Assalaam Aleykum

:salam2:
Assalaam Aleykum, peace be to all.

I am new to this site, undecided in my religion, but like to learn about everything. I am very interested to know as much as I can about Islam. I lived in an area where a lot of different people were, vary culturally diverse city. I like learning little by little, different languages, and different cultures. I have two close friends who are muslim. They are dear to me, but currently living far away. I had wanted to do one thing before I moved away from the city, which I didn't want to do...I wanted to visit a mosque, one person had invited to go with me, but I never had got the chance from that time. My interest in Islam came from being in that city, and I plan to return to it when I can, InshaAllah. Anyway, I am new, and that is me.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, welcome,welcome....
i am so happy that u wanna learn so much about islam...
mashallah!..
may allah guide u. and show you the right path.ameen

yafash

Asalam alaykum

Welcome to TTI, U will InshaAllah learn as much as U r willing to abt Islam.

Just feel free to ask questions..

Welcome

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Inshaallah you ll find here so benificial,
just keep in touch and be free to ask
whatever comes to your mind.

:ma:

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
welcome to TTI, now u are not far from truth path, please do study and understand about islam, and god will one day u will become one of us:jumpclap:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
welcome to TTI, now u are not far from truth path, please do study and understand about islam, and god will one day u will become one of us:jumpclap:

yes may allaha bless you may you find the truth ameen which leads you to heaven ameen:ma::tti_sister:

Hajar

Staff member
Hello.

Welcome to TTI. I hope you will get the awnsers you are looking for on here. Never hesitate to ask anything. Everyone is always very helpfull....

Take Care.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
:salam2:
Assalaam Aleykum, peace be to all.

I am new to this site, undecided in my religion, but like to learn about everything. I am very interested to know as much as I can about Islam. I lived in an area where a lot of different people were, vary culturally diverse city. I like learning little by little, different languages, and different cultures. I have two close friends who are muslim. They are dear to me, but currently living far away. I had wanted to do one thing before I moved away from the city, which I didn't want to do...I wanted to visit a mosque, one person had invited to go with me, but I never had got the chance from that time. My interest in Islam came from being in that city, and I plan to return to it when I can, InshaAllah. Anyway, I am new, and that is me.

wa alaikom :)

welcome home honey
I hope u enjoy ur stay
feel free to ask us

Have a nice time :)

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam,

welcome to TTI, inshallah it will benifit you and make you come closer to islam.ask as much as you like wer hear to help.

take care.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :) Feel free to ask questions.. we are here 2 help also :D
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam roadrunner :D LOL fuunnnyy username :D
I SOO LOVE ITT!!!
O0o0o0o0o welcome to TTI and to the family.......we're more than glad to have you here with us, you can certainly interact or learn from reading other revert's convertions....there is a thread about that BUT most of all, you can ask ANY question you might have about Islam. I mean any, even if you think we'll find it inapporopiate......and I want you to know that NO question is stupid to ask, knowledge is a LONG way to the TRUTH and I hope and pray that you find it in here like all my other brothers and sisters here. If you need anything girly and you just want to talk to someone I am here for you inshaAllah. You can pm and we can go from there. Dont see me as a stranger,I consider you my sister in humanity inshaAllah you'll see me as such :D
may Allah pave the path of ease and show you HIS light and guide you and all those who seek the truth.ameeen ya Allah!
your sister In humanity :D

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to TTI. You have found a wonderful place to learn about Islam. Ask questions, make observations, you will find that there are no lack of answers here.

You are on the right path, may Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, guide you.