If u have faith in Allah...all goes fine...thats my experience... :)

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
:ma: All is peaceful now. I had the courage to go straight to the cops. I told them everything. And tell you all what they were surprised and disgusted. They said they believed me and asked my house address and what my mom does. All info about her. Well since a muslim does NOT lie i told them everything...from her drugs to hitting me...her shouting sessions..etc etc.
They told me to sit in a room. After 2 hours of waiting a cop came and said my mom was taken to rehab for treatment for her drugs...And that i can live iin the house but only with a legal gaurdian. Well legal gaurdian turns out to be a polite and nice aunt that i never met. Turns out she's mom's little sister.
She's a caring woman. The house enviornment has lightened.
I am sooooooooooooooo HAPPY to get rid of that stupid marrige thingy..
That guy and his father have been called to the court, and are being charged. I dont feel sorry for those jerks!
Well in the end THANK YOU AND A BIG HIG FROM ME! THANK YOU FOR UR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hearts::tti_sister::shymuslima1:

Finally happy to be at home,
Amina

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar! :hearts:

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust." (Quran 3/160)
Im happy for you sis, May Allah Ta'ala keep you happy always and keep strengthning your faith (imaan) Ameen. :):tti_sister:
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Allahu Akbar! :hearts:

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust." (Quran 3/160)
Im happy for you sis, May Allah Ta'ala keep you happy always and keep strengthning your faith (imaan) Ameen. :):tti_sister:

I double that sister!!!!:hearts:
subhanaAllah!! my heart is just bouncing up and down with soo much joy and happinnesss!!! subhanaAllah!! truely Allah is the most merciful Rab :D
sooooooooo sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo happpy for you!!
Bigggesst tightesssst hug to you toooo:hearts::hearts::hearts:

q8penpals

ALHUMDILULLAH!

Little sister, I am so glad that you are strong in your faith, and strong in your person; many young girls would be afraid to go to the police by themselves, and although I told you to do so and hoped that you would, I feared that you wouldn't have the strength to do so.

Allah works many wonders every day! Insha'Allah, this is the turning point in your life, and in your mother's life as well - her drug use, her debts, her poor choices - perhaps in rehab she will have a chance to think about all of these things and change her life around.

Please do keep us up to date as to how you are doing...and always remember, we are here for you.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Subhanaalh Subhanallah.

See My Lord is the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GRACIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Sis, he is Al Mujeeb-The Responsive.Whoever has trust in Him never looses anything but gains everything.Subhanallah, well La Hawla wala Kuwwata Illa Billa Huwal Alliyulazeem.Have faith in Him sis, and praise and glorify him alwyas.Ya Mujeeb, plsssssssssss save us from the tormen tof the grave,day of judgement and hell-fire and grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ammen Ya Raheem Ameen Ya Mujeeb, Ameen Ya Allah, AMeen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahu wabarakathuu.

yafash

:ma: All is peaceful now. I had the courage to go straight to the cops. I told them everything. And tell you all what they were surprised and disgusted. They said they believed me and asked my house address and what my mom does. All info about her. Well since a muslim does NOT lie i told them everything...from her drugs to hitting me...her shouting sessions..etc etc.
They told me to sit in a room. After 2 hours of waiting a cop came and said my mom was taken to rehab for treatment for her drugs...And that i can live iin the house but only with a legal gaurdian. Well legal gaurdian turns out to be a polite and nice aunt that i never met. Turns out she's mom's little sister.
That guy and his father have been called to the court, and are being charged. I dont feel sorry for those jerks!
Well in the end THANK YOU AND A BIG HIG FROM ME! THANK YOU FOR UR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amina

Allahu Akbar.… I'm so happy for you. Verily the good end is for the Believers.

I'm happy for You my sista…

May Allah guide Ur mum and have mercy on her, pls keep the ties of kinship with her and be nice to Her.

May Allah keep U firm

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Amina

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

I can breath NOW !!
Really happy to hear that .

Allah is always with us , he will not leave us alone .

May Allah make you always happy .

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam - indeed Allah listens to those that call on Him with full trust and sincere devotion :)

Allahu akbar!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MahsaAllah! Allahu Akbar!

Alhamdhulillahi Rabbil 'Aalameen. Wassalatu Wassalamu 'Ala Rasoolihil Kareem. Wa 'Ala Aalihee Wa Ashaabihee Ajma'een.

Just now I came to office and looked what TTI has for me today. I opened your thread first and saw this. MashaAllah! You made my day sister.

Subuhaanallah! I have seen so many life changing moments here in TTI. Yesterday you have been in great danger and said "Life Really Sucks". But see how Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) changes everything. Allahu Akbar!

O my young sister Aminah. Its time for you to be an example in your whole family. Tie up the relationship and caring to them. Never let any body to force you anything against Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala).

If you have the opportunity, please do visit your mother and talk her about family and tell her that you all are waiting for her. Be kind to your parents. Be kind and caring to your parents. It is the second most important 'Ibadah in Islam after Salah.

Sorry I did not intended to write too much, but when I start, I have a difficulty to stop.

Okey I will stop now. But one more thing. Please keep your mother in your Du'as and ask Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to give her Hidayah. Indeed Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) is able to do all the things.

Be strong sister! Be strong!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Almeftah

thats also my experience...

Turns out that the more you put faith into Allah the less you have to worry in life, even when facing lots of hardship.

Jazaki Allahu Khairan sister.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Alhumdulillah...Allah u Akbar

we all are very happy for you.

may Almighty Allah always protect you and all others who need His help.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
It's all about faith and trust in Allah (swt)!..alhamdulillah for your safety sister..and now inshallah you will be able to focus on nothing but learning your deen..fasting Ramadhan..and doing excellent in school so you can have us hold our heads high by being a *successful educated Muslimah* :)

May Allah (swt) Shade you with His Protection..Love..and Mercy..and shower your life with tranquility and success..Ameen!

sistersalina

Masha Allah. This is such a wonderful news! Alhamdullilah, Allah has answered your prayer!!
I am sooo happy for you!! Now you can have such a peaceful life and pray that your mother will recover too..Allah is just the MOST MERCIFUL!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Alhamdulillah!!!! MashAllah.

But my sister, pls pray for your mom. She is your mom no matter what. Sorry if I say anything wrong.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum dear sister

Mashallah,that is so wondefull news. I am really happy and proud to have so strong sister like you,Allahu Akbar.

May Allah reword you sister and guide very soon your mum too.Ameen.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
IAM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU SERIOUSLY I WAS VERY TENCED YOU DID A GRATE JOB ..... BY COMPLAINNING IT TO THE POLICE MASHALLAH. HOW MUCH CAN WE RELY ON ALLAH 1000 TO INFINITE % WE CAN RELY ON ALLAH ,THE MERCIFULLEST. MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM MANY THINGS AMEEEEN . DEAR SIS I LOVE U .YOU HAVE SHOWN A HUGE IMPRESSION OF YOURSELF ,I MEAN YOUR JUST 15 MASHALLAH

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum sister :)

:D you know thats so wonderful SubhanAllah, :) man! :D you made us all so happy with this good news on the forum :D and props that you had the guts to do it :D Allah (swt) is with you Mashallah :) im so glad it all worked out for the best :) I hope you stay always happy - ameen :)

marhaba_imaan

alhamdulillah

assalmualaikum.
it is a very happy thing to hear ur from u.alhamdulillah.may Allah be there throughout ur life and give u iman and mental strngth!!:ma::hearts: