What is your feeling by knowing.......

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Knowing that Ramadan is only 4-5 days away, what is your feeling?

Okey I will start.

I am having a feeling of sadness on me and on the whole Ummah, seeing how lazy we are, when this blessed month is so near. A feeling that we are moving away from the pureness of Truth, towards our hand-made things and other "beauties" of this world.

Please contribute yours, and lets make this a way to share our feelings, and a way for the remembrance and preparation of and for Ramadan.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam warahmatullahi barakathu,

my feeling : is 50/50, i feel happy as ramdan is a blessed month and that inshallah many brothers and sisters will up their imaan and get great rewards by allah and inshallah some continue after ramadan.the sad thing is that,quite alot of the muslims are not prepering ther selfs for this holy month, as the companions of the prophet (pbuh) use to get ready for ramadan 6 months before, they use to increase in giveing charity,recite the quran more etc we should be doing this.

safiya58

:salam2:

there is a sadness inside of me. cuz I feel I´m imprisoned. I just wish I could be better prepared for it but looking back at the last month I c I have done to many wrongs...

:wasalam:

kayenat

It is really Good News That Ramadan s coming, i feel so happy in this month when hear the recitation of Holy Quran from every mosque and see Muslim brothers and Muslim sister recite Quran and they try to accumulate some gifts for this Holy month.
on the other hand there re so many sorrow in my heart when i hear that people of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Falastin re killed innocent and we see in the most Muslim world bleeding. but no true clean heart leader do we have. in addition of these poverty we see how does wars causes that Muslims get away from the right path and poverty make them to go in bad ways.
I just think why it happens to that Islamic that Prophet Mohammad built it with many suffering of many difficulties. i pray
Ya Allah Guide all of us in right path and make Islam imperial as it is. Don't make Muslims weak! Aameen!!!!!!!!!

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
I too is 50/50 I am with jihad with myself, my Emaan and my worldly desires are at war...I cant wait till Ramadan because it kinda rebirth me, I am more steadfast due to the restictions so this is the month of mercy for me, I usualy remain on the saratul mustakeen after ramadan untill further notice........inshallah I live to be MUSLIM during our holy month and right my wrongs from the year. May Allah grant us all ease during the blessed month AMEEN.

yafash

I too is 50/50 I am with jihad with myself, my Emaan and my worldly desires are at war...I cant wait till Ramadan because it kinda rebirth me, I am more steadfast due to the restictions so this is the month of mercy for me, I usualy remain on the saratul mustakeen after ramadan untill further notice........inshallah I live to be MUSLIM during our holy month and right my wrongs from the year. May Allah grant us all ease during the blessed month AMEEN.

Feel the way you do. Happy Sad, happy cos of th goodness it brings and Sad cos of my bad track record.

I'm also scared, I pray d month won't pass me by …

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
my feeling is the same..
i am a bit happy, and a bit sad..
happy because the blessed month is coming, and the noor which will come on every ummah, and how busy we all will be ..mashallah just waiting for it...
but sad, thinking, that so many have gone astray. and somany are failing to recognise the truth..
may allah guide them-ameen

IbnAdam77

Allahumma Ameen to all the Du'as. MashaAllah you all said truth and yes the feelings of different people will be different. Moreover, the reasons for such feelings will be much different than that.

Wajazakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters.

ANY MORE TO COME?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum :D I wonder why I didnt see this thread before ??? hhhhmmm maybe, I just didnt look deeper!!!:D
ok my feelings on this month!!!:D
HOPE and happpinnnesssss subhanaAllah!! I am haappppyy !!!that Ramadhan is coming, blesssings on our way!! the shayateen all locked up......and Jannah opened up for us :D
subhanaAllah what more could we even ask for!! it's a second chance for those whohave wronged themselves and there is where my HOPE comes in!!! I hope and pray that Allah accepts my fast, forgives me my sins!!!:( that He brinngs peace and unity to the Ummah! and that I stay strong through this journey in life. And ofcourse I always HOPE the best for each of you my beloved brothers and sisterS :D:D:D
thats my feelings :D :D:D
may Allah reward you for making this thread, and for every good deed you do:D ameen, ameen, ameen :D

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I am anxious..every year I looked forward to Ramadhan..feeling a lot of what Muslims feel about it commonly (it is a special month even for those who may not practice)..

But this year..

Oh boy!

My heart flutters thinking of Ramadhan and what it's going to be like *this year*...there's a lot I want to accomplish through it and from its holy days I seek to draw in a lot of benefit and spiritual change and this year I have a strong feeling that Ramadhan will possess something that is life-changing for me

I can go on and on and talk about it but I think I should stop myself :)

I am just too happy!!!..and I ask Allah (swt) to allow this Ramadhan be the month of pardon and blessings for all the Muslims all around the world!

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Jazakumullahu khairan sisters. Yeah sometimes we do not see things which are even in fromt of us. That is the reason why most accidents occur. :)

Indeed it is the truth that this is the month of CHANGE and STEADFAST. Let us all join together with the aim of making our Iman strong and make us steadfast in the religion of Allah.

Almeftah

To be honest, I'm worried about becoming lazy and not do as a muslim should in such a holy month.. I'v been vary lazy lately, and been saying Dua to Allah to free me from laziness and fitnah of this life.