to the non-muslim on the forum

cookiedough-123

i would like to first say a big hello to all who have come to the site non-muslim who is interested in islam welcome i hope u can take 5 mins of ur time to hear me . it would make me happy

i wanted to say something a little bit of advice. as im a revert and have had experience before being muslim.
it took me from the age of 14 till now which im 19 to be muslim long time. lol. alhumduALLAH . praise be to ALLAH . he opened my heart. im in a wondeerful place. i wanted to share somethin will u before i was just about to become muslim. i had studied islam on and off for years. at times i met some good muslims and some bad. ive had people share culture with religion and so on. for ur info its islam ur following not there culture so if u feel something werid ask if its cuture or relgion because sometime it can be a reel head banger . my advice is to discover islam from ur point of view not what over people think. surely its u who wants the answers to the questions that ur looking for. anyway i was comin to the point when i wanted to revert and i met a few sisters. i had come a little closer to islam as i was in a very strong community. a few sisters was forcing me to revert and i always sed i will if ALLAH wills it. they sed oh but what if u sleep and u dont wake up . oh u will go to hell as a un-beliver. at this point i was scared. and i wanted to get away from islam it just came tomuch for me. i felt i was being forced. i know islam isnt like this but i took in consideration that they are only trying to help and safe me from hell. bear in mind i knew a lot about islam for a non-beliver and they couldnt get it into there head why i wouldnt convert the reason why well i was in a haram realationship and there was no way i would go into islam free from sins just to go bk into haram. at that time if i left the person i was staying with i would be homeless. so anyway by this time i had seen two women covert in front of my eyes and my muslims friends kept lookin at me sayin do it do it. but i kept pullin bk i just want to go home and curl up and just be on my own to think for a second. so i went home i had loads of books on islam to read on my way home i didnt want to. so when i went home i just sat down and sed to myself right what do i want in my life. islam isnt as hard they think. what i read in the quran and sunnah seems to be a dream to live why are they making islam seem so hard yet i cant revert?. so i sat down next to my patner and sed i want to be muslim he was shocked , so i took my shahada the next day with two male witness . i had never felt so much off my shoulders and i swear its the best feeling i want it every time i take a shower lol. my patner is muslim and was on his way the next day to go kuwait . so i had at least a month on my own to get a place. he sed he would always help me out with money.
at this time i wasnt allowed to marry him his father wouldnt allow it. so u could imagine what i felt like. but in my heart i sed to myself no i have ALLAH what ever he wills he will make happen so i made dua every single day for me and him to be together. and one day out of the blue his father sed yes. at that moment i knew it wasnt fate that did this it was ALLAH. and i know this in my heart. ALHUMDUALLAH im living in kuwait now. and its all due to paitence. where hardship lies sooon finds rest.

i will say this to u. if u feel u are being pushed into islam just take a deep breath , learn what u would like to know and just take ur time remember this is ur path and only ALLAH we open ur heart at the right time. at times it may seem some people are trying to tell u too much and u get confused and u dont want to know just tell this person in order to understand someone who is tellin u about islam and u feel puzzled or a bit pushed .understand they do want the best for u and what to feel the happiniess they feel. islam is surely a understanding relgion .

no one will understand islam over night nor even the rest of there lives because there is so much to learn i. if u have that intention to do something even ALLAH rewards u for this. it takes time. and know that if u feel pushed just take a moment for ur self and read for urself . if unsure just ask a question.

and for the muslims

who read this i have noticed a few non-muslims comin off the site and they have told certain muslims to back off. let them have there space and time to know islam for themselves. DONT FORCE THEM. it takes time

we all knows as muslims. ALLAH seals some hearts of some people and some he doesnt. the best thing is that they want to know about islam. lets not force anyone into something there still not too sure about. this is from my experience. and i understand how it feels. we want people to come to islam not scare them. i hope brothers and sisters u see my point, im sayin this because i love u and its our kinship that we help non-muslims too this wonderful religion. salama alikum and love u all for the sake of ALLAH. lets share somethin ALLAH has already given us and help

