Salaam everyone from the UK!

Search4Truth

Hi, I'm Search4Truth, real name Elizabeth (please feel free to call me that!), and I want to send a shout out here from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.

Been exploring Islam for a fairly long time now, thought I'd sign up.

I'm glad to be here!

:hijabi: <----- This shall be me one day!

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:SMILY206: to TTI dearest sis
enjoy your stay
MAy ALLAH guide you to the straight path.AMeen
inshallah sis :hijabi:this will be u :hearts:
take care dear sis
:wasalam:

islamdonlyway

asalamualikum ( may peace and blessing of allah be upon you)

its great that your reserching about islam. inshallah (god willing) ul find great info and go to the next level.

allah says in the quran :

“And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; our God and your God is One, and unto Him we surrender.” (Al-`Ankabut:46)

sister read the quran and inshallah (god willing) you will realise the truth, and that this book is sent from allah (god) who should be worshiped and who does not have any partners.i advise you to speak to the converts brothers ans sisters in this site.

take care ! ask as much as you like we are hear to help you !

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
Well elizabeth welcome to TTI, u are very fortunate to be guided by god to a true path. Please feel free to ask bro and sis here and they gladly to help u out.

:SMILY206::SMILY206:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello Elizabeth
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May God guide u to the right path and open ur heart towrds Islam.. InshAllah... Feel free to ask questions :D We will be glad 2 help u :)
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We alejkumu selam
Welcome sister ,so nice to have you here
InshALL-LLAH you'll enjoy your stay in TTI.
Don't hesitate to ask everything about our
deen.Take care, we selam alejkum

lily_mawar

Hye Sister ....

Welcome to the TTI World ... May Allah give you His guidance. You may find this site beneficial and don't be hesitate to ask anything about Islam, our brothers and sisters are kind to help ...

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
HI inshallah that will be you. keep an open mind and ask questions, ask question, asks questions, never come up with your own conclusion. wish you the best :)

AISHA14

allah is my lord
mashallha may allah open your heart more and more wide towards the truth amen, surely i will pray for you my dear lovely sister,may allah send his angels to protect you from all evil things and thoughts of shayatan ameen.
we love you very much siser we love you ....... and allah loves you way soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ameen

yafash

Hi, I'm Search4Truth, real name Elizabeth (please feel free to call me that!), and I want to send a shout out here from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.

I'm glad to be here!

Hey Elizabeth, Welcome to the family. I am sure U will love it here.

I am thinking of coming to University of Newcastle, Are there lots Muslim over there?

May Allah guide U to the Truth.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

I'm glad to be here!

Wa alaikom

welcome home sweetie
I hope u enjoy ur stay

take care honey , big greeting from SA :)