I just converted!!!

christina28

I just converted a minute ago online. I need help and tips on how to pray and comunity. I cried like a baby, I feel so blessed. Please help me on my new path.

kiki18

OMG!!!!! i'm soo happy to hear great news!!!! welcome to the wonderful religion:D:D:D:D:D:D

this has been a great week :D due to conversions lol
again welcome dear sister
may Allah guide you with his light:D agh!! so excited!!! :D

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum and Congratulations welcome to islam!!!!!

sister TAKE IT EASY lol you will not learn everything overnight.

Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

A book I found useful

View attachment The Abridgement of The Prophet's Prayer Described - by Muhammad Naasirud-deen al-Albaanee.pdf

remember to post threads if you find any difficulties

You might wanna talk to some reverts and see what they learnt first and what steps they took their first day :)

If you need some physical help - you could pop down to your local mosque and get in touch with some of the sisters there I guess... and they can teach you stuff A-Z I'm sure they will be very enthusiastic :D

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

SISTER ASSALAAMUALAIKUM..................................:)[
WELCOME.
I FEELSO SO SO stupid and unclean in front of all you converts............coz all your sins and shortcomings have been wiped out.
pleaseremember your brother in prayers.

ya take it easy i mean little by little.
best thing to keep thanking Allah and asking for help .thats it .everything will happen.
ya remember in prayers .pls,pls.

zbhotto

Banned
Allahu Akbar

Asslamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May Allah's peace and blessings be upon you).

May Allah (SWT) give His favor upon you on the day of Judgement. May Allah (SWT) give you success and happiness in this life and hereafter. May Allah (SWT) removes all you difficulties if there are any in your future life.

The most wise way is to start slowly and steadily. Do not rush....

Daily five prayers is good enough for the beginner. If you make delay in one prayer dont be upset. If you seem to busy then Join Duhar and Asr prayers together and Magrib and Esa prayers together. If you cannot take ablution with water use Mud.

In Islam there is no hardship. If you miss one prayer don't be upset just make sure to make it up.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

Assalam-o-alikum Sister Christina,
Congratulations on becoming Muslim. MashaAllah :ma:

You converted less than 2 hours ago. Wow... :SMILY209: I am soooo happy !!!

Sister go to this website www.thedeenshow.com This website has many good videos and articles for new converts. There is also a tab for NEW MUSLIM on the top. Please check it out.

Welcome to the religion of Islam and TTI my latest dear sweet sister in Islam.

You gave me a very good news before I go to sleep. Thank You !

Wassalam,
:wasalam:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
congratz sis!! :ma: May Allah bless u with Happiness.
U did make the perfect decision!!

:wasalam:
Ur sis
fatima♥

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Is That True???!!!! Subuhaanallah what a great news you have given me dear sister in Islam.

Mabroooooook!!!!! (Congratulations) for the most important and difficult decision a person can make in this world. Most of the great companions of Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him) were reverts like you my dear sister.

MashaAllah I just do not know how to express my feelings to see lots and lots of brothers and sisters are converting to the Truth from falsehood. Alhamdhulillah (Thank is to Allah).

Sister my advice is to move forward step-by-step. InshaAllah (with the will of Allah) you will learn things by time. Try to learn how to pray according to the way Prophet (may peace be upon him) prayed. Read books about the basics of Islam.

One other thing. If you have any question(s) to ask, please do not hesitate to ask here. Your brothers and sisters are just in a click distance. :)

Also try to be with good Muslim sister(s). That will help a lot in this stage.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

FreedomFighter

mashaAllah! welcome to Islam. ya you sure are bless. any questions, feel free to ask, and inshaAllah we'l try to answer you.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I just converted a minute ago online. I need help and tips on how to pray and comunity. I cried like a baby, I feel so blessed. Please help me on my new path.

Ma sha'a Allah , CONGRATULATIONS honey
I'm soooooooooo happy for you , thanks 4 Allah
how do you feel now ? the most beautiful feeling isn't ?
May Allah bless you and make you one of the best Muslims

I love you in Allah's sake :)