:tti_sister:

revert2007

Love Fishing
thanx for ur thread by the way..... :)
it took me 12 years to convert

even from childhood to university life am so closed to muslims.

all these 12 years i had many experiences and met many types of people.as myself a revert,i know that no one can force u to islam.but none has stopped telling me about islam.when i was 10,my friends who 10 years old as well started doing da'wah...each and everyday i got to know more about islam

i wouldnt hv converted if they didnt give me materials and convince me.of course hidayah comes from Allah.at the same time we must spread His word.if spreading His word is bullying,then am honoured to do so...am doing what others did to me to convert.....

some alhamdulilah converted and some Allah sealed their heart.

i dont take this insult seriously though coz i still remember how our prophet pbuh struggled doing da'wah.compare to him,am doing nothing much though.

yet..i love da'wah and i wont stop doing no matter who might come and insult me or kill me.

i start doing da'wah the moment i converted till now and am glad of what am doing.

to whoever doesnt like me PMing u,just kindly pm me back and request to stop PMing u.

be civilised people and stop behaving like street people and using the bad language BACK OFF.we muslims dont practise such things and we dont want such things to be on our forum.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ALL i can say is jazakallah ,sister for your post.
second thing which i have been thinking as well is-

1)we need to realize that-Allah said to the prophet saw 'you wil not guide whom you love but I wil guide whom I love'.

subhanaah, we know what bia ra used to say .if guidance was in human hands who would have guided a black ,poor slave whose ancestry and family was not known(referring to himself and thanking Allah for guidance)
secondly we know that the prophets beloved uncle did not accept islam while the killer of another of his beoved uncle hamza accepted islam .

Allah says in surah abas-to the prophet saw "to him who considered himself self sufficient you were all attention .....As to him who comes to you with zeal and with a feeling of fear in his heart-him you ignore and busy with trifles'No indeed!

this refers to an incident hen the prophet saw was tryig to tell the leaders about islam and he had turned away from a blind person who came to learn about islam.
after this incident the prophet saw used to affectionately call that blind man as'for one whom my Lord rebuked me'

2)Allah comes between a man and his heart so that no one can accept islam except with his permission..
reason is easy to understand -you see a garden it looks beautiful and u wil certaily want to enter it -and most peope even fail to realize that the Owner of the garden is right there and all that has to be done is ask for his permission.

now consider this if someone has seen the garden and we are calling him from inside the garden-will he/she be able to come until he /she has recognised the Owner of the garden.
a case in point is a convert story i read-where the lady had become so confused that she cried out 'God if you exist guide me!'
that was her way of sayig if thereis an Owner give me permission1.and the next moment in the united states that day a program was being aired about muslims in america .that is how she came to know about islam.

so brothers and sisters Allah ha his way of guiding those He loves.let us not make people feel miserable-by telling them from within the garden -if u dont come inside this will happen that wil happen.
seriously lets try to make them comfortable while they recognize the Owner of everything that exists and come within islam.
at the same time lets focus our attention on The Owner as well because no one is safe from hellfire.no one.and no one is assured of paradise.

3)Allah has given us an opportunit where w r safe from the hardships that our sahaba bore in makng islam accessible to people. if today people are in a position to access and learn about Allah it is because of Love of Allah for His creation ,not because of anythig we have done.

4) to help someone become a muslim is a great blessing .but its a blessing that is bestowed by Allah not snatched.

there is a story of apious muslim who went and quietly settled in a village and everyone who looked at him or at whom he looked at became a muslim, and he woud wonder and thank Allah that Allah has opened their hearts to islam not even conscious of how Allah was using him to spread islam.

cookiedough-123

SALAM ALIKUM

so tell me in the prohet time he bullied people into islam if u ever watched the message. one of the eniemies heard of islam and it took years untill ALLAH made his heart open. the prohet was there to guide us to show us the way. i understand its our jihad to bring people to islam. and to fight for islam. but u have to understand what ever way u had been treated before ur reversion might not act well on other people. we are surely different sister i hope u can understand that. ALHUMDUALLAH both u and i got in islam after a long time. u learnt before u reverted am i right? what about if this person doesnt even though one little bit about islam and all he/she has is

'convert cause its the truth and u will be in helll fire if u dont revert' how hard will that look to someone if they just want to know the gd things first. of course its the truth. but we must be there to answers the questions they ask first . and surely that is a reward in its self. for helping i understand u have a heart full of love and u want every one to be muslim. of course i do and others do. and another i dont think the brother meant back off in a street way. i think he just got fustrated. its surely a lot to take. some people can handle a lot of info at once some people can. be patient sis and im sure ALLAH we find non-muslims way to islam just as he did for us inshALLAH

lots of hugs sis dont take it the wrong way xx

revert2007

Love Fishing
so tell me in the prohet time he bullied people into islam if u ever watched the message. one of the eniemies heard of islam and it took years untill ALLAH made his heart open. the prohet was there to guide us to show us the way. i understand its our jihad to bring people to islam. and to fight for islam. but u have to understand what ever way u had been treated before ur reversion might not act well on other people. we are surely different sister i hope u can understand that. ALHUMDUALLAH both u and i got in islam after a long time. u learnt before u reverted am i right? what about if this person doesnt even though one little bit about islam and all he/she has is

'convert cause its the truth and u will be in helll fire if u dont revert' how hard will that look to someone if they just want to know the gd things first. of course its the truth. but we must be there to answers the questions they ask first . and surely that is a reward in its self. for helping i understand u have a heart full of love and u want every one to be muslim. of course i do and others do. and another i dont think the brother meant back off in a street way. i think he just got fustrated. its surely a lot to take. some people can handle a lot of info at once some people can. be patient sis and im sure ALLAH we find non-muslims way to islam just as he did for us inshALLAH

lots of hugs sis dont take it the wrong way xx

i just dont get it.what is so big deal about passing a link???and eventually everyone on tti is blaming me???u guys suppos eto support me and encourage me but then u guys supporting non-muslims who insulted ur sister in islam.

thanx for ur support by the way.i can see how helpful and protective u guys are.

cookiedough-123

salam alikum

wo wo woooo a minute . this isnt about takin sides sister i didnt meen any harm on both. like i sed ur heart is full of love and i can understand why. we surely want the non belivers to be on the right path. sister calm down. this is getting to much. its not anybodies fault its just a mis-understandin from both sides. of course its ur right to give dawh and may ALLAH reward u inshALLAH for ur time and effort. *!*!*!x

if u want u can pm me .
i understand ur in egypt im in kuwait *!*!*!x

revert2007

Love Fishing
wo wo woooo a minute . this isnt about takin sides sister i didnt meen any harm on both. like i sed ur heart is full of love and i can understand why. we surely want the non belivers to be on the right path. sister calm down. this is getting to much. its not anybodies fault its just a mis-understandin from both sides. of course its ur right to give dawh and may ALLAH reward u inshALLAH for ur time and effort. *!*!*!x

if u want u can pm me .
i understand ur in egypt im in kuwait *!*!*!x

its not about u,but in my thread itself muslim brothers and sisters keep on backfiring me and though am the culprit.i was so happy creating thsi thread yesterday coz finally i could put into words my thoughts and feelings.but i never knew this is what i would get back in return.
i dont know for what reason she is so upset with me.as though am keep on PMing her.i just hope the modearator could trace the ip address and find out if she is someone who have been banned before.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
its not about u,but in my thread itself muslim brothers and sisters keep on backfiring me and though am the culprit.i was so happy creating thsi thread yesterday coz finally i could put into words my thoughts and feelings.but i never knew this is what i would get back in return.
i dont know for what reason she is so upset with me.as though am keep on PMing her.i just hope the modearator could trace the ip address and find out if she is someone who have been banned before.

I agree with you sister, though it much depend on what you have written. Everyone has right to disagree what we say here but we should apply some respect. I find sometime muslim brothers and sisters treat fellow muslims in a very shameful manner but when a non-muslims came here insulting the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) and insulting our deen, some of us here have been very generously entertaining this fellow. But having said that, we have to own what we have said especially in the event backfired.