Who's your favorite lecturer?

muslim-girl

Asc

Asc dear brother or sister :) ..

MashaALlah good quetion :) .. I have many favorites according to islam lectures. But i like most Khalid yasiin and Abu usma from birmingham, Siraj wahaj, Sheik feiz, and so on.. they are all mashaAllah may ALlah reward them for their good deeds inshaALlah ...

Peace-&-Love

:salam2:

My top two favorite lecturers are Khalid Yasiin and Hamza Yusuf. They're really good :ma:. And Khalid Yasiin has a talent of relating to the youth and the non-believers. I think that's one of the reasons why is so well known!

:wasalam:

Asiya-sparkles

In Islam, of course.

Hamza Yusuf...I think he is gentle in speach, eloquent and has a great depth of knowledge! Ma'shAllah! I like many others too, includin sheikh Assim al-Hakeem (has shows hosted on Islam channel, peace tv and obviously Huda tv) and gives his time every Sunday for us! May Allah bless him and reward him and elevate him. Ameen.

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

Mohammad Al Arefy, Dr. Khalid Al-jubaier and A'eid Al-Qarni
salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
The lecturers are many mashallah..but like many I do have favorites which I enjoy listening to

1. Sh. Mohammad Al-'Areefy
2. Dr. Omar Abdel-Kaafi
3. Sh. Abdel-Mohsin Al-Ahmad
4. Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni

Sh. Mohammad Al-'Areefy is my absolute favorite however..he's a very eloquent and knowledgeable shaikh..I learned many things from him alhamdulilallah!..and Dr. Ayedh Al-Qarni is an astonishing writer..mashallah..I have never lost interest in reading a material written by him

:wasalam:

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
I havent heard any from the top mentioned, however, I tend to listen to anything from Dawud Adib, and Ibn Uwais(spellchck) may allah 4give me

galadari

salamualykum,

i am a grt fan of ahmed deedat and dr. zakir naik, and besides them i luv dr. bilal philips,yufus estes,abdur raheem green, siraj wahhaj, and abu usama (may allah reward them all for their deeds) from birmingham who comes and gives talk in the masjid which i go to :D...

walykumsalam.