Disgusting media or muslims changing - Saudi princess given asylum in UK over fears s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I just read in the newspaper this morning. I feel so sad, this woman has brought a lot of shame to her husband and kids, the Royal family and muslims in general. There is no second opinion, she should be punished accordingly. KSA which have tough Islamic law yet there are adulterers, imagine countries without such a law?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I am with sister ShyHijabi on this. Please provide some links and a description to what is taking place in the pic.

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
This pictures is taken from a movie depicting the supposed execution of a lover of a Saudi princess...the question begs...why is it here?..and what is it supposed to cause or better yet *serve*?..

Just because something becomes *big juicy news* it doesn't mean we should parrot it!...and if a brother or sister is involved..then we must become most ardent in *concealing* their faults..that's our duty under the sight of Allah (swt)!..even if others say I know such and such about such and such and have the proofs and nothing is hidden from people about the person(s) involved..

then we owe it to Allah (swt) to at least *remain quiet* and not give *input* upon the faults of His servants (especially should it involve a *specific person*)..and we owe it to these servants as well because they are our *brethren* and thus must find a secure haven amongst *us*..if we go around quoting their stories..and putting up pictures..then we bear the burden of assisting in the spread of scandals and possibly even *lies* causing them harm and distress

Is causing harm and distress for others a characteristic of an Allah-Fearing MUSLIM?!

AlQurtubi

Banned
Please provide the name and details of the movie if u can.

"then we owe it to Allah (swt) to at least *remain quiet* and not give *input* upon the faults of His servants (especially should it involve a *specific person*)..and we owe it to these servants as well because they are our *brethren* and thus must find a secure haven amongst *us*..if we go around quoting their stories..and putting up pictures..then we bear the burden of assisting in the spread of scandals and possibly even *lies* causing them harm and distress"

WOW! when it comes to saudi arabia, see how biased we are.. And we openly called mujahideen as khawarij and other beautifull names. MashALLAH, how hypocritical

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

"then we owe it to Allah (swt) to at least *remain quiet* and not give *input* upon the faults of His servants (especially should it involve a *specific person*)..and we owe it to these servants as well because they are our *brethren* and thus must find a secure haven amongst *us*..if we go around quoting their stories..and putting up pictures..then we bear the burden of assisting in the spread of scandals and possibly even *lies* causing them harm and distress"

WOW! when it comes to saudi arabia, see how biased we are.. And we openly called mujahideen as khawarij and other beautifull names. MashALLAH, how hypocritical

You know..you're really starting to make me laugh..because I see that you have made it a HOBBY of yours to quote me and try to demolish what I am expressing..mind you..nowhere in what you quoted..did I even mention SAUDI ARABIA..*dear selective-reader!!!*..I was talking merely about the habit of REVEALING FAULTS OF FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS..no matter *where* they're from..looking at the world from CHINA..TO AUSTRALIA..TO AFGHANISTAN..TO ENGLAND AND SENEGAL..AAALLLLLLL THE WAY TO THE U.S. AND DOWN TO BRAZIL!!!!!...AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN THAT'S NOT MENTIONED specifically!!!..so even if you meant to quote it as a basis for your reply..let me just declare..that it doesn't even fit the context you're thinking of!..if anything..it actually condemns YOU! (so way to go with that one!)

Now I will just give you a small naseeha..just a small one..from a sister..to her brother (who seems to be consumed with an obsession of some sorts)

I think it would be a VERY GOOD idea for you if you pick up a book or two..read up some threads in other sections of TTI..listen to a couple of lectures..et cetra..et cetra..and drop THIS hobby..it's totally not befitting of an adult man!!!..and certainly not befitting of a gentleman who also holds an honorary title of *brother in Islam*..and because I REALLY don't have the time on my hands (nor the patience) to sit and clarify every little word I type in here which you pick at as if you get paid in six figures for it!!!..and surely it will use up ALL of your free time..upon which my replies won't be such a concern for you anymore :)

Good day/evening whatever time it is in your land

Contain your complexes..and may Allah Guide you!

May Allah Bestow His Mercy upon us all!!!

P.S. I will not contradict *my beliefs* (noted in the very paragraph quoted by you) and name the movie for you!!!..I have never come across a request as shabby as yours!..la hawla wala qowta illa billah

P.S.S. All I have to say..is typed above..so let's agree that I will not receive a PM about this reply or ANYTHING else..shall we? (the question here is also rhetorical..thus it is not the kind to be answered LITERALLY! it's just a little something to *think* about!)

AlQurtubi

Banned
well, first of all, I might have PMed u only if that thread has been closed and i would have felt that any thing needs more elaboration etc etc.. I dont have a hobby of PMing mind u.

Secondly, I DID read it fully and I am sorry that even a blind person can find that how you favoured the Saudis here. I have never seen a single word written by U in favor of wat are called mujahideen (a.k.a khawarij according ur beliefs). But whenever any thing against saudis or ibn-e-baaz comes up, u r always here with ur "naseehas" and quoting hadiths for not doing this or that.

Thirdly, if u cant name that movie, how can some one beleive you?

I dont have hobby of quoting you, if thats wat u think. You posts certainly are controversial and deserve appropriate treatment.

Shishani

Staff member
Please explain what is going on. What is this picture, what movie, what happened?

If it is ok, we will discuss about it, if there is no need, this will be closed or deleted.

People should know what is beneficial for them, time is priceless!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

assalamu alaykum please keep on topic, and speak in respectful manner.

---

anyway, there was a picture of a so-called execution in Saudi Arabia. THe photo was fake. (I removed it)..

However, the matter is that in Saudi Arabia there is execution of murderers, Rapists, paedophiles and adulterers. This is from the Shari'ah, it is something that is done at the end of a fair and balanced trial.

This is why Saudi Arabia is one of the safest places I have ever lived in. Walhamdulillah. - Much better than the various murderers, rapists and other evil people who walk around free in the West, only to reoffend..

So a married woman, who happens to be a Saudi princess runs off to the UK, because she had an affair with a non-Muslim and became pregnant. Ok, so what? This is for her to stand infront of Allaah on Day of judgement. She is in England now, so what exactly are people meant to do? -

There is not really much to discuss on this topic.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
well, first of all, I might have PMed u only if that thread has been closed and i would have felt that any thing needs more elaboration etc etc.. I dont have a hobby of PMing mind u.

Secondly, I DID read it fully and I am sorry that even a blind person can find that how you favoured the Saudis here. I have never seen a single word written by U in favor of wat are called mujahideen (a.k.a khawarij according ur beliefs). But whenever any thing against saudis or ibn-e-baaz comes up, u r always here with ur "naseehas" and quoting hadiths for not doing this or that.

Thirdly, if u cant name that movie, how can some one beleive you?

I dont have hobby of quoting you, if thats wat u think. You posts certainly are controversial and deserve appropriate treatment.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

"But whenever any thing against saudis or ibn-e-baaz comes up"

Shaykh al Imaam Abdul-Aziz Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah). Please get his name right, have some respect for the real scholars of Islaam.

Also, please do not send Private Messages to women. It is haram. You should let such topics rest as you are clearly neither a scholar nor a person of any knowledge.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

Status
Not open for further replies.