Happy Ramadhan All Sisters And Brothers

kayenat

pic-62.jpg

May Allah accept our prayers and forgive our sin. And guide us to good way.

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Ramadhan Mubarak everyone. If we truly want to repent to Allaah then NOW IS THE TIME!! inshaAllaah may we all benefit and practice Islam InshaAllaah to the best of our ability. I remind myself before anyone else..this could be our last Ramadhan, doesn't matter how young and old we are.. so InshaAllaah let's all take heed. May Allaah bless u all and ur families!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Ramadhan mubaraaAk to all, please for your own salvation do not waste your time 0 my sister, 0 my brother. This is a golden opportunity for you, how many wanted this opportunity, but passed away before reaching it..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaah,

Ramadaan Mubarak to all.

Subhaan'Allaah, it does feel weird that, once again we are welcoming this month of Ramadaan.

Insha'Allaah, let's use it well, strive to do good and distance ourselves from evil.

Alhamdu'lillaah.

Walaykum Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:hearts:AAAAAAAAWWWW same to you my sister!!! and ooo my TTI family tooo:D may we all take advantage of IT!!!!!!ameeeeeeeeeeeeenn:D:D:D:D
LOVE you alll for Allah's sake!!!
Ya rab!! it feels AMAZING to be welcoming this MONTH!!! subhanaAllah!!!!!!:D:D:D
I am extra happpyyyy and I think we all are!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Rudzia

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh :tti_sister:

[COLOR="DarkOrange[I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]"]On the occasion of the Ramadan I wish my family,my friends and all muslim brother and sister Allah hear and accept our prayers, requests and the fast. May Allah ease this fast to us, forgive us our sins and protect us from evil[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

La illaha ill Allah, Mohammed Rasull Allah

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint" (2:183)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Ramadan Mubarak!!!

¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Ramadan.jpg

May Allah accpet our prayers, fastings and duaa.. AMEEN!!!