Unhappy American

labrat49

May i call you my new friends? I have become so ashamed of what my country is doing all over the world that I have started to look for an alternative. I feel so badly for the Iraqi peoples and now the beautiful little children and their familys in Lebanon are being destroyed. I cannot imagine how the whole world is standing by and letting this happen. I think that if I could get there I would. For all who suffer so, I am sorry...... forgive me if you can an american.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
labrat49 said:
May i call you my new friends? I have become so ashamed of what my country is doing all over the world that I have started to look for an alternative. I feel so badly for the Iraqi peoples and now the beautiful little children and their familys in Lebanon are being destroyed. I cannot imagine how the whole world is standing by and letting this happen. I think that if I could get there I would. For all who suffer so, I am sorry...... forgive me if you can an american.

Hi Labrat 49.

I wanna welcome to this site and hope u will post somemore, we always welcome new friends, and hope one day to call u brother in ISLAM.

not all american support the war like u. :)
if u need anything or something we can help u whit, we are here.
take care FRIEND.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
<hello> labrat u wellcome here

labrat u know ...

muslim didn't ever hate any one here..

or in any place in the world...

In Islam there is no distinction between black and white.

Islam is the religion of tolerance.

Find The Reality Of Islam by ur self

bye

aurelia

labrat49 said:
But what is there to forgive? Your attendace itself, on this Forum, is much appreciated, for you willingly extended your hands to reach us out, when we couldn't reach you. You came to us, so that, in itself, is an act of selflessness. How can we hate you for a friendship you are offering? Welcome to the Forum, new friend. :wink:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
labrat49 said:

Hi, you are welcome here. It is Ok, we do not blame Americans or anyone else for these tradgedies. Those who are to blame are the ones who send these people out not those who oppose the actions.

Myself and many others are born and bought up in the West. The vast majority of people in places like London opposed the War in Iraq etc. Its a shame our leaders do not listen to the people.

It is nice to see such feelings of sympathy from those outside our faith. :) I hope you enjoy this site and take benefit from all it contains.

I hope you take some time to learn about Islam, at the very least to gain understanding of the Muslim world, and at best to find Islam and have true belief. :)

Take care.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
and hope one day to call u brother in ISLAM.

yeah...my brother in Allah \Beko29

32.gif

<wasalam>

Mzied82

Hi labrat ..sure you are welcome here ...and sure we are your friends ...As my brothers and sisters said to you that really not all of the american people or english people are agreed with what happening in the middle east for the innocent muslims that did nothing .All what they did is that they are muslims and please give yourself a chance to know the truth about this religion..what will you lose ?. read about islam but from the right sources and read Quran to know what is it talking about to know are the muslims really terrorists ..finally hope all the good for you .."O please God help him to know the truth only the truth"...... Amen

welcome from the newly welcomed

labrat49 said:
May i call you my new friends? I am sorry...... forgive me if you can
an american.

howdy dudey there Bro!

i am a revert Muslim (one who chose Islam) and i too am a new name around these parts. i come from australia and like your country, our 'leaders' no longer represent us. They did not consult with us (in regards to the slaughter, whoops... i, i mean 'war' in our name), nor did we vote on sending our men, boys, sons, uncles and fathers either. if any1 is to seek forgiveness its all of mankind, and Allah Knows Best.

peace be with you,
shahid, your Brother from another mother

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
islamicfajr said:

yeah...my brother in Allah \Beko29

32.gif

<wasalam>

:salam2: my brother

:jazaak: for all your help to ur brothers and sister in here and me :)
i really like ur replyes.keep the great work.
May ALLAH (swt) bless you whit more knowledge so u can share it whit us :)

:wasalam:
your brother