letter from a mujahid to his wife

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Ghazi Anwar Pasha's Last Letter to his wife

Ghazi Anwar Pasha was from amongst those great Mujahideen of Turkey who had spent all his life fighting against the enemies of Islam. Eventually he was martyred by the Russians. Only a day prior to this he sent a letter to his wife, Najiya Sultana. This letter was published by her in the Turkish newspapers, and after being transferred was published by her in the newspapers in India on the 22 April 1923.

This letter is so touching and thought provoking that every young man should read it. An inspiring account of Mujahideen from the Ottaman period.

My Dearest Najiyya,

My life companion and fountain of happiness and joy dearest Najiya. The Almighty Allah is your guardian. Your last letter is in front of me at this moment. Believe me, this letter of yours will always be close to my heart. I cannot see your face but in between the lines and words of your letter I can see your beautiful fingers which used to play with my hair in the dark interior of tent, occasionally your picture fills my eyes. Alas, you write that I have forgotten you and that i do not care for your love.

You say that I have broken your loving heart and playing with fire and blood in a distant forsaken and I am unmindful of a woman who spends the night anxiously counting the stars.

You also say that I like war and my sword. But little did you realise when writing these words of yours, which undoubtedly were written with sincerity, out of deep love and devotion for me, will my heart.! How can I convince you [words are inadequate] that there is no one dearer to me in this world than you. You are the culmination of all my love and affection. I have never loved anyone before but you have stolen my heart.

Then what has separated me from You? O the joy of my heart! You can ask this question in a proper manner. Listen! "I am not away from you because I desire material gains of wealth nor is it because I wish to establish a kingdom or throne for myself as my enemies have publicly intimated. The only reason that I am away from you is that Allah's Obligatory Command has brought me here [battlefield] There is no greater fardh of Allah than Jihad Fi Sabilillah{to fight in the path of Allah}. It is this command of Allah, the intention of fulfilling it entitles a person a place in Jannah.

Alhumdulillah I not only have the intention to fulfil this command but am actively carrying it out in the battlefield.

Your absence{judai} , like an arrow is cutting my heart into pieces every moment. Notwithstanding this I am happy in this separation as it is your true love, and your love which is the greatest test, a challenge to my intention and resolution of fighting in the path of Allah Subhanu Wata'aala.

I thank Allah Ta'ala a thousand times that I have been victorious in this test and have been successful in putting Allah's love and command before my live, love and the pleasure of my desire{nafs} . You also, my darling must thank Allah Ta'ala and be happy that your husband possesses such a strong Emaan that he can ever sacrifice your love for the love of Allah.

Although Jihad with the sword is not compulsory on you, my love lest you are not exempted from it, no muslim male or female is exempted from Jihad. Your Jihad is that you must put Allah's love before your love and pleasure and you must make the bond of love between your husband and you stronger.

Look, never ever pray that your husband must come safe and sound from the battlefield into your loving arms. This prayer is selfish and Allah will not be pleased. Rather let your prayer be this, that Allah accept the Jihad of your husband and bring him back successfully otherwise let his lips imbibe the cup of martyrdom. These lips you know my darling have never been touched or dirtied by alcohol, but have always been kept busy with reciting the Holy Qur'an and hymming the glory and praises of Allah Subhanu Wata'aalah.

Dearest Najiya! How blessed will that moment be when in the path of Allah this head which you affectionately called beautiful will be separated from the body which in your eyes was not a soldier's body but a beloved's body!

Anwar's greatest wish is to be martyred and be judged on the day of Qiyammah with Hadrat Khalid bin Waleed {R.A.}, This world is a temporary one, Death will definitely come, Then why fear death? If death is definite, then why should a man die lying on a bed? Death in the path of Allah is not death but indeed life everlasting life.

Najiayya listen to my will! If I am martyred you must marry by brother Noori Pasha. After you, the dearest peron to me is Noori. It is my wish that after my demise he will faithfully care for you during your lifetime. My next wish is that all the children you bear tell them about my life and send all of them to the battlefield of Jihad for Islam. Remember if you do not fulfil this wish of mine, I will be angry with you in Jannah.

Farewell, my dearest! I don't know why my inner feelings tell me that after this letter I will never be able to write another lettter to you. It is no wonder that I may be martyred tomorrow.

Look! make sabr, on my death be happy and do not mourn, because my death in the path of Allah is an honour for you. Najiyya! I beg leave of you and in the world of thought I am embracing you.

Insha'Allah we will meet in Jannah and thereafter we will never part.

Your Anwar
*Ghazi Anwar Pasha was martyred the following day*

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Allah o Akber

This letter make me cry.may Allah bless him and increase his rank in Junnah.May Allah bless all muslim bro and sis fighting for Islam.

abdul Qadir

remember death
I begin with the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful. Peace and blessings be upon Nabiyullah Salallahu aleyhi wasalam

heart touching letter of a man to his wife and his love for Allah subhanallah

“And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah “dead.” Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.” (Al- Baqarah 154) [ Quran 2:154]

O Allah give victory to the ummah

Oem Soufiane

Mashallah

Mashallah!!! i wonder what the wife made out of his wishes, subhanallah, how difficult for them both to say goodbye like this. Talking about another spouse for your lovedone, mashallah, how brave! Allahu akbar

Love chechnya, love palestine, love somalia

yasmin623

I could not believe that people with such a strong faith to Allah still exist in this world! MashaAllah...May Allah unite them in Jannah Firdaus...Amin!:tti_sister:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:
:SMILY23::SMILY23: my :tti_sister: for all those who fell in the path of Allah..:tti_sister: may Allah blessed them with Jannah indeed
:tti_sister: May Allah swt protect and blessed all the ummah in Chenchya.. Palestine,,Somalia,,Sudan.Iraq..Afghanistan..Guatanamo...anywhere in the world where those who believes in :laila: and :shahadah:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Kashmiri

Subhanalllah that was soooo beautifull, Brothers take this as an example ALHUMDULLILA May Allah Subhnahuwatala bless more brothers with bravery such as our brother Ghazi ALLAHU AKBAR.

:ma: what a heart touching letter, he has soo much love for his wife awww May Allah Subhanhuwatala bless our Brother with Al-Firdous Ameen Rabbil Aalameen

Wa'alaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

DevoutMuslimah

SubhanAllah, what a beautiful letter, I am close to tears. May Allah accept his Jihad and Martyrdom, and May He grant him the highest place in Jannah.

Ameeeeeen!

Dreamz

SUBHANALLAH!! May Allah swt bless this bro and give him Jannah al Firdous. We can learn alot from this letter. The love we should have for Allah swt. How we should be To please Allah swt and also how strong a man should be in his love for Allah swt and also how to love ones wife. This is clear on how this brother really loved his wife and may Allah swt give him his wife in jannah inshallah. I smiled where he said he will be angry with her in jannah if she deos not send his kids to fight for islam. Mashallah. He is what i call a man! These days we have many men acting like wimps and having no responsibilty on family... Which is dicusting.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

subhanallah....sincere husband and sicere worrior in the way of Allah.
I'm proud that I'm muslim, and I have the same feeling like him,that Im proud that, reading each two line costed me two continuous shower or tears....Im proud that Allah SWT has made my mind soft and convincing and I understand the weight of this letter..

Allahu Akbar...May Allah SWT grant me in the way of ISLAM

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing
Wassalam