What's ur favourite Aayat of Quran?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

of course its extremely difficult to choose one from more than 6,000 verses but maybe u can share most inspiring verses of Quran in ur life.

i'll paste the following:

And keep thy soul content with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face; and let not thine eyes pass beyond them, seeking the pomp and glitter of this Life; nor obey any whose heart We have permitted to neglect the remembrance of Us, one who follows his own desires, whose case has gone beyond all bounds. [Al-Kahf; verse 28]

muslim-girl

Good quetion

Asalamualeikum ya akhiii..

good quetions. The Holy Quran are amazing but i like this ayat from the holy Quran : 56. And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).

I love this ayat because it show us as humans that we are only created for worship Allah Alone, it show us the whole puporse of life. If anyone get doubt about why we are created they can get the full answer from this beautifull ayat from the Quran ..

I ask Allah to make us among those who worship only him Alone.. amiin :tti_sister:

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Mashallah, one of the best threads I came across.....
"And who so ever fears Allah and keeps his duty to him, he will make a way for him to get out .....And he will provide him from sources he never could imagine 65:2,3

I love this ayah, it has been my proof that Allah swt keeps his promise, and I truly has witnessed that after EVERY hardship came ease!! Allahu Akbar.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothr for this nice thread Mashallah.:hijabi:

There is so much ayhas from Quran which are my favorites,but I would choose this one from Surah An-Noor (The Light).MashAllah. It is beautifuly describing Allah and His Light,alhough it is hard to find the right menaing of this ayah. I understood it from my heart.

"Allah is the Light of heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as a niche and within it a lamp: the lamp is in a glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow forth, though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything. "

:wasalam:

yakubpasha

Asak,

The one that comes to my mind now is from Surah Ankaboot

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe,"
and that they will not be tested?

This reminds me that becoming or being a Muslim is just the start, our journey only ends when we die. A lot of us will face so many hardships in life. Allah tests the ones he loves the most. I have been reading a lot about a lot of people facing hardships after converting. This Ayat is a good reminder that we all will be tested. Shaitan will put so many things in our minds during difficult times, we just need to remind ourselves that we live for the hereafter and Not this world

Salam

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
assalamualaikum,
nice question akhi.
One of my favourite ayahs is this one from Surah -Ankabut.'' Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of God is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And God knows the (deeds) that ye do''
How perfect is the lord who has sent down these beautiful words!subhanallah

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous

There is so much ayhas from Quran which are my favorites,but I would choose this one from Surah An-Noor (The Light).MashAllah. It is beautifuly describing Allah and His Light,alhough it is hard to find the right menaing of this ayah. I understood it from my heart.

"Allah is the Light of heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as a niche and within it a lamp: the lamp is in a glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow forth, though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything. "

I love this ayah, the first time I read this was 2summers ago, an it was really when I first began to contemplate on Quran, I guess with my maturity. and what happen was I read it, that night I jus stared at the sky and i noticed that its jus 1star that is out and its sooooo bright and has a kinda orange tint to it, but its kinda big , and really bright, but when I seen it I cryd like tears flowed, because it reminded me of the ayah, ppl said that its the north star, sum said that it was mecury/mars 1 of them but to me its a reminder. jus wanted to share:shymuslima1:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I love this ayah, the first time I read this was 2summers ago, an it was really when I first began to contemplate on Quran, I guess with my maturity. and what happen was I read it, that night I jus stared at the sky and i noticed that its jus 1star that is out and its sooooo bright and has a kinda orange tint to it, but its kinda big , and really bright, but when I seen it I cryd like tears flowed, because it reminded me of the ayah, ppl said that its the north star, sum said that it was mecury/mars 1 of them but to me its a reminder. jus wanted to share:shymuslima1:

Mashallah dear sister,you describe it very beautiful.:hijabi: To me it happend the same.Alhamdulilah,the first time when i red this ayah it touched my heart a loot.

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us sister.

May Allah reword you:tti_sister:

Abdirahman!

say, "o my servants who have transgressed against themselves (by sinning), do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the forgiving, the merciful.
I love this ayah because it gives me hope that Allah will forgive my sins when I repent.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

This is truly a beautiful Ayah among others in the Holy Quran. And it reminds me of my father because he is named after a word from this Ayah.

Thanks for sharing this ukhti. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

This is truly a beautiful Ayah among others in the Holy Quran. And it reminds me of my father because he is named after a word from this Ayah.

Thanks for sharing this ukhti. :)

Mashallah,I am glade to hear that dear brother. It is truly one of the most beautiful ayahs in Quran.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

mudassar786

Very hard to choose a favourite ayah.
But i have got to say it is:

'Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?' surah 55(13)