please please don't wait or hassitate at all. Just post your issue/problem and brothers and sisters will be there to help you.

Sister do you have a circle of Muslims where you live? It helps a lot if there are Muslims and mosque etc where you live.

I just noticed something... There are many more siters who have lately reverted to Islam or studying Islam, but much fewer brothers are doing the same. What is going on brothers ? Where are you guys???
Our sisters are getting so much Allah's blessing everyday... You guys should get you share of blessings too.

But truly I am soooo happy to see our sisters accepting Islam and this is a big slap at the cheeks of those in the media who run their mouth against Islam that it is very oppressive to women etc and blah blah blah.

Once again sister my heartiest congratulations to you. May Allah (SWT) help you and protect you and guide you towards His Good Pleasure and towards the ultimate reward ... Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen.

deepheart

Assalam alaikum

Assalam alaikum,
Welcome to the family. All your past sins are forgiven, Insha Allah. Please pray for me, everyone here and the rest of the family (the Ummah). May ALLAH bless you and make the rest of the journey easy for you..........Amin.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:SMILY209: Allah-oAkbar ! ... Allah-oAkbar ! ... Allah-oAkbar !

Congratulations sister on becoming a Muslimah :ma:

Sister now you are as pure and sinless as a new born baby. Its even better ... Because all your bad deeds are gone but all your good deeds has remained with you so you are even better than a new born baby.

I am sure now you will be learning how to pray and live your life as a Muslimah. I am sure you would need help so please please don't wait or hassitate at all. Just post your issue/problem and brothers and sisters will be there to help you.

Sister do you have a circle of Muslims where you live? It helps a lot if there are Muslims and mosque etc where you live.

I just noticed something... There are many more siters who have lately reverted to Islam or studying Islam, but much fewer brothers are doing the same. What is going on brothers ? Where are you guys???
Our sisters are getting so much Allah's blessing everyday... You guys should get you share of blessings too.

But truly I am soooo happy to see our sisters accepting Islam and this is a big slap at the cheeks of those in the media who run their mouth against Islam that it is very oppressive to women etc and blah blah blah.

Once again sister my heartiest congratulations to you. May Allah (SWT) help you and protect you and guide you towards His Good Pleasure and towards the ultimate reward ... Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen.

COngratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO happy for u! Allah bless you!!!
Im jumping with joy...hehehhe
@ above bro...yeah i've jus noticed that too....
But then Allah knows the best....
:ma: congratz again!!!!

ur sis,
fatima

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Allahu Akbar!!!

lots of good news on TTI these days:D:D:D:D:D
all praises and thanks are due to Allah subhanahu wataAla who has guided you and the rest who reverted! I am sooooooooo happppppppppppppppppy for you dear sister:D
tightest HUG!!! and congratsssssssssssss on this step!:D
may Allah keep you strong and keep guiding you to HIS light! may Allah increase your iman and knowledge!ameeen
you have NOO sin now!!! you are like a new born baby:D AlhamduliAllah!!!
take care now and please ask any questions or concerns that may come up later! iam sure our sisters and brothers will help you out!!!!
Allah be with you alwaaaaaaayssss:D

doctor38

Congratulation and Thanks to God for all his blessings.
Being a Muslim is the greatest blessing of all, there is NOTHING that come even close to it.

I am happy for you

Ahmed

IDAHLLI

Thank you all for support and blessings :)

Kiki que emocion!!!!!!!! :D

Now my next step is to learn praying, and increasing knowledge, i wish there was some one near maybe in CALEXICO CALIFORNIA USA??

Anyway I will pray as I understand for the moment it should be, facing sun, covered, and with youtube video, For now i thank Allah who guide me to where i am now, and that he sent the right people to my life,

AND HOPEFULLY INSHALLAH MY FAMILY WILL NOTICE THE CHANGES IN MY LIFE AND LATER ON CONVERT AS WELL :D

THANK YOU ALL, MERCI, SHOKRAN, GRACIAS

salek

Allahu akbar! thanks to Allah subhanallhu wataala who showed his mercy and blessing to you showing you the right path. may Allah swt increase your iman and shower his rahma on you. we are so proud of you sister.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Anyway I will pray as I understand for the moment it should be, facing sun, covered, and with youtube video, For now i thank Allah who guide me to where i am now, and that he sent the right people to my life,

facing SUN ??????
We have to turn our faces to the Ka'ba in Makkah :)

Musulmanin

Dear sister, I am so happy for you! May Allah Almighty protect you from evil and strengthen you emaan (faith) and continue blessing you!

Allahu Akbar!

God IS Great!

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: To Islam!

your brother in Islam!

revert2007

Love Fishing
Thank you all for support and blessings :)

Kiki que emocion!!!!!!!! :D

Now my next step is to learn praying, and increasing knowledge, i wish there was some one near maybe in CALEXICO CALIFORNIA USA??

AND HOPEFULLY INSHALLAH MY FAMILY WILL NOTICE THE CHANGES IN MY LIFE AND LATER ON CONVERT AS WELL :D

THANK YOU ALL, MERCI, SHOKRAN, GRACIAS

yes ur suppose to face the kaabah which is ur kiblat.it is somewhere in north east.not the sun..but sisnce she is in mexico the kaabah is on her east so that is what she means by facing the sun.but of course she knows she is suppose to face the kaabah which is on her east.can anyone give the link to identify the kibla more precisely