Missing!

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. dear brothers and sisters in Islam, my family got recent news that my cousin's oldest son, a ten year old in mogadishu is missing. we do not know if he was hit by the guns and is in a hospital, or if he's simply kidnapped, or missing in other ways. he's family have searched and cannot find him...it worries me that his mom might even pass away due to this news. she's not very good at being patient, she literally faints of things like these. so please please please, make dua that my young nephew returns home safe and sound, make dua that if he's in case dead or never found, that Allah swt give patience to my cousin. this is a dreadful news, however it is a test from Allah swt. so please make dua for them. wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
la hawla wala quwata ila Billah!!!
inshaAllah I will keep him and his family in my duas!!!! keep us updated inshaAllah abaaayo!!!

Allah be with you all!alwaaaaaaaaaayssss.ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

Firm_believer123

Asalamo Alaykom-

I will make duas - may ALLAH (swt) protect the young missing boy-i know it feels weird and sad at the same time to have a loved on missing
-may ALLAH(SWT) make it esay for you his mother and and whatever is between.

Asalamo ALAYKOM.

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
I will make tons of dua dear sis
Don't worry all will turn out well inshallah
May ALLAH give you and your family patience and strength in this difficult time.Ameen
:wasalam:
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

safiya58

Subahana Rabi el´ Ali´el Ala´l Wahab

:bismillah:

Al hamdulillahi Rab el Alemin.

es salatu as salamu ala seyidina muhameddin ve ala alihi ve sahbihi ejmain.

Only You we whorship and only You we ask for help. Ya Rabbi if this brother is alive please protect him. If not please bestow Your mercy on him. Ya Rabbi if this brother is not alive anymore please give patience to his family. YA Rabbi You was the one who ordered the fire Ibrahim a.s. was thrown into to be cool... if You want everything is possible! And with Your help and support every pain is bearable! please help the family of this brother to pass their test. if he is alive please protect him and help him to unite with his family soon and make them of those who are always praising You.

Ameen

sister myriam

islam is my way
assalamu 3alaikom

don't worry sister inchAllah he will return home safe ......we would ask Allah that in every salah...

slave_of_Allah

Don't worry sis - all will be will. Insha'Allah he will soon be found with the help of Allah. Des[air not of the mercy of Allah. I pray for him and his family to bear patience in this difficult time.

My brother was missing a few weeks ago, but he was found. And that was only because of the mercy of Allah. I have faith that your nephew will be found very soon, hang on to the rope of Allah.

Assalam alaykumawarahmatullah wabarakatuh!!!!!

Ya allah, don`t worry my sister inshallah he will be found with the help of Allah, and i will make dua for him and his family to bear patience in this difficult time. Maasalam!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La ilaha illa Allah..la ilaha illa Allah

Your cousin and her son will be in my dua'as...take up the weapon of salat and patience habibati fi Allah..you will not be failed inshallah!

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb sis:)

Insha Allaah i will remember you and your family in my du'as and i hope Allaah swt accepts my du'as and all of our du'as.:hearts:

wasalam

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

may Allah (swt) gives you and your family patience (SABER) especialy the mother cause it's not easy at all? Alah with you all.
whatever Allah do it's khair for you and your family
salam aleikum

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum put your trust in Allah for indeed this is all a trial - Inshallah I will remember you guys in my dua.

assyuara

Assalamualaikum sis

Insha Allah we'll all remember you and your family in our du'a..
May Allah always be with all of you.
Whatever it is, Allah knows..He knows how you and your family face this test..so believe that all these has hikmah or wisdom behind the scene..think positive and may u always be strong..

Wasalaam
Aisyah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah

Subuhaanallah! Ya Allah! Make Mogadishu peaceful and prevent it from the enemies of Islam.

Sister be patient and try to help your family to be patient. It is the key for the success. InshaAllah I will keep that young brother in my Du'as.

Subahana Rabi el´ Ali´el Ala´l Wahab

:bismillah:

Al hamdulillahi Rab el Alemin.

Only You we whorship and only You we ask for help. Ya Rabbi if this brother is alive please protect him. If not please bestow Your mercy on him. Ya Rabbi if this brother is not alive anymore please give patience to his family. YA Rabbi You was the one who ordered the fire Ibrahim a.s. was thrown into to be cool... if You want everything is possible! And with Your help and support every pain is bearable! please help the family of this brother to pass their test. if he is alive please protect him and help him to unite with his family soon and make them of those who are always praising You.

Ameen

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

palestine

Servant of Allah
UPDATE: Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. i just wanted to update my dear brothers and sisters in Islam. i'm in a state of confusion and sadness at the moment. my heart feels heavy. However, my young nephew has been found. well what i mean is, we know where he is. but he hasnt' been brought back to the family. He has joined Al-Shabab. he's actually 11 years old and his name is Zakariya. He is in a training. he calls his family every morning...he is allowed to call his family. and he has told them, that he will not be back until the training is over. he has told the family, that his name has been changed, his clothes, and his head is shaved so that noone who knows him will recognize him. My confusion is, since the deen doesn't allow the child to fight in jihad until the age of 15...why would these mujahideen pull him in, away from his family at the age of 11. But dear brothers and sisters in Islam...i PERSONALLY still believe that even if a group of muslims make a mistake, that they still do have good hearts. since i'm not there, and i have not seen with my own eyes the right and wrong side of Al shabab, i cannot and i will not judge them. maybe, it is a few people FROM al shabab that are doing bad and not all. this is my opinion which i have stuck to from the beginning. I'm just glad his safe now...if he dies, he is a shaheed, and if he lives, he's a mujahid. i'm very proud of him being strong and brave, although i've never met him. but my heart aches with confusion of who's right and who's wrong...and that i still have to figure out. but as Islam teaches us, we must think positively of our brothers and sisters in Islam, even if we know what they did or didn't do. that's my update to you all.
ps: my nephew is somewhere around kismayo. and he calls his family every morning. take care, wasalamu Alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, your nephew is alive and well. All praise and glory is due to Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, and to Him alone.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Alhamdulillah his safe.. May Allah protect him InshAllah..
I am against Al-Shabab to what they are doing... Its not rite and its not Islamic.. U dnt braineashed ppl and deport them to Somalia and tell them to fight..

ShyHijabi

Wait, I am confused, are there no authorities there? He was kidnapped and basically taken hostage. Why not alert the authorities and have him taken back? I am sorry but it is not Islamic to take CHILDREN illegaly from their parents and put them in their own little, personal war. These people are sick. They need to get their son back or die trying, he is their responsibilty